*** Sherwood Wars Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: *** Sherwood Wars Game Thread ***

Post by shafnutz05 »

slappybrown wrote:I knew this was coming. I'd like to think I am and am viewed as a better player than this, such that I'm not making this post as a baddie when I could have easily just finished doublem off and gained cred with the village. I'm nothing though, so no big deal if that gets me killed (leaving aside that like you said, you also voted for Azkar and not doublem).
True...I guess I did insult your intelligence. Sorry :(

save slappy

lynch THG

He has been completely absent. Book 'em, Dano.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

shafnutz05 wrote:
slappybrown wrote:I knew this was coming. I'd like to think I am and am viewed as a better player than this, such that I'm not making this post as a baddie when I could have easily just finished doublem off and gained cred with the village. I'm nothing though, so no big deal if that gets me killed (leaving aside that like you said, you also voted for Azkar and not doublem).

save slappy

lynch THG

Lulz in any event, but not sure if serious.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I knew this was coming. I'd like to think I am and am viewed as a better player than this, such that I'm not making this post as a baddie when I could have easily just finished doublem off and gained cred with the village. I'm nothing though, so no big deal if that gets me killed (leaving aside that like you said, you also voted for Azkar and not doublem).
that's the first thing i thought...seeing shaf go after someone for deflecting the doublem vote when he was the main guy gunning for azkar imo....but that could just as easily be me shadcontrarian post style.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

shafnutz05 wrote:

save slappy

lynch THG

:facepalm:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
I knew this was coming. I'd like to think I am and am viewed as a better player than this, such that I'm not making this post as a baddie when I could have easily just finished doublem off and gained cred with the village. I'm nothing though, so no big deal if that gets me killed (leaving aside that like you said, you also voted for Azkar and not doublem).
that's the first thing i thought...seeing shaf go after someone for deflecting the doublem vote when he was the main guy gunning for azkar imo....but that could just as easily be me shadcontrarian post style.
I discount any Troy Loney-Shadnutz interaction/counter-analysis in this game because the two of you hate each other.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote: I discount any Troy Loney-Shadnutz interaction/counter-analysis in this game because the two of you hate each other.
we don't hate each other...we just respectfully disagree about most things (and i use the term respecfully loosely)
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

the THG thing is a joke, I know he's dead now.

If someone gives me compelling evidence for Kraftster, I'm game. TBH, I haven't seen much in the way of voting patterns. Do we know that Azkar is definitely blue now?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote: I discount any Troy Loney-Shadnutz interaction/counter-analysis in this game because the two of you hate each other.
we don't hate each other...we just respectfully disagree about most things (and i use the term respecfully loosely)
I respect you.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

for the record, idk if people are being silly
Spoiler:
THG WAS THE VIG HE IS DEAD
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
I respect you.
i respect you as well...i was just playing with the friendly wording for "argue about everything"
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

what a love-fest.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

If you could fight each other, you would.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Sheesh.

I mean that respectfully.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:the THG thing is a joke, I know he's dead now.

If someone gives me compelling evidence for Kraftster, I'm game. TBH, I haven't seen much in the way of voting patterns. Do we know that Azkar is definitely blue now?
no...and that's a good point. i remember one game where two bad guys were placed on the block and the one that survived was senka and he became sort of cleared for most of the game because of that....and then ended up winning.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Yes, I know I'm blue.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Yeah, I'm really curious as to how Azkar was suddenly cleared. There seemed to be some legitimate suspicion directed at him last day phase (at least relative to what we have to go on at this point). The suspicion re azkar and doublem seemed to be somewhat similar. Personally, I found the behavior from a more experienced player to be more suspicious. I tend to think the fairly new players are sometimes just a bit overzealous more than anything else. Obviously there was more to it with doublem this time, but, since similar suspicion got us a red in doublem, I'm in favor of sticking with azkar at the moment.
yeller azkar
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote: If someone gives me compelling evidence for Kraftster, I'm game. TBH, I haven't seen much in the way of voting patterns. Do we know that Azkar is definitely blue now?
My reasoning for kraftster is that I threw at a pretty thin theory on azkar and he, c2i, and LITT all seemed more than happy to go along with it and make a vote for him. Now maybe azkar really is bad, but if he's not I think that one of those three are bad... my order would be kraft, LITT, c2i.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

relantel wrote:what a love-fest.
lol
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

lynch kraftster

His last post makes me even more suspicious of him.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

MWB wrote:lynch kraftster

how so?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lynch Kraftster

Reading back through the last seven pages, nothing is really standing out to me based on what we know now. I'm going with Kraftster based on voting pattern/behavior, but admittedly it's not a ton to go on.

LITT changed his vote to doublem when Kicksave suggested that the village might be killing a good RP. If LITT was bad, why would he do that? Why risk killing his own alpha? He could have just saved Kicksave and waited to see things went from there. At that time, there was little or no heat on doublem.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:His last post makes me even more suspicious of him.
Ditto, actually
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

MWB wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote: If someone gives me compelling evidence for Kraftster, I'm game. TBH, I haven't seen much in the way of voting patterns. Do we know that Azkar is definitely blue now?
My reasoning for kraftster is that I threw at a pretty thin theory on azkar and he, c2i, and LITT all seemed more than happy to go along with it and make a vote for him. Now maybe azkar really is bad, but if he's not I think that one of those three are bad... my order would be kraft, LITT, c2i.
Thin theories are all that's out there at that point, though. I read the same posts and had a similar suspicion. We were still well within the hunch voting stages.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kraftster wrote: Thin theories are all that's out there at that point, though. I read the same posts and had a similar suspicion. We were still well within the hunch voting stages.
Right, but baddies will sometimes take the first theory that's thrown out there and go with it, in hopes of getting a quick vote on a good player. Like you said, we don't know about azkar yet, so maybe he really is bad.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Kraftster wrote:
MWB wrote:lynch kraftster

how so?
the train seemed to be rolling on you. you came out and threw a vote on the second best option, while not really directly defending yourself.

i like the vote now.

lynch kraftster