***** 1984 WARZ GAME THREAD *****

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: ***** 1984 WARZ GAME THREAD *****

Post by Senka »

Killski Azkar.

Im between PFIDC Azkar and THG. Im taking Azkar because of the conservative approach. and because im not red. :pop: lol although the red teammate tactic i was bs'ing the other day... it was kind of interesting to see how it was reacted to. Didnt MWB say he thought i was the ministry of love? is that good or bad.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol @ my wagon though. TWC said me and PF and Az jumped on me. im not trying to sound desprate. do your deeds. Im just saying Im voting Azkar confidently just as ive voted for Relantel.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

this game isnt over yet/?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I have a feeling about C2i and I probably wont be changing.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

why me if you don't mind me asking THG?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

thehockeyguru wrote:I have a feeling about C2i and I probably wont be changing.
c2i is an unknown, but so are you. Why vote for someone on a "gut feeling" when there is some who actually said this:
Senka wrote:since when has a game started on not a monday? this is absurd.

I wanna kill TWC. but i should read up on everything first and talk to my fellow red team who has been oh so patient with me.
You completely vanished after the first voting mayhem and now you're suddenly back and going on "gut feelings" when there is a logical choice to be had?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol yah i guess i had it comin. ive been rather MIA. but i didnt see c2i in the list? i think thats a good call considering RELANT voted that way. reverse psych or reverse-reverse? hmm.

i got nothing nor have i been too helpful. im good with u guys killin me and all, but i am indeed blue and you'll be dwindling numbers further. good luck village. ill be asleep when the fate is determined.

release azhhhhkar, kill c2i
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

seetwoeye - 2 (THG, senka)
senka - 3 (TWC, PFIDC, Azkar)

5 to unpersonage. Let's put a noon deadline on today's day phase.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

yellow senka
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Senka wrote:Killski Azkar.

Im between PFIDC Azkar and THG. Im taking Azkar because of the conservative approach. and because im not red. :pop: lol although the red teammate tactic i was bs'ing the other day... it was kind of interesting to see how it was reacted to. Didnt MWB say he thought i was the ministry of love? is that good or bad.
Yeah....I was cleared by MWB. Nice try baddie.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

senka - 4 (TWC, PFIDC, Azkar, canaan)

5 to unpersonage. Noon deadline.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

so... the only people who haven't voted are c2i and doc. Doc hasn't posted for days... so basically, c2i can finish off Senka, or we can sit here and pick our asses for 2 hours.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

the wicked child wrote:so... the only people who haven't voted are c2i and doc. Doc hasn't posted for days... so basically, c2i can finish off Senka, or we can sit here and pick our asses for 2 hours.
You can pick your friends, you can pick your ass, but you can't pick your friends ass.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

PensFanInDC wrote:
the wicked child wrote:so... the only people who haven't voted are c2i and doc. Doc hasn't posted for days... so basically, c2i can finish off Senka, or we can sit here and pick our asses for 2 hours.
You can pick your friends, you can pick your ass, but you can't pick your friends ass.
Why not? :pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm not sure i want to vote for senka. i realize i'm the other name on the list, and logically i should vote for senka, but TWC's whole reason for voting on him was that senka was being senka and joking around about talking to his red teammates. PFiDC has been on cue with votes so far this game, but that can go cold pretty quickly. lastly, i was sort of shocked when relental voted for me. i think he figured if he was going out, he'd throw a vote out for people to go off of... surprise surprise, THG fell for the bait. i'm going to read through a little bit before i put a vote on.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

okay... so at this point it doesn't really look like the senka vote is going to go away so i'll vote for him. something to keep in mind from here. if TWC isn't dead in the morning, then why? i would think the baddies would want to kill him off (unless he's useless without winston) Secondly, THG doesn't usually hang around this late in the game unless he's bad, don't know why, it just always seems to work that way. Finally, would we want to take a look at taking out doc tomorrow since he's useless? it might be better for us to get rid of him sooner rather than later.

vaporize senka
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

count2infinity wrote:okay... so at this point it doesn't really look like the senka vote is going to go away so i'll vote for him. something to keep in mind from here. if TWC isn't dead in the morning, then why? i would think the baddies would want to kill him off (unless he's useless without winston) Secondly, THG doesn't usually hang around this late in the game unless he's bad, don't know why, it just always seems to work that way. Finally, would we want to take a look at taking out doc tomorrow since he's useless? it might be better for us to get rid of him sooner rather than later.

vaporize senka
THG is the next vote for sure.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

senka - 5 (TWC, PFIDC, Azkar, canaan, C2I)

WUP coming.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

On day 7, the few remaining residents of Oceania were at a crossroads. At this critical time, the proles knew that they were close to victory, and that good decisions in the next day or two would lead to the final overthrow of the Party.

TWC noted that Senka had previously made some crazy claims in the town square regarding some of his allegiances and alleged friends. While Senka protested that he was merely drunk, sleepy, high, or all three, the other residents of Oceania didn't buy it. Senka was executed by firing squad. Upon inspecting his body, the other proles could not locate any sort of Party affiliation. Senka was just another run of the mill prole.

Oceania has 7 residents remaining:

1. PFIDC
2. Azkar
3. canaan
4. Doc Emrick
5. THG
6. TWC
7. SEETWOEYE

Night-time, RPs do it. 3PM deadline.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

WUP coming
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Night 8 was an odd one for Oceania. One of the previously deceased proles -- crayz -- suddenly appeared in Victory Square. While crayz was of little value to Oceania to begin with (he had been verified as the single dumbest prole through the Party's rigorous intelligence testing), his re-appearance caused much surprise. Scared of his hideous zombielike appearance (though interestingly, he looked better than when he was alive), the proles put him into a house rigged with explosives, and cheered wildly as it exploded and burned to the ground with crayz inside of it. Because no one liked crayz.

(that is all non-canon and not part of the game, but rather my own indulgence)

Seriously, on night 8, PFIDC - prole met his maker and passed quietly into that good night.

Oceania has 6 residents remaining:

1. Azkar
2. canaan
3. Doc Emrick
4. THG
5. TWC
6. SEETWOEYE

4 to unperson.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

is that McKenna Rae there?

back to dead.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

and I was so REALLY hoping to come back alive for another shot in this great game!
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

this is where things get sort of weird. twice now PFiDC has had something to do with THG. The first was that vote where he tried to vote for k-nan and the vote went onto PFiDC, and now PFiDC says he's going to vote for THG and PFiDC comes up dead. I'm not sure if this is the baddies trying to frame THG or if it's the baddies trying to make it look like they are framing THG to clear him. one of those reverse-reverse psychology type of things.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

crayz wrote:and I was so REALLY hoping to come back alive for another shot in this great game!
please...we all know i'm the only one that can do that. lol