NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
This caught my eye.

It was posted after I voted on Mac. Once I changed from Mac to Senka, Mike followed my vote. Why would you follow the vote of someone you didnt trust?

and another thing...him and slappy are making almost identical posts in praise of you. Then he psuedo defended slappy when i suggested that his dagny vote was suspicious.

I'm not putting a ton of stock into this, they're both probably harping on the dagny thing for the lulz...i'll just monitor the situation moving forward.

i'm bringing this back up cause slappy is pulling **** out of his *** against me right now. I called him and mike out for playing in tandem. mike turned out bad.

force choke slappy
When did I play with mike????? Lulz keep making **** up wolf
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

The only blatant wolf tell is your saying WTF seer a move youve been busted on once before.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Why would canaan come out with that at this point?

He did not have a single vote on him and only suspicion from thg and me. thg is thg and no one ever follows me, so why?

I'm not saying he's lying -- his claim makes some sense to me -- but I don't get it.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I had also voiced some suspicion re canaan, and I thought the same that it was odd for him to come out when he did. Nonetheless, he's pretty well cleared here, I'd say.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

I'm blue again this game. Using the vote for cup keeper because he is "always" red tactic is lame. If you think I'm the best vote so be it but have better reasons then me being red in prior games.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

redwill wrote:Why would canaan come out with that at this point?

He did not have a single vote on him and only suspicion from thg and me. thg is thg and no one ever follows me, so why?

I'm not saying he's lying -- his claim makes some sense to me -- but I don't get it.
i dont like canaan coming out, but if he was to use his night protect tonight shouldnt he also use his seeing power?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:

Code: Select all

2 - twc (c2i, pfidc)
8 - mac (kicksave, twc, Krafster, Zaro, thg, Troy, Senka, Shaf)
1 - shafnutz (mac) 
[b]2 - Senka ([color=#FF4040]MikeNIke[/color], slappy)[/b]
Have not voted: canaan, LITT, MWB, relantel, cup keeper, npv, redwill

This vote occured after you and mike spent the first part of this game praising THG...that's what i meant by playing in tandem.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Let me fix that last post
Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote: 2 - twc (c2i, pfidc)
1 - shafnutz (mac)
2 - Senka (MikeNIke, slappy)

This vote occured after you and mike spent the first part of this game praising THG...that's what i meant by playing in tandem.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Kraftster wrote:
Senka wrote:my list of reds in no order would be (also id factor its possible Kraftster is the vig. which i dont feel bad saying sice if he is, hes being agressively bad are firing randomly. lol like if PFIDC was red, we wouldve learned barely anything anyways)

Kraftster
NPV
C2I or TWC (not both)
SHAF
Senka, I am right on board with your logic of there being another red in the THG vote. That means C2i or Cup Keeper. Did you discuss why you are okay on Cup Keeper, I'm just curious. Both have commented minimally and stand out for that reason. I just believe that if you are okay on Cup Keeper, the obvious vote would be c2i based upon the logic that another red was in on the THG vote last time around.
Maybe it was you? snug right there near the center... :pop:

Maybe slappy as the late change and finish off mike is too obvious for him to be red? Or maybe he might think that we would think that no baddie would do that... and now he's just as erratic, as if he wants us to lynch him (a la TEIB a few games back)

cup keeper plays a perfect game usually no matter what his faction. And c2i seems to protest more than a red would. npv and canaan have been mostly under the radar - heck, until senka cast a vote a few pages back this phase, I had forgotten npv was playing.

The field is all over the place this vote.
(for the record, I had this written at least an hour ago but I forgot to hit send, and things have changed since then, with canaan's outing, and many shifting votes. I had a vote ready to cast but I pulled it back for now. Of the people with votes on them, slappy or troy seem best bets other than c2i, whom I wonder if he doth protest too much? ef it. force-choke c2i)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

ClusterF***

5 - c2i (senka, thg, kraftster, redwill, relental)
3 - cup keeper (shaf, npv, c2i)
2 - slappy (twc, Troy) 
2 - Troy (slappy, LiTT)

yet to vote: canaan,  cup keeper
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

thehockeyguru wrote:
redwill wrote:Why would canaan come out with that at this point?

i dont like canaan coming out, but if he was to use his night protect tonight shouldnt he also use his seeing power?
Yeah, he should. If he's telling the truth, he should seer while he has protection.

