***BARNYARD BATTLE GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***BARNYARD BATTLE GAME THREAD***

Post by Kraftster »

7 relantel (Corvi, LITT, MWB, Zaro, Troy, NAN, mac)
5 doublem (cupkeeper, shaf, crayz, c2i, beerman)
1 MWB (Senka)
1 c2i (redwill)
1 beerman (relantel)
1 Corvi (doublem)
1 NAN (canaan)

11 to tip.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I dunno...Relantel was the most outspoken person on Day 1 as far as not voting for Dagny until she had a chance to speak. Assume for a moment that the bad seer got REALLY lucky on the first day and investigated Dagny first...why would the reds (or pinks) take a risk on a strategy like that? Knocking out the good angel is HUGE, and can be very difficult to do if you are bad. If he was bad, I really don't understand why he would defend Dagny on the first day.
For the very reason that is causing you to look away from him.
Exactly.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

This sounds retarded if you ask me.

tip NAN
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I think it just seems odd that relantel keeps pointing out that he didn't vote for dagny and that we should obviously be looking at taking out all the people who did vote for her.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

MWB wrote:I think it just seems odd that relantel keeps pointing out that he didn't vote for dagny and that we should obviously be looking at taking out all the people who did vote for her.
i personally think that day 1 vote is kind of a throw away. was there anyone on here that wouldn't vote out dags? really? i mean i wanted to let her go at least the first day because she hasn't played in months, so i figured i'd let her live to see at least one more day, but at a certain point the train was rolling and there wasn't a whole lot anyone could do to stop it, except dags, but she was still in bed.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Zarovich wrote:I still think redwill is red. He is using his voting with tfrizz against c2i as a reason to vote c2i off since tfrizz was killed. This is a baddie tactic.
At least do me the favor of responding to the c2i rationale I laid out. I honestly think my c2i suspicion is the best one out there, weak though it might be. Why has no one even mentioned it?
redwill wrote:To recap my suspicions: on Day 1, c2i said that he wouldn't vote for dagny in her first game back. Then he used PFIDC's very soft reasoning that he (PFIDC) wanted to get another day phase in on Friday to change his vote to dagny. The first post shows support for the village. The easy change shows that he really didn't mean it.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i originally voted for rel not because i thought he was bad but the way corv initially came out saying 'just a hunch' and making subtle hints seemed to me like he was the seer and saw rel was bad. i dont think this is true now, and the defense of dags could really be looked at either way. doublem being silent and coming back after being called out is suspicious, but if he was away, the last write up indicated we were waiting for good RPs, so he could potentially be a good RP as well?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

redwill, i understand your suspicions. i already explained my day 1 switch, and i'll rehash it if you want. secondly, i don't think that redwill's vote on me is necessarily a "baddie tactic" as zaro explained, i think it was merely a poor attempt to set me up.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity wrote:i think it was merely a poor attempt to set me up.
Set you up for what? I'm trying to hunt baddies. However, given the response of the board, I suppose I'll have to agree with the "poor attempt" part. :lol:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

redwill wrote:
count2infinity wrote:i think it was merely a poor attempt to set me up.
Set you up for what? I'm trying to hunt baddies. However, given the response of the board, I suppose I'll have to agree with the "poor attempt" part. :lol:
i'm sorry... i didn't exactly put my thoughts down the way i wanted. what i meant to say is it was a poor attempt by the baddies to set me up. i didn't mean it was an attempt by you, i was merely saying you were the only one that's fell for what seemed to be their plan.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Is there a time limit?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

1:30
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

7 relantel (Corvi, LITT, MWB, Zaro, Troy, NAN, mac)
1 MWB (Senka)
1 c2i (redwill)
1 beerman (relantel)
1 Corvi (doublem)
2 NAN (canaan, slap)

11 to tip.
doublem
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by doublem »

lolz, all I have to do is write down some nonsense to get people to vote for me? Is that how it works? I have no idea who the "baddie" is at the moment, I'm lost by all the current comments.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

slappybrown wrote:This sounds retarded if you ask me.

tip NAN
why nan?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

save MWB, tip relantel
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity wrote:i'm sorry... i didn't exactly put my thoughts down the way i wanted. what i meant to say is it was a poor attempt by the baddies to set me up. i didn't mean it was an attempt by you, i was merely saying you were the only one that's fell for what seemed to be their plan.
Ah, I see. I expressed the possibility of a set-up earlier. No worries, then. However, I still think you're the best option out there, especially now that you're being so reasonable and patient with me. That's always a bad sign to me. :lol:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:

tip NAN
why nan?
No reason beyond I think the theory he's espousing makes little sense, because without having nabbed a baddie, it's too early to be coming up with these elaborate schemes.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

8 relantel (Corvi, LITT, MWB, Zaro, Troy, NAN, mac, senka)
2 NAN (canaan, slap)
1 c2i (redwill)
1 beerman (relantel)
1 Corvi (doublem)

11 to tip.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

redwill wrote:
count2infinity wrote:i'm sorry... i didn't exactly put my thoughts down the way i wanted. what i meant to say is it was a poor attempt by the baddies to set me up. i didn't mean it was an attempt by you, i was merely saying you were the only one that's fell for what seemed to be their plan.
Ah, I see. I expressed the possibility of a set-up earlier. No worries, then. However, I still think you're the best option out there, especially now that you're being so reasonable and patient with me. That's always a bad sign to me. :lol:
lol :thumb:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

untip relantel

I went back through his posts...he was just making a logical point about not just voting off dagny cause she might be green.

I also feel like i have some inside info cause i've been bad with him like the las 3 games and he has some major tells, which are not present in his posts IMO. i advise everyone to go in a different direction.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:

tip NAN
why nan?
No reason beyond I think the theory he's espousing makes little sense, because without having nabbed a baddie, it's too early to be coming up with these elaborate schemes.
The only reason why I have come up with it is because it has occurred before, on more than one occassion.

And with little to go on, I'm basing my vote on that. Again, could be completely wrong, but I've seen the type of behavior early in the game on more than one occassion.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

kill nan

I can't discern anything from the thread so far and I trust Canaan to be the joat as he claims. I'll run with his vote.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

7 relantel (Corvi, LITT, MWB, Zaro, NAN, mac, senka)
2 NAN (canaan, slap)
1 c2i (redwill)
1 beerman (relantel)
1 Corvi (doublem)

11 to tip.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:
MWB wrote:I think it just seems odd that relantel keeps pointing out that he didn't vote for dagny and that we should obviously be looking at taking out all the people who did vote for her.
i personally think that day 1 vote is kind of a throw away. was there anyone on here that wouldn't vote out dags? really? i mean i wanted to let her go at least the first day because she hasn't played in months, so i figured i'd let her live to see at least one more day, but at a certain point the train was rolling and there wasn't a whole lot anyone could do to stop it, except dags, but she was still in bed.
Right, that's the point I was trying to make earlier... that day 1 is a throw away, but rel wants to make more of it.