***BARNYARD BATTLE GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***BARNYARD BATTLE GAME THREAD***

Post by count2infinity »

redwill wrote:
I was immune to night kills. Only power I had. But each new infectee had a different one-time power.
dang...we were trying to figure out whether to kill you or tfrizz to make it look like a frame job on me. we chose wrong.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

cup keeper wrote:Right now I'm turning my attention to three people: mac, redwill and pittsports.

mac has been playing the uninformed villager role and just jumping onto the back of bandwagons. However he led out with a vote for pittsports last phase on the grounds that slappy voted for him on day one so he must be bad. He never changed to beerman although I will admit that vote escalated in a hurry.

redwill has been stuck on c2i for almost the entire game for what seems to me to be rather flimsy reasoning. By doing this he leaves no voting record on anyone else because he is crusading for one person and the longer that person sticks around he can fly under the radar without any heat.

pittsports just recently entered this and it was based off how the beerman vote ended. He came in late on the bandwagon and threw in his vote and gave a little comment about it being the best option at the time. I've noticed that newer players tend to make comments like this when they are voting out a fellow baddie.

Just my thoughts on the situation. I'm going to hold my vote until morning to see what everyone else has to say.
2 out of 3 I had last night.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

cup keeper wrote:
cup keeper wrote:Right now I'm turning my attention to three people: mac, redwill and pittsports.

mac has been playing the uninformed villager role and just jumping onto the back of bandwagons. However he led out with a vote for pittsports last phase on the grounds that slappy voted for him on day one so he must be bad. He never changed to beerman although I will admit that vote escalated in a hurry.

redwill has been stuck on c2i for almost the entire game for what seems to me to be rather flimsy reasoning. By doing this he leaves no voting record on anyone else because he is crusading for one person and the longer that person sticks around he can fly under the radar without any heat.

pittsports just recently entered this and it was based off how the beerman vote ended. He came in late on the bandwagon and threw in his vote and gave a little comment about it being the best option at the time. I've noticed that newer players tend to make comments like this when they are voting out a fellow baddie.

Just my thoughts on the situation. I'm going to hold my vote until morning to see what everyone else has to say.
And you picked the wrong one to kill!
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

pittsports87 wrote:
cup keeper wrote:

And you picked the wrong one to kill!
Dude I never voted for you. :pop:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

cup keeper wrote:redwill has been stuck on c2i for almost the entire game for what seems to me to be rather flimsy reasoning.
Ha ha
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i blocked redwill the night i died. lulzfail.

tough sleddin for the village with the roles/powers. ho hum.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Zarovich wrote:
crayz wrote:@#R@#$&@#$

I SAID KILL ZARO DAY 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't bad until night 6. Don't be hatin' cause you lost to me! :slug:
but if we killed you day 1, you wouldn't have the chance :pop:
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

cup keeper wrote:
pittsports87 wrote:
cup keeper wrote: And you picked the wrong one to kill!
Dude I never voted for you. :pop:
Good point.

I still want to know what happened to my post that got deleted though.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

cup keeper wrote:

Yeah, I was 2 for 3 as well, except mine were crayz, c2i, and azkar.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

The game was obviously lost when the village foolishly lynched me. :pop:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Zarovich wrote:
crayz wrote:@#R@#$&@#$

I SAID KILL ZARO DAY 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't bad until night 6. Don't be hatin' cause you lost to me! :slug:
I think you put the only vote on me all game. I could be wrong, though.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Wow, I'm suprised we didn't get more than 2 out of the 6 pigs. Just based on luck and numbers.

Good job guys. The only one I really suspected out of those was possibly Azkhar just because he was voting randomly and not adding much at all.

Outside of that, nothing.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

**** you pfidc.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Hey, aren't we all winners for votings dags out on day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:Wow, I'm suprised we didn't get more than 2 out of the 6 pigs. Just based on luck and numbers.

Good job guys. The only one I really suspected out of those was possibly Azkhar just because he was voting randomly and not adding much at all.

Azkar was completely blue until just before the very end.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

redwill wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Wow, I'm suprised we didn't get more than 2 out of the 6 pigs. Just based on luck and numbers.

Azkar was completely blue until just before the very end.
Then I was ready to vote him out very soon because he was voting for Senka the whole time and not helping.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:**** you pfidc.
:fist:
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

redwill wrote:
cup keeper wrote:redwill has been stuck on c2i for almost the entire game for what seems to me to be rather flimsy reasoning.
Ha ha
It's not like you were blue. You were still on the opposite side of me. My comment about your strategy stays.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

great game, twc.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

newarenanow wrote:Hey, aren't we all winners for votings dags out on day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k
I didn't vote for her, but laughed as if I did!
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Oh, one other thing: If I had died, all new infections would have ceased. The infected ones would have stayed infected, but there would have been no new conversions.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

SWINE FLU?!