However, it's starting to look a little fishy to me. I'll accept his claim for now, but not really trust. So what's the point? Oy.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

canaan wrote:you guys can try and kill me if you want. it wont work today. i am qui gon jinn, the jedi joat. i havent researched anyone yet because its always wasteful this early in the game. i have a day protection that i used last night and im going to protect myself tonight. I have one bullet but i have not used it yet and wasnt planning on using it because i havent been active enough to really make that jump. i was hoping that my work schedule wouldn't have been so dump this week, but thats the short and long of it.

i was on my phone when i made that post that redwill quoted. i read back through what shafnutz had pointed out about mike and read back through the thread. mike was posting erratically.

if you want me to research tonight, let me know who and ill do it.
I am buying this at all. This doesn't even make sense for you to come out. You did not have a single, solitary vote on you and there was heat on four other people. Not only that, but you outed yourself and the fact that you both have a seer and a vig power. Now, that leaves either our angel or you unprotected. There is no reason why a green player would out themselves like this...and what good is it if he sees someone tonight for us anyway? Chances are he will get killed.

As far as being wasteful, we are on the 6th or 7th day phase. That's taking a pretty large risk saving both of those special abilities this far into the game considering the Empire gets a kill a night and the vig could take you out on accident.

If you are in fact the JOAT, I have no idea why you outed yourself BEFORE you used both your vig and seer ability. It makes zero sense.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

2 - twc (c2i, pfidc)
1 - shafnutz (mac) 
[b]2 - Senka ([color=#FF4040]MikeNIke[/color], slappy)[/b]

Dude if you dont think THG deserves universal acclaim for Google China, then I definitely am voting for you.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

^that should say NOT buying this at all
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Force choke c2i

I'm not 100% sold on this vote but nothing better is out there right now.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

ClusterF***

6 - c2i (senka, thg, kraftster, redwill, relental, cup keeper)
3 - cup keeper (shaf, npv, c2i)
2 - slappy (twc, Troy) 
2 - Troy (slappy, LiTT)

yet to vote: canaan
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

shafnutz05 wrote:I am buying this at all. This doesn't even make sense for you to come out. You did not have a single, solitary vote on you and there was heat on four other people. Not only that, but you outed yourself and the fact that you both have a seer and a vig power. Now, that leaves either our angel or you unprotected. There is no reason why a green player would out themselves like this...and what good is it if he sees someone tonight for us anyway? Chances are he will get killed.

As far as being wasteful, we are on the 6th or 7th day phase. That's taking a pretty large risk saving both of those special abilities this far into the game considering the Empire gets a kill a night and the vig could take you out on accident.

If you are in fact the JOAT, I have no idea why you outed yourself BEFORE you used both your vig and seer ability. It makes zero sense.
Yeah, more and more I'm agreeing with this. I'm inclined to think he's lying.

However, I DO believe he has protection today, as either the Empire Angel or JOAT.

So a vote for him would probably be useless.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

There are one of two possibilities:

1) Canaan is full of crap, and evil in some form.

2) Canaan made one of the most inexplicable and bizarre plays I have ever seen.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

shafnutz05 wrote:There are one of two possibilities:

1) Canaan is full of crap, and evil in some form.

2) Canaan made one of the most inexplicable and bizarre plays I have ever seen.
Either seems completely plausible. In general, not just in this game.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i understand why he came out, if he plays his cards right, he will be able to effectively use all his roles and then he will be useless so why not come otu
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Why is everyone voting for C2I?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Also I think LITT has to vote with me or something.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i understand why he came out, if he plays his cards right, he will be able to effectively use all his roles and then he will be useless so why not come otu
I am also starting to wonder about you.

How in the world do you honestly mean that statement? He could have used his roles BEFORE he came out, and then outed himself with the information he had and let himself get sacrificed. I don't know what "if he plays his cards right" means. If he would have just stayed quiet and used his powers, the same thing could have been accomplished without worrying about the Empire taking out him or the angel.

Right after Canaan made this weird statement, you added a comment about 3 minutes later:
jedi joat. i like alliterations
I don't know if this was to affirm what he said or not. But I don't really see any way how you can label coming out as the JOAT at that point sensible?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

save CK
force choke LITT
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

newarenanow wrote:

ClusterF***

6 - c2i (senka, thg, kraftster, redwill, relental, cup keeper)
2 - cup keeper (npv, c2i)
2 - slappy (twc, Troy) 
2 - Troy (slappy, LiTT)
1 - LITT (shaf)
yet to vote: canaan