Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by newarenanow »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Slappy was getting me so mad. I'm not inviting him to my birthday party thats for sure. I am trying to spell out to everyone that there is no Purple faction and he is saying not to believe me because "Im THG". The problem is it worked.
could have been worse... you could have convinced people to vote out blue after blue after blue.... oh wait.
Ha. You were around how many days? And how many baddies did you vote off? Problem is when I find a baddie the baddies wouldnt vote and would call me crazy and the village would agree. Once I found a blue the baddies would agree and hop on.
You'd vote for a baddie, but you'd be one of the first people to change their votes. I think you were the one that didn't agree with yourself most of the time. :lol:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

the wicked child wrote:Congratz on being obviously red for 5 days and somehow avoiding death slappy.

That said you are going to be my day 1 vote for awhile. :pop:
Yea, I was red for two day phases. You were way off on me dood.

FAIL = TWC/THG/SENKA
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:Slappy was getting me so mad. I'm not inviting him to my birthday party thats for sure. I am trying to spell out to everyone that there is no Purple faction and he is saying not to believe me because "Im THG". The problem is it worked.
lulz
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:im surprised the troy vote never stuck it seemed pretty good earlier when we brought up the quote he had
I knew he was red. BUT NOW IM HAPPY HE WAS MWAHWHWHWWHWHHAHAHAHA
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:
lulz

slappy was pissing me off real bad during the game too....he's the reason i stopped posting pretty much, that's when i realized all you have to do sometimes in this game is stay quiet and you'll stick around to the end.
Last edited by Troy Loney on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
lulz

slappy was pissing me real bad during the game too....he's the reason i stopped posting pretty much, that's when i realized all you have to do sometimes in this game is stay quiet and you'll stick around to the end.
But I had you nailed spot on as a red. THG I was being intentionally rude to in the hopes peopel wouldnt listen to him at the end when he wanted to vote for me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

so my question is: leaving kraftster alive -- would it have been better or worse?

secondly -- i wish i knew anything about star wars at all... when i read my PM it was "your the angel" because every other subtitle didnt make sense to me. Slappy story made sense to me. i never understood a thing.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:so my question is: leaving kraftster alive -- would it have been better or worse?
He had to be the last guy standing to win. So had he been left around it would've at least bought some time to get a red.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

yah i figured as much.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

shafnutz05 wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Choke slappy.
:face:
Care to explain this shaf?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I still can't believe how quickly you guys jumped on the Kraftster vote. Wtf was that? Slappy says "I'm purple." and that means "lets all vote for Kraftster?" He made some vague remark "way to go twc/kraftster" or something and the votes just started rolling in. I'd like to think if I had been around I could have stopped it. The number of reds mounting the way it was, though, things would have been tough.

I was trying to walk the line between staying alive by not doing anything too drastic but also trying to put myself out there a little bit to get myself investigated because I thought that an investigation would bring me to one side or the other.

Fun game for sure.