newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***BARNYARD BATTLE GAME THREAD***

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Lynch troy

This is one of those scenarios where the obvious answer is the correct answer....i would never post a defense of a fellow baddie on the chopping block when he's about to die...that's too risky a play.

untip senka

tip slappy

But I would definitely go after the person who defended the baddie if i were a baddie and i knew he wasn't one of me.
Lulz. Ok baddie. Immediate voteback is hilarious.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

couple things here... first, i'm going to tip troy for all the same reasons everyone is mentioning. i think he's our best bet at the moment. secondly, anyone notice that every odd night the write-up says something about the pigs. are they recruiting every odd night or something? i haven't seen a single write-up that says anything about a pig killing someone (unless i missed it?). seems like the cows can kill every night because there's no rhyme or reason to their killing patterns (no kill, no kill, kill, kill, kill if i went back and read the write-ups correctly). with the mention of swine every odd night we should look for changes in behaviors/wording and voting patterns.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:Well, slappy being the seer really shocks me. His support for c2i last day phase kinda makes a c2i vote silly.

I at least still have the PFIDC suspicion.

tip PFIDC
PensFanInDC wrote:You still have yet to give a reason corvi
MWB and I gave reasons (such as they are) last phase.
I still agree with pfidc vote, but I think the Troy vote is stronger right now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:couple things here... first, i'm going to tip troy for all the same reasons everyone is mentioning. i think he's our best bet at the moment. secondly, anyone notice that every odd night the write-up says something about the pigs. are they recruiting every odd night or something? i haven't seen a single write-up that says anything about a pig killing someone (unless i missed it?). seems like the cows can kill every night because there's no rhyme or reason to their killing patterns (no kill, no kill, kill, kill, kill if i went back and read the write-ups correctly). with the mention of swine every odd night we should look for changes in behaviors/wording and voting patterns.
I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't seem like the pigs have killing powers... maybe they have passive roles that can communicate with the cows, who have the aggressive roles?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ha, never mind, I forgot that the cows killed a pig in one of the write ups. But there is something curious about the pigs not killing so far.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Although it could be that the cows and pigs have to find each other before they can communicate. Maybe a cow seer, who if he found one of the pigs would get that info as well. Who knows, just rambling now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Although it could be that the cows and pigs have to find each other before they can communicate. Maybe a cow seer, who if he found one of the pigs would get that info as well. Who knows, just rambling now.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:Ha, never mind, I forgot that the cows killed a pig in one of the write ups. But there is something curious about the pigs not killing so far.
From what I'm reading:

Night 1: Cows recruited (wrote how a brown cow that wasn't there when looking)

Night 2: Pigs recruited (wrote how they were getting stronger

From there, it seems the cows have killed every night during 3, 4, and 5

There was only one night in those 3 it said the pigs were getting stronger.

To me, it seems like the cows are the baddies (the mad cow disease) and used their recruit during the first night and have been killing every night since (although Night 2 is weird).

The pigs are independent are are neutral, trying to survive, and recruited the first night, but don't have killing powers, unless they have a vig (seemed to have day protect and seeing power). But don't have night kills every night as it doesn't seem like they killed.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Count?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

newarenanow wrote:Count?
yeah?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Keep yo pants on, son. Ima getting to it.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

5 Troy (pfidc, pittsports, MWB, NAN, c2i)
3 PFIDC (Troy, Corvi, redwill)

9 to tip.
Last edited by the wicked child on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

count2infinity wrote:
yeah?
I see what you did there.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

tip Troy Loney
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

feed PFIDC
tip Troy Loney
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

7 Troy (pfidc, pittsports, MWB, NAN, c2i, cup keeper, redwill)
2 PFIDC (Troy, Corvi)

9 to tip.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

well...way to blow this vote guys. i mean seriously....wth are you guys looking at?

1. defended relantel? the only way that could have happened is if i were the opposite bad guy, no bad guy would go out of his way like that to defend a bretheren on the chopping block.

2. slappy getting killed? that's about as obvious a frame job that you could possibly make...and you all bite on that cause pfidc got out there right after the right up with his quote ready??

wow...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

write up, not right up.

but i'll take this to the dead thread where we can legitimately mock the helpless villagers this time.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

feed troy

Do you have any ideas other than pfidc because he voted for you?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

cup keeper wrote:feed troy

pfidc for coming out with the "troy killed the seer" post right after the writeup.....also beerman for just following along.

c2i's post trying to get people to talk about the night phases and writeup are fishy to me as well...it's like sort of playing dumb and trying to gauge how much the villagers have ascertained from the actions on the night phase.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I have to leave soon and I wont be near a computer until the morning.

The seer was voting for Troy so I voted for Troy. That is my only logic.

As for my 'quote being ready', my job is boring. When I'm in a game I will hit reload quite often on the game thread to see if there is a write up. I saw it almost as it was posted and when I saw Slappy was the seer I knew my vote would be for whomever was voted for by Slappy the previous day. It wasn't hard to come up with and if I didn't post first, someone else would have I am sure.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

6 Troy (pfidc, pittsports, MWB, NAN, c2i, redwill)
2 PFIDC (Troy, Corvi)

9 to tip.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Troy Loney wrote:
cup keeper wrote:feed troy

pfidc for coming out with the "troy killed the seer" post right after the writeup.....also beerman for just following along.

c2i's post trying to get people to talk about the night phases and writeup are fishy to me as well...it's like sort of playing dumb and trying to gauge how much the villagers have ascertained from the actions on the night phase.
My post didnt say "Troy killed the seer". My post said Slappy (the seer) voted for Troy. The seer is the only green RP that can know other peoples roles. It only makes sense to vote with him once we know his role.

This kind of ravenous attack can only be brought upon by fear of dying and everyone finding out who you really are.... :slug: :D
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

PensFanInDC wrote:I have to leave soon and I wont be near a computer until the morning.

As for my 'quote being ready', my job is boring. When I'm in a game I will hit reload quite often on the game thread to see if there is a write up. I saw it almost as it was posted and when I saw Slappy was the seer I knew my vote would be for whomever was voted for by Slappy the previous day. It wasn't hard to come up with and if I didn't post first, someone else would have I am sure.

didnt' canaan call you out earlier this game for blindly following the green?

so the seer voted for me, doesn't mean he saw me...and if he did and i were bad, do you think he would have been that selfious to try and live another night phase w/out revealing his find?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Troy Loney wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:I have to leave soon and I wont be near a computer until the morning.

didnt' canaan call you out earlier this game for blindly following the green?

so the seer voted for me, doesn't mean he saw me...and if he did and i were bad, do you think he would have been that selfious to try and live another night phase w/out revealing his find?
First, I don't think canaan called me out for following him. I actually think it was c2i but I could be mistaken.

Second, since when is it a good idea to come out as the seer once you find 1 baddie in a game with many? As seer you hope that a) you find multiple baddies and then come out, expose the wicked and become a beloved martyr, or b) you find 1 baddie and vote for him/her in hopes that if you cant find another one that once you die and your role is told that people will see your voting pattern.

You're redder than communism...