NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: *** Sherwood Wars Game Thread ***

Post by shafnutz05 »

2 - slappy (MWB, LITT)
3 - MWB (c2i, newarenanow, Zarovich)
1 - Troy Loney (slappybrown)

7 to lynch
Last edited by shafnutz05 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

lynch MWB
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I have two thoughts on this.

1. why, if c2i has no form of protection and is just simply a "proxy" for the seer, is he not dead?
2. Wouldn't a will scarlett character be a bad guy that could communicate with the good guys?

And my non thought..i have no clue about the slappy thing....he's been getting some votes and now all of a sudden he's the second biggest story of the game (c2i #1)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:
MWB wrote:
slappybrown wrote: Really?
Why not?
You know why not. You played 1984.
Basing logic from a previous game on this game doesn't make sense.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

For those of you voting for me I suggest you look at the kraftster vote and leading up to it. That's my only defense.

I voted slappy because he was one of the late votes on kraftster and I think one of them is bad. Based on TL's early vote on doublem, I don't think he's bad.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'd also consider mac, for the same reason, and he's gone pretty quiet.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

What are these shenanigans regarding 1984
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:I'd also consider mac, for the same reason, and he's gone pretty quiet.
I think mac was cleared by c2i.

twc is playing cool, calm and collective and is escaping any criticism.

He'd be my second choice over you right now.

I have no idea what to make of hte slappy/Troy thing.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

twc has been on my mind a little bit, mac was cleared by c2i if I remember correctly
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Baddies were able to control the vote of a player in 1984. Same thing happening here. I don't think we can assume one way or another how they are using this power though, based on the 1984 game.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:
This has nothing to do with, say, voting patterns in 1984. The reference was to familiarity/awareness with how forcevotes and double votes are used.

Your vote is thus based on my being one of the last votes on Kraftster.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:
MWB wrote:
This has nothing to do with, say, voting patterns in 1984. The reference was to familiarity/awareness with how forcevotes and double votes are used.

Your vote is thus based on my being one of the last votes on Kraftster.
My point is that they can just as likely be used one way as they can another.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Zarovich wrote:lynch MWB
Why? I'd ask C2I, but he's apparently gone for the night. Are you just going along with him?

It seems safe to assume that C2I isn't lying at this point, so that does clear mac. I'd forgotten about that. I really don't understand why slappy seems to think it's obvious that he shouldn't be voted for right now.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:
Why? I'd ask C2I, but he's apparently gone for the night. Are you just going along with him?

It seems safe to assume that C2I isn't lying at this point, so that does clear mac. I'd forgotten about that. I really don't understand why slappy seems to think it's obvious that he shouldn't be voted for right now.
Stop twisting my words. I dont think anything is "obvious." We have one person who is claiming mason buddy powers with the seer, another who came back from the dead, and another (me) who is being forced to vote for someone.

If you want to vote for me because I was late on the Kraftster train, that's fine. But if you think the baddies are controlling the forcevote, then its unlikely that you would think im bad, paritcularly in light of how 1984 worked.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

In any event, it doesnt matter what I think since obviously, I cant vote. Do what you will, but I'm a regular villager as Ive said all along.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:
MWB wrote:

Stop twisting my words. I dont think anything is "obvious." We have one person who is claiming mason buddy powers with the seer, another who came back from the dead, and another (me) who is being forced to vote for someone.

If you want to vote for me because I was late on the Kraftster train, that's fine. But if you think the baddies are controlling the forcevote, then its unlikely that you would think im bad, paritcularly in light of how 1984 worked.
Not trying to twist your words, just based on your reaction to me voting for you, you seem to be saying "How could you possibly vote for me?" If that's wrong, I apologize.

The reason I gave was that you were late on the kraftster train, so yes, that's my reason. I do think the baddies control the forcevote, and I don't see why it would clear you. Either the baddies are trying to set you up or you're bad and trying to look like you're set up. Either possibility is equally likely to me, so it's not really factoring into my vote for you.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:In any event, it doesnt matter what I think since obviously, I cant vote. Do what you will, but I'm a regular villager as Ive said all along.
Who would you vote for?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:
The reason I gave was that you were late on the kraftster train, so yes, that's my reason. I do think the baddies control the forcevote, and I don't see why it would clear you. Either the baddies are trying to set you up or you're bad and trying to look like you're set up. Either possibility is equally likely to me, so it's not really factoring into my vote for you.
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 4#p1435184" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have no idea if redwill has set his up in the same way or not, because I didn't elect to force my vote on Troy. But obviously my reaction, having dealt with this role before, was that it evidences my being cleared based on how the application of those powers were previously.

As to who I would vote for -- I genuinely have no idea at this stage with whats happened. Your voting in tandem for a couple rounds with LITT is somewhat offputting, and I dont think either of you have been cleared (could be wrong on that) but not enough for me to definitively think youre red. C2I isn't totally cleared if you ask me, and one theory I had is that he is a member of the assassin group also. Pairing a green mason with a green seer seems off to me. Killing him is needlessly risky though, particularly because the seer hasnt rebutted his story.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

And "my reaction" is obviously colored by knowing I'm not red. I don't expect that you have that same knowledge obviously.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I'm wondering is there is something else going on here. Why did shaf have no color? Can we be sure that relantel is still good?

I'm pretty stuck as far as who to vote for. I was going to say Azkar since he was the final vote on doublem and did not vote for Kraftster... but Kraftster threw that vote on Az... would he do so to draw suspicion away from Azkar? Possibly.

As far as c2i goes, I think he is either a mason or the seer in guise. If he wasn't telling the truth, the seer probably would have come forth by now. At the very least, would have looked him up last night and told us if he was red.

So... best guess is lynch Azkar

As far as I am concerned this vote tampering stuff:
Spoiler:
People got all :scared: over it in 1984 and it wasn't even that crazy once you looked at it logically.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

2 - slappy (MWB, LITT)
1 - Azkar (twc)

7 to lynch

MIDNIGHT DEADLINE
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:the wicked child
slappybrown
relantel
MWB
Azkar
Troy Loney
Malkamaniac

here's the list again

i'm tempted to think azkar is good because krafty jumped all over that vote when there wasn't even any heat on azkar. i'm thinking we lynch troy. the baddies might be trying to pull a reverse psychology sort of thing.
Ok, so this is the list. I don't believe there have been any recruits based on the write ups. I'm going to look at the remaining players. We know the relantel was blue.... however, he could have come back red (maybe that is the form of recruitment this game). Like slappy, I'm not 100% sold on c2i, but I can't see going against his list right now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I think relantel is bad. I think he was either green and then came back red, or was red all along, but has a role where he dies and is shown blue, but comes back and would now show red if killed.
unlynch slappy
lynch relantel

Sorry, didn't mean to say "green," but that he started blue and came back red.
Last edited by MWB on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

1 - slappy (LITT)
1 - Azkar (twc)
1 - relantel (MWB)

7 to lynch

MIDNIGHT DEADLINE
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Damn, I edited that last comment.... meant to push quote, but instead pushed edit. Sorry.