mac - 1 (zaro)
zaro -3 (canaan, pfidc, mac)

7 to unperson. 6 PM DEADLINE.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***** 1984 WARZ GAME THREAD *****

Post by PensFanInDC »

I feel better about voting with TWC at the moment. Pittsports isnt a bad choice either.

save zaro
kill pittsports
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Ministry of Plenty Adjusted Vote Totals

pittsports - 4 (TWC, azkar, C2I, pfidc)
mac - 1 (zaro)
zaro -2 (canaan, mac)

PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

So nobody who has voted has a double vote. Does that tell us anything?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:So nobody who has voted has a double vote. Does that tell us anything?
IMO you are really pushing the vote adjustment stuff hard..
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

mac5155 wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:So nobody who has voted has a double vote. Does that tell us anything?
IMO you are really pushing the vote adjustment stuff hard..
Just trying to figure out who is who my man.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Slappy said that they can either add or take away a vote from someone. My vote doesn't exist this round. I don't think someone will get a double vote. I don't know if that also means that thg is the one who's vote would be deflected to someone else or if they can choose a different person.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Zarovich wrote: I would like to point out that azkar (10), canaan (8), Doc Emerick (5), mac (7), relental (9), and twc (12) all have significantly less posts than me. I guess they are really helping.

c2i and pittsports87 are about the same number wise as me and pittsports87 has brought little as well. c2i seems to be helping out lately at least.
It's not really about post counts, but more what people are saying.... posting a lot without saying much is a baddie trait I think. I also have pittsports on my list.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

This is half out of nowhere having not been on all morning...

So we're going for pittsports over senka, who has been next to invisible? Is this solely on the facepalm? (if it's his/her first game, I'd say cut some slack). Senka, like loaf, not sure is even aware the game is going on. On the other hand, we have been drug near the deadline on some of the night actions, so maybe he is there behind the scenes?

for those on zaro - is your reasoning anything more than zaro is always bad? I could go that way on something more this-game related.

TWC and MWB "independently" clearing PFiDC - smokescreen, perhaps? That sounds like a Red ploy. I.e. coordinated. As in, they appear to be able to communicate outside the thread. it might not be a red ploy. But it sure seems suspicious.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

since when has a game started on not a monday? this is absurd.

I wanna kill TWC. but i should read up on everything first and talk to my fellow red team who has been oh so patient with me.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Senka wrote:
Spoiler:
this actually sort of makes me want to vote for you...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:since when has a game started on not a monday? this is absurd.

I wanna kill TWC. but i should read up on everything first and talk to my fellow red team who has been oh so patient with me.
:shock:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

relantel wrote:This is half out of nowhere having not been on all morning...

So we're going for pittsports over senka, who has been next to invisible? Is this solely on the facepalm? (if it's his/her first game, I'd say cut some slack). Senka, like loaf, not sure is even aware the game is going on. On the other hand, we have been drug near the deadline on some of the night actions, so maybe he is there behind the scenes?

for those on zaro - is your reasoning anything more than zaro is always bad? I could go that way on something more this-game related.

TWC and MWB "independently" clearing PFiDC - smokescreen, perhaps? That sounds like a Red ploy. I.e. coordinated. As in, they appear to be able to communicate outside the thread. it might not be a red ploy. But it sure seems suspicious.
Interesting... you bring up a lot of questions that have already been discussed and answered.
My reason for "clearing" pfidc is that it doesn't make any sense for them to control votes that are aimed at him.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

upon further talking with my crew, Im going to Vaporize Relantel. Not just to go off of what MWB says, or side with him at all, but heres the thing.. I always do that when Im red. Point out facts and statements that have already come out, seeming as if im contributing. and Relantel might really be contributing, but its all strategy at this point. I only read like 40% of the thread so far and read through all the 10s of PMs ive gotten, but thats what ive decided on. who is the pittssport character? haha
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So Senka is trying to get voted off?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

MWB wrote:Interesting... you bring up a lot of questions that have already been discussed and answered.
My reason for "clearing" pfidc is that it doesn't make any sense for them to control votes that are aimed at him.
Your quick dismissal sounds like a red ploy. Don't like the discussion? Belittle the question.

I speak of this very day phase. A red would most certainly try and misdirect and get one of their guys cleared by aiming a stuck vote at him. I would do that if I were red.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Ministry of Plenty Adjusted Vote Totals

pittsports - 4 (TWC, azkar, C2I, pfidc)
mac - 1 (zaro)
zaro -2 (canaan, mac)
relantel - 1 (senka)

MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

relantel wrote:
MWB wrote:Interesting... you bring up a lot of questions that have already been discussed and answered.
Your quick dismissal sounds like a red ploy. Don't like the discussion? Belittle the question.

I speak of this very day phase. A red would most certainly try and misdirect and get one of their guys cleared by aiming a stuck vote at him. I would do that if I were red.
What am I misdirecting... I'm just pointing out the questions you bring up were already asked and answered. And what is being misdirected?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

MWB wrote:
relantel wrote:

What am I misdirecting... I'm just pointing out the questions you bring up were already asked and answered. And what is being misdirected?
The PFiDC vote. Make us think he is clear by directing a vote on to him, when it is clear the reds are directing the vote.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'll let my voting record speak for itself.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

relantel wrote: The PFiDC vote. Make us think he is clear by directing a vote on to him, when it is clear the reds are directing the vote.
Ok, I understand this part now. But I don't understand the other part of what you say.
What vote are you referring to?
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Yikes, I get home to find out I am the target? What did I do? I am blue.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

pittsports87 wrote:Yikes, I get home to find out I am the target? What did I do? I am blue.
though im not positive, i think its more of what didnt you do and the answer is participate.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

MWB wrote:
relantel wrote: The PFiDC vote. Make us think he is clear by directing a vote on to him, when it is clear the reds are directing the vote.
Ok, I understand this part now. But I don't understand the other part of what you say.
What vote are you referring to?
MWB, sorry, split thoughts there. This very day phase both you and TWC came out to clear PFiDC based on the prior day phase's directed vote.