***TRUE BLOOD WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***TRUE BLOOD WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Kicksave »

crayz wrote:yup...I wasn't using that to say you were bad...I was using it to show more credibility to MWB not lying.
Just making sure. I thought you were coming at me.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I am not sure exactly where we go from here. jwienand?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

why jwie? whats your deal this game? you havent insulted anyone yet, havent really been reading posts carefully and havent posted any thoughts or concerns
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

thehockeyguru wrote:I am not sure exactly where we go from here. jwienand?
or thg?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:why jwie? whats your deal this game? you havent insulted anyone yet, havent really been reading posts carefully and havent posted any thoughts or concerns

He will probably be banned if he insults anyone. :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:why jwie? whats your deal this game? you havent insulted anyone yet, havent really been reading posts carefully and havent posted any thoughts or concerns
The only thing that stuck out to me so far was Azkar. I was concerned with the way he was posting and he ended up being the town drunk. There has been a lot of stuff going on with MWB, who tried to kill KS. I dont know why he would do so if KS is just village.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

newarenanow wrote:

He will probably be banned if he insults anyone. :pop:
Unfortunately i'm not allowed to talk about that.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I went back and looked at jw's posts.

None of them offere any insight, he has not voted once, and he has about 10 posts that are either:

a) drunk talk

or

b) praising someone's move or just nonsense

To me, it seems like he is trying to keep his name out there, without putting himself out there by making any decisions.

kill jw
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i took a look at the day votes of the three blues... there have been 4 people that voted for all three. Loaf, Nan, Litt, and crayz. If you take a look at the zaro vote, LITT jumped on quickly (did he know that zaro was going down and decided to jump on to gain favor?) and the other 3 did not vote for zaro. this could have been because it was very quick and they just hadn't gotten on yet, but still, i would think that if a baddie was outted, baddies would want to jump all over that to gain favor, no?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:i took a look at the day votes of the three blues... there have been 4 people that voted for all three. Loaf, Nan, Litt, and crayz. If you take a look at the zaro vote, LITT jumped on quickly (did he know that zaro was going down and decided to jump on to gain favor?) and the other 3 did not vote for zaro. this could have been because it was very quick and they just hadn't gotten on yet, but still, i would think that if a baddie was outted, baddies would want to jump all over that to gain favor, no?
I am not ready to vote jwienand because of his inactivity. I was curious about Loaf, being a new player and sticking around so long (usually they dont last long), also MWB trying to kill KS.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

assuming that redwill is blue and not orange, and mwb is the vig (not 100% convinced, but close)

PFIDC
thg
NAN
loaf
jwienand
crayz
mac5155
slappy
LITT

are what should be up for discussion
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

count2infinity wrote:i took a look at the day votes of the three blues... there have been 4 people that voted for all three. Loaf, Nan, Litt, and crayz. If you take a look at the zaro vote, LITT jumped on quickly (did he know that zaro was going down and decided to jump on to gain favor?) and the other 3 did not vote for zaro. this could have been because it was very quick and they just hadn't gotten on yet, but still, i would think that if a baddie was outted, baddies would want to jump all over that to gain favor, no?
like i said, i got to work at about 10;15 (pitt time, i'm in chicago)...by that time the vote for zaro was already done
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

pfidc yes
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

also we shouldnt rule out someone that came back blue to canaan may be the alpha
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:
I am not ready to vote jwienand because of his inactivity. I was curious about Loaf, being a new player and sticking around so long (usually they dont last long), also MWB trying to kill KS.
loaf is not new... he's really old and then came back.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:What I have learned from playing True Blood Warz:

1. Kraftster has created an unbelievably complex and excellent game, particularly given he's a warz nub.
2. My decision to not watch True Blood was one of the best of my life. This show has to be awful based on what you nerds are posting about in terms of the game relating to the show.
If you liked Rogue from the x-men movies......there are quite a few scenes you would like about true blood....
Haha, I have seen those ones of Paquin nude.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:pfidc yes
he is on my list...pushed the redwill vote, kinda struck me odd
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
loaf is not new... he's really old and then came back.
i see. must have been before my time.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Ill get it going, lynch pfidc
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

KS, MWB, and canaan all seem to be legit, no? or am I missing something? at least KS and canaan...

i think jwie checking in last night was a minor baddie tell. What are the thoughts on jwie, cause I sure could go with a vote for him.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote:KS, MWB, and canaan all seem to be legit, no? or am I missing something? at least KS and canaan...

i think jwie checking in last night was a minor baddie tell. What are the thoughts on jwie, cause I sure could go with a vote for him.
I definitely believe canaan, he has proven it as shaft and zaro have come up exactly as he stated.

And since canaan confirmed KS's claim, he is good in my book too (along with everyone else he has outed).

I would look at canaan's list. Those are the people we should focus on.

The reason I threw out a jw vote is due to your line of thinking. If you sort his posts, he is posting, but not one of his posts offer any insight, he has not voted once (and this is day 4) and most of his posts are just random responses to others that really have nothing to do with the game.

I think he wants to remain visible so he doesn't get killed for being inactive, but he doesn't want to draw any heat to himself by claiming anything.

So I'm sticking with my vote on him right now.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I'm not sold on MWB, if they were both good why would he target KS? If he was the vig you would think he would hold the bullets until he had a better idea of who to go after.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
mac5155 wrote:KS, MWB, and canaan all seem to be legit, no? or am I missing something? at least KS and canaan...

I definitely believe canaan, he has proven it as shaft and zaro have come up exactly as he stated.

And since canaan confirmed KS's claim, he is good in my book too (along with everyone else he has outed).

I would look at canaan's list. Those are the people we should focus on.

The reason I threw out a jw vote is due to your line of thinking. If you sort his posts, he is posting, but not one of his posts offer any insight, he has not voted once (and this is day 4) and most of his posts are just random responses to others that really have nothing to do with the game.

I think he wants to remain visible so he doesn't get killed for being inactive, but he doesn't want to draw any heat to himself by claiming anything.

So I'm sticking with my vote on him right now.
Agreed I dont think theres any reason to deviate from the list/not believe canaan.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:I'm not sold on MWB, if they were both good why would he target KS? If he was the vig you would think he would hold the bullets until he had a better idea of who to go after.
it's possible that he can't save bullets. also KS went after him the day before didn't he (i didn't look it up, but i think this is right). it could have been one of those, you went after me, so i'm going after you.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru wrote:I'm not sold on MWB, if they were both good why would he target KS? If he was the vig you would think he would hold the bullets until he had a better idea of who to go after.
This is what keeps bothering me. It's not like my vote for him on the first day took traction. I didn't go after him again until I found out who tried to attack me.