***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Troy Loney »

Kraftster wrote:Also, I like Senka's thinking (except for the choke Kraftster part) that rel and thg would be good targets for the reds.

i'd also include shaf on that list of good recruits.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Troy Loney wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Also, I like Senka's thinking (except for the choke Kraftster part) that rel and thg would be good targets for the reds.

i'd also include shaf on that list of good recruits.
Yes.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I am thinking of going 1 of 3 ways. Troy, Shaf, or Slappy.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Well, Troy pointing at Shaf is very interesting.

The start of the mike vote was rel, thg, shaf, troy, myself.

Upon looking back at that group and if Troy will go against shaf when there is no heat otherwise on him, I feel better about Cup Keeper, Slappy, and Redwill being the original reds.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I've gotta run now. You guys know where I stand, I've been pretty consistent on who I've been mentioning. I'll see where you guys have gotten when I can.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:I am thinking of going 1 of 3 ways. Troy, Shaf, or Slappy.

killing me is a horrible idea right now. slappy has been awfully aggressive after a blue (me) to be red imo right now. i think shaf could be either an initial red or a good recruit at this point. he could have been playing us all along with the mike vote, and there's also the fact that he's disappeared since the first recruit took place.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

what about the possiblity that canaan's jedi joat story is bs and thg/canaan are bad...or thg came back blue cause he's the alpha?

i feel like we're being played by either thg or shaf right now.

plus ever since i made a comment about them leading the village they haven't been as proactive in the votes.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I am thinking of going 1 of 3 ways. Troy, Shaf, or Slappy.

killing me is a horrible idea right now. slappy has been awfully aggressive after a blue (me) to be red imo right now. i think shaf could be either an initial red or a good recruit at this point. he could have been playing us all along with the mike vote, and there's also the fact that he's disappeared since the first recruit took place.
I agree on the shaf vote.

Release Troy Loney

Force Choke Shaf
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Code: Select all

Vote Count

1 - Kraftster (Senka)
1 - cup keeper (Kraftster)
1 - shaf (thg) 
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

force choke shaf
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I don't have a lot of ideas at this point, unfortunately. There have been 2 recruits, so who knows how many reds there are at this point. Has to be at least 3... hopefully not 4 or we're in deep trouble.

I'd still really like a slappy vote. I would point to 2 things: 1. He was acting like the game was just a big joke for the first 3-4 days. Then I called him out and he started trying to appear more active.

There were some hints at he and Mike posting in tandem earlier in the game as well, but I don't remember who pointed it out, and I don't have time to look it up right now.

force choke slappee
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count

2 - shaf (thg, Troy)
1 - Kraftster (Senka)
1 - slappy (twc) 
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I can see the reasoning behind voting Slappy as well. At this point I think a Slappy or Shaf vote is the best way to go.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

the wicked child wrote:I don't have a lot of ideas at this point, unfortunately. There have been 2 recruits, so who knows how many reds there are at this point. Has to be at least 3... hopefully not 4 or we're in deep trouble.

I'd still really like a slappy vote. I would point to 2 things: 1. He was acting like the game was just a big joke for the first 3-4 days. Then I called him out and he started trying to appear more active.

There were some hints at he and Mike posting in tandem earlier in the game as well, but I don't remember who pointed it out, and I don't have time to look it up right now.

force choke slappee

I pointed that out. him and mike were both groveling thg at the beginning of the game. it definitely seemed like mike was just mimicing slappy...i just suppose the question would be, is mike that bad at this game?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

force choke redwill

He's been way off this game and the only reason I can think of is that he has to be because he knows who is red.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Vote Count

2 - shaf (thg, Troy)
1 - Kraftster (Senka)
1 - slappy (twc) 
1 - redwill (cupkeeper)

Not voted: canaan, slappy, relantel, redwill, shaf
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

We need to be definative, too many options at this point. When is the deadline?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

thehockeyguru wrote:We need to be definative, too many options at this point. When is the deadline?
Deadline is 7pm.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

reading back through slappy's posts gives me a pretty good feeling that he's bad. mostly his posts on http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... start=1025" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that page. he doesnt have time to go back and read, goes with a bandwagon, and does the immediate "i dont know if we should've rushed that one" spiel.

force chokeslam slappy
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Vote Count

2 - shaf (thg, Troy)
1 - Kraftster (Senka)
2 - slappy (twc, canaan) 
1 - redwill (cupkeeper)

Not voted: slappy, relantel, redwill, shaf
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Release Shaf

Force Choke Slappy
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

the wicked child wrote:I don't have a lot of ideas at this point, unfortunately. There have been 2 recruits, so who knows how many reds there are at this point. Has to be at least 3... hopefully not 4 or we're in deep trouble.

force choke slappee
I do this all the time when I have no role. I did the same thing in the Master Shake game, Jellyfish Invasion, etc. I **** around for the first few days, and then someone cries like you SLAPPY ISNT PLAYING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and Ill start to play for real. You guys know who I want to vote for. You and Kraftster have your pants stretched for me, but you're both wrong. Few of us are postig anything concrete regarding the actual voting patterns.

As for mike, the whole he was voting with slappy thing is mind blowingly retarded and just made up, which is why my votes have been where theyve been. The fact that you keep relying on this canard while distancing yourself from it at the same time is further evidence to me that you might be red. I am almost positive I have one or two reds in the group I picked out.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

slappybrown wrote:I do this all the time when I have no role. I did the same thing in the Master Shake game, Jellyfish Invasion, etc. I **** around for the first few days, and then someone cries like you SLAPPY ISNT PLAYING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and Ill start to play for real.
Like In Lost Wars when you basically just posted "BANG BANG I AM THE WARRIOR" every day? You were red then.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I am getting more and more confident with the Slappy vote. He mentioned two players that I think both are good. I could be way off (wouldnt be the 1st time) but atleast the Slappy vote will give us some answers.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

the wicked child wrote:
slappybrown wrote:I do this all the time when I have no role. I did the same thing in the Master Shake game, Jellyfish Invasion, etc. I **** around for the first few days, and then someone cries like you SLAPPY ISNT PLAYING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and Ill start to play for real.
Like In Lost Wars when you basically just posted "BANG BANG I AM THE WARRIOR" every day? You were red then.
Way to clip the quote :thumb: