Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***BARNYARD BATTLE GAME THREAD***

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
canaan wrote:i dont have any concrete information...nan was just a hunch on my part. i dont expect people to follow me on the vote.

i'd expect a baddie to probably follow you under the guise of "canaan is green, don't attack me i'm just following the green player"
*cough* PFDIC *cough*

Hey, anyone see Rel today?

nevermind, that was corvidae....but my point stands....your bad, I didn't really start playing till yesterday...and i don't feel like dying yet.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

PensFanInDC wrote:
You're redder than communism...
actually with him going off the wall all of a sudden and the quick change from how he played earlier, i think he's swine. so he's pinker than... nevermind. :lol:
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

count2infinity wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
You're redder than communism...
actually with him going off the wall all of a sudden and the quick change from how he played earlier, i think he's swine. so he's pinker than... nevermind. :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

What time is the deadline?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

11:30 I believe.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

cup keeper wrote:11:30 I believe.
Spoken like a true prodigy.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

the wicked child wrote:
:thumb:

FWIW I believe Troy. All this stuff is too simple. He wouldn't make it that easy, he's been bad enough to know better.

It may not matter because I don't know how active this is going to be before we reach the deadline.
So tip beerman
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

6 Troy (pfidc, pittsports, MWB, NAN, c2i, redwill)
2 PFIDC (Troy, Corvi)
1 beerman (cup keeper)

9 to tip.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

cup keeper wrote:
the wicked child wrote:
:thumb:

FWIW I believe Troy. All this stuff is too simple. He wouldn't make it that easy, he's been bad enough to know better.

It may not matter because I don't know how active this is going to be before we reach the deadline.
So tip beerman
What do you mean, too simple? Troy didn't really have anything to do with it, other than acting very similarly to how he acted in previous games when he was bad and got voted. Most people are basing this off of slappy's reaction to troy, and since slappy was the seer, it's not a difficult choice.

Also, if troy isn't killed now, it just lingers until he does get killed. First troy, then pfidc.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

By too simple I mean that slappy voted for troy so troy and the reds kill slappy. Every time someone gets killed at night we look at who they voted for the previous day. This same reasoning is why redwill was voting for c2i.

Unless the reds have a seer and found slappy it was just good fortune for them that he turned up green. Makes troy look all the more guilty.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Oh and if troy is bad I basically signed my death warrant.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

cup keeper wrote:Oh and if troy is bad I basically signed my death warrant.
your fine on that point.

but i think you should switch to pfidc just in case reason creeps its way into this game.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

meh ok
feed beerman
tip pfidc
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
cup keeper wrote: :thumb:

So tip beerman
What do you mean, too simple? Troy didn't really have anything to do with it, other than acting very similarly to how he acted in previous games when he was bad and got voted. Most people are basing this off of slappy's reaction to troy, and since slappy was the seer, it's not a difficult choice.

Also, if troy isn't killed now, it just lingers until he does get killed. First troy, then pfidc.

none of what your saying is true.

1. twice when i was bad i was the first day bandwagon...there's no stopping that except role claim which i didn't feel like doing either time....so i was just trying to possibly get one person to believe me and redirect the bandwagon.

2. i'm being targeted because of the relantel vote, which i was being antagonistic about because i knew i'd get heat for sticking my neck out there for no reason to defend relantel....no bad guy would be stupid enough to do that ever.....the slappy setup was too convenient for the bad guys, if you really think there's anything to that you've just wasted one or maybe two days on this because today you'll kill a blue and the next day you'll probably lynch one of the foolish villagers who fell for it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

cup keeper wrote:By too simple I mean that slappy voted for troy so troy and the reds kill slappy. Every time someone gets killed at night we look at who they voted for the previous day. This same reasoning is why redwill was voting for c2i.

Unless the reds have a seer and found slappy it was just good fortune for them that he turned up green. Makes troy look all the more guilty.
But the difference this time is that slappy was the seer, so it's not necessarily some random vote. Sure, it could be, but it's also possible that he voted knowing troy was bad. Also could be why he said, "your bad." Maybe just normal game talk, or maybe slappy was trying to leave clues in case he died. Either way, questions will linger if troy isn't killed.

Also, the troy/pfidc stuff seems staged.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

6 Troy (pfidc, pittsports, MWB, NAN, c2i, redwill)
3 PFIDC (Troy, Corvi, cup keeper)

9 to tip.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
none of what your saying is true.

1. twice when i was bad i was the first day bandwagon...there's no stopping that except role claim which i didn't feel like doing either time....so i was just trying to possibly get one person to believe me and redirect the bandwagon.

2. i'm being targeted because of the relantel vote, which i was being antagonistic about because i knew i'd get heat for sticking my neck out there for no reason to defend relantel....no bad guy would be stupid enough to do that ever.....the slappy setup was too convenient for the bad guys, if you really think there's anything to that you've just wasted one or maybe two days on this because today you'll kill a blue and the next day you'll probably lynch one of the foolish villagers who fell for it.
1. So you're really saying that your not doing the same thing now? Trying to get one person to believe you and redirect (you're partially successful in that cup keeper seems to believe you, and you're redirecting to pfidc). You seem to be proving my point. Also, your reaction in the last game was something like, "bandwagon, I don't mind." Today it was "meh, go ahead and kill me, I'm blue."

2. I plan on voting PFIDC next.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

MWB wrote:
cup keeper wrote:By too simple I mean that slappy voted for troy so troy and the reds kill slappy. Every time someone gets killed at night we look at who they voted for the previous day. This same reasoning is why redwill was voting for c2i.

But the difference this time is that slappy was the seer, so it's not necessarily some random vote. Sure, it could be, but it's also possible that he voted knowing troy was bad. Also could be why he said, "your bad." Maybe just normal game talk, or maybe slappy was trying to leave clues in case he died. Either way, questions will linger if troy isn't killed.

Also, the troy/pfidc stuff seems staged.
tip Troy

I am inclined to believe slappy found troy and voted him for that reason. I still like a beerman vote for when he backed shaf and said he felt doublem was a better vote over rel. rel and shaf were both baddies.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

7 Troy (pfidc, pittsports, MWB, NAN, c2i, redwill, Zaro)

9 to tip.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

tip troy

It seems to be the cool thing to do
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Troy Loney wrote:
cup keeper wrote:Oh and if troy is bad I basically signed my death warrant.
your fine on that point.
You better be right.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

8 Troy (pfidc, pittsports, MWB, NAN, c2i, redwill, Zaro, Azkar)

9 to tip.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

YAWN
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner