**Welcome Back Wars GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: **Welcome Back Wars GAME THREAD**

Post by Troy Loney »

it was pretty much decided when kraftster turned bad.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mwb is probably pretty pissed right now...lulz
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

the whole kicksave strategy in a short game was huge....bought you 2 days of free kills
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lulz
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Yeah, I could see and communicate with someone. I saw tl and chose to communicate with him. Came back blue. I figured with so many reds that chances of it being a false seeing were pretty low. Well played.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

was kraft an ISR and then recruited?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

crayz wrote:the whole kicksave strategy in a short game was huge....bought you 2 days of free kills
I only had 3 protects so I used 2 during the days and the one on the night in the middle. I was thinking about gambling and not using it that first night but decided to go the safe route. I figured even if I got killed when I did, we had a really good shot at winning.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

crayz wrote:was kraft an ISR and then recruited?
Yea, we started with 3 and we saw him the first night and were able to recruit him.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

crayz wrote:was kraft an ISR and then recruited?
yes, ISK recruited on night 1.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

No need for a Post game thread here is the breakdown of the PM's and Nightly Events:

Welcome Back Wars Roles:

Evil Alpha - (Troy Loney) This role had one kill every night starting on night 1. The Alpha would also come back as a regular villager if investigated. If killed the Alpha’s killing ability will not transfer to another Evil player.

Evil Angel – (Kicksave) Congratulations, you have been selected as the Evil Angel. You get to protect three protections to use during the game. You can choose to protect yourself or someone else during the day phase or night phase. You must notify me during the night phase if you wish to have someone protected during the next day phase. Good Luck, you may now PM your teammates Relantel and Troy Loney.

Evil Seer – (Relantel) Congratulations, you have been selected as the Evil Seer. You have the ability to see any member of the village you choose, but be careful. You only get to view the identities of 5 townspeople. You can choose who you would like to see starting on night 1. You may also choose not to see anyone. But beware there is an independent serial killer on the loose. If you are able to “see” him he will align with the Evils, and will use his powers against the Good. if the Good Seer “sees” him first he will become a member of the Good Guys. You will receive the identity of the player you choose at the beginning of the next day phase. Good Luck, you may now PM your teammates Kicksave and Troy Loney.

Good Angel - Congratulations, you have been selected as the Good Angel. You have the power to not only protect yourself, but also any other member of the village you choose. You will be able to use your protective power 4 times during the game so remember to use it wisely. Good Luck!

Good Seer - Congratulations, you have been selected as the Good Seer. You have the power to view the identity of one villager each night, starting on night 1. But beware, there is an independent serial killer on the loose. If you are able to “see” him before the Evils find him he will align with the good. Once you find the Independent Serial Killer you will be able to PM him. You will receive the identity of the player you choose at the beginning of the next day phase. Good Luck!

Good JOAT - Congratulations, you have been selected as the Good JOAT. Your powers though are a little bit different than the average JOAT. You are able to use each of your powers once and only once starting on night 1. You have the power to Kill a townsperson, the power to see the identity of a townsperson, you have the ability to protect yourself during a day or night phase (have that PM in at night) and you have the ability to choose one townsperson to communicate with for the remainder of the game. You will not know the identity of the player you are able to communicate with, unless you choose to see them prior to your request to communicate. Good Luck!

ISK - Congratulations, you have been selected as the independent serial killer. If you are viewed by the either seer you will be become a hired gun for that side. You alliegence will remain with that side for the duration of the game. Until then you are a man without a country, and you are to look after yourself. You will acquire a kill on each night starting on night 2. Good Luck!
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Night 1 Actions –

Good Angel – Nothing
Good JOAT – Nothing
Good Seer – Investigates Senka
Evil Alpha – Kills Canaan
Evil Angel – Nothing
Evil Seer – Investigates Kraftster, Kraftster becomes an Evil

Night 2 Actions –

Good Angel – Nothing
Good JOAT – Nothing
Good Seer – Investigates Relantel
Evil Alpha – Kills Mac5155
Evil Angel – Day Protects himself
Evil Seer – Investigates Redwill
Evil Hired Gun - Kills C2i

Night 3 Actions –

Good Angel – Nothing
Good JOAT – Sees Troy Loney (TL comes back as a regular villager) Communicates with Troy Loney
Evil Alpha – Kills Redwill
Evil Angel – Protects himself that night phase and next day phase. No protections remaining.
Evil Seer – Investigates Shafnutz05

Night 4 Actions –

Good JOAT – Kills Kicksave
Good Angel – Protects himself
Evil Alpha – Kills Senka
Evil Angel – No power left
Evil Seer – Investigates NAN
Evil Hired Gun – kills Shaf
Last edited by thehockeyguru on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Kicksave wrote:
crayz wrote:the whole kicksave strategy in a short game was huge....bought you 2 days of free kills
I only had 3 protects so I used 2 during the days and the one on the night in the middle. I was thinking about gambling and not using it that first night but decided to go the safe route. I figured even if I got killed when I did, we had a really good shot at winning.
yea, i had 4 protects...used first last night, had 3 left
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

That was a fun short game.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

thg...one thing on your role PM's....dont say, 'You are the GOOD angel"

I based off that, I knew immediately there was a bad angel..
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I got a good laugh from KS's strategy. The village took it hook line and sinker. Also it was funny to see the Good JOAT communicating with the Evil Alpha.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

My goal the first day was to come out as the JOAT in hopes that the real JOAT would call me out, but Troy came out right away and called my **** so I just went straight crazy mode.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:thg...one thing on your role PM's....dont say, 'You are the GOOD angel"

I based off that, I knew immediately there was a bad angel..
Why did you assume that? I PM'ed the JOAT the same way and there wasn't an Evil JOAT.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

He said good joat too, but there wasn't a bad joat.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:My goal the first day was to come out as the JOAT in hopes that the real JOAT would call me out, but Troy came out right away and called my **** so I just went straight crazy mode.
I wouldn't have come out, I would have just killed you that night.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Red had a lot of good luck that game. Seeing Kraftster night 1 and killing C2I before he could reveal Relantel's role was huge.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

MWB wrote:
Kicksave wrote:My goal the first day was to come out as the JOAT in hopes that the real JOAT would call me out, but Troy came out right away and called my **** so I just went straight crazy mode.
But you didn't.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Funny thing is, I investigated troy because I thought either he or shaf were bad after their reactions when KS did his thing.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:
MWB wrote:
But you didn't.
Because I figured it was obvious you were bad and was betting on a kill the next day or a vig kill. I wanted to save my kill for later if I could. Backfired.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
so in hindsight that worked out as good as it possibly could have. me calling ks' bs lead MWB to investigate me, and with the seer gone he was the only one with seeing power, and once mwb believed that i was good, the village really didn't have a chance.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

That and getting Kraftster on night 1. I didnt expect that.