TRUE BLOOD WARS POST-GAME Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: TRUE BLOOD WARS POST-GAME Thread

Post by canaan »

thehockeyguru wrote:The fact that the seer was able to repel the first night attack was a huge blow to us. I had tried to kill Canaan on night 3 and it failed. This not only allowed him to make his findings public, but allowed the Angel to protect him in the future. If Canaan dies Night 3 this is a completely different game. Slappy used another kill night 4 which was again unsuccessful.

I also dont understand why Mac could only see every other night while Canaan was able to see every night. To me, the powers were heavily in favor of the Good RP's
Image Image
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:It could have been balanced out some by recruits. For example, couldn't you have recruited me on night 3? My role was exposed at that time.
Yes. But I had Canaan pegged as a good RP at that time. At that point there was no heat on any Red player. Taking out the seer at the point before he can start clearing people is HUGE.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

In the end we wasted 2 night activities trying to kill Canaan. We knew if Cannan remained alive we were dead in the water, and thats exactly how it played out.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i also didnt like the regular blues havnig names. since i dont watch the show I couldn't come out and say oh guys im just a blue without getting the "well reveal your character to us then"
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

To me the game MVP was PFinDC. He was on the ball this game with his votes and his player analysis. Good work Sir.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

oh, and i forgot i could recruit jason stackhouse night 3 which is why i investigated loaf. it wasn't a calculated move :pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:i also didnt like the regular blues havnig names. since i dont watch the show I couldn't come out and say oh guys im just a blue without getting the "well reveal your character to us then"
Image Image
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:To me the game MVP was PFinDC. He was on the ball this game with his votes and his player analysis. Good work Sir.
lol... it's not hard to call a bluff of someone that claims to be a JOAT when you actually are the JOAT.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

thehockeyguru wrote:In the end we wasted 2 night activities trying to kill Canaan. We knew if Cannan remained alive we were dead in the water, and thats exactly how it played out.

That was my biggest concern too. One of my goals as a selfish soul was first: to find Bill (jw), which happened when jw came out as the angel.

And second was to kill Sookie (canaan).

When canaan came out as the seer, I knew there was like a 0.000001% of him getting voted out or having the vig shoot him. So that was out the door. And I tried to walk the line of trying to find a baddie (I was pushing for slappy, just something stuck out), but not killing them all of as a night kill by them was my only chance to get canaan killed.

When mac died, and was revealed red, I thought it was ok, but when slappy said he was Colbie Fowler, I knew he was dead that night and chances were there was no more reds left and I wouldn't get my second task completed.

But that night, everything played out perfectly. canaan died, slappy died and was revealed to be red (so I was hoping ot get some good grace out of that), and MWB was dead, and PFIDC attempt failed to kill me. I thought it was the perfect storm played into my favor.

But when KS posted all of the info about the baddies, who was left, and who could and couldn't be recruited, I knew I was done right there.

The game was definitely tilted to the good guys favor. I know some recruits and stuff could have helped the baddies, but hindsight and knowing who is who is 20/20, and things have to play out perfectly.

Still, great game over all Kraftster. Some great twists, turns, and unique ideas. The only criticism is that it could have been a little more balanced.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

newarenanow wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:In the end we wasted 2 night activities trying to kill Canaan. We knew if Cannan remained alive we were dead in the water, and thats exactly how it played out.

That was my biggest concern too. One of my goals as a selfish soul was first: to find Bill (jw), which happened when jw came out as the angel.

When canaan came out as the seer, I knew there was like a 0.000001% of him getting voted out or having the vig shoot him. So that was out the door. And I tried to walk the line of trying to find a baddie (I was pushing for slappy, just something stuck out), but not killing them all of as a night kill by them was my only chance to get canaan killed.

When mac died, and was revealed red, I thought it was ok, but when slappy said he was Colbie Fowler, I knew he was dead that night and chances were there was no more reds left and I wouldn't get my second task completed.

But that night, everything played out perfectly. canaan died, slappy died and was revealed to be red (so I was hoping ot get some good grace out of that), and MWB was dead, and PFIDC attempt failed to kill me. I thought it was the perfect storm played into my favor.

But when KS posted all of the info about the baddies, who was left, and who could and couldn't be recruited, I knew I was done right there.

The game was definitely tilted to the good guys favor. I know some recruits and stuff could have helped the baddies, but hindsight and knowing who is who is 20/20, and things have to play out perfectly.

Still, great game over all Kraftster. Some great twists, turns, and unique ideas. The only criticism is that it could have been a little more balanced.
Image Image

amidoinitrite :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:To me the game MVP was PFinDC. He was on the ball this game with his votes and his player analysis. Good work Sir.
lol... it's not hard to call a bluff of someone that claims to be a JOAT when you actually are the JOAT.
I am not saying that in particular. Throughout the game he was quick to reject theories that some of the Red's put forth and was a very important part of the village when it came to voting.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
I am not saying that in particular. Throughout the game he was quick to reject theories that some of the Red's put forth and was a very important part of the village when it came to voting.
Except at the end when he was convinced I was bad.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Yikes, just trying to give someone who i thought played a good game some props. I didnt say he played a perfect game.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

Image Image

amidoinitrite :pop:
perfect!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Can you run every game going forward Krafster....with this detail too
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:Yikes, just trying to give someone who i thought played a good game some props. I didnt say he played a perfect game.
Two for two in kills is a perfect game :pop:
(I'll leave out my unsuccessful KS kill)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

MWB wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Yikes, just trying to give someone who i thought played a good game some props. I didnt say he played a perfect game.
hey, i served that shad kill for you :pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

zero for zero is a perfect game too?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:
MWB wrote:
hey, i served that shad kill for you :pop:
You actually served up the slappy kill as well.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote: You actually served up the slappy kill as well.
but you wanted me dead! :scared:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I want credit for that one!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:
but you wanted me dead! :scared:
Once all the stuff with nan started I backed off of that. I figured I'd either shoot slappy, nan, beerman, or loaf. Then I figured nan would be able to avoid the kill if he was good or bad, so that would be a waste. Since canaan was voting for slappy I thought that was the way to go.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:

I want credit for that one!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:
You'll get credit for nothing and like it.