1 - shaf (LiTT)
1 - Troy (slappy)

yet to vote: canaan, relantel, cup keeper, redwill, troy
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Senka »

see Kraftster keep trying to associate with me. lol im not on board.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i agree with slappy about that quote. i almost quoted it as well but went back to slug warz 1 to re-read deletepostgate
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote: No but this specific quote I posted reminds of how you posted when we were both bad. Also, the WTF Seer thing, also, I think the wolves killing pattern combined with the KS/Mike votes implicate the 3 of you the most (TWC, Troy, and redwill)

i don't know what the seer thing is all about...i think it was discussed in the last post game thread about the seer getting killed all the time.

it just seems like thg and shaf are front and center, and the posts they made after the mikeenike writeup stood out to me...you didn't think that was kind of weird of them to jump in there and throw out their suspicions as if they were supposed to be killed by the reds last night
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Troy Loney wrote:you didn't think that was kind of weird of them to jump in there and throw out their suspicions as if they were supposed to be killed by the reds last night
This had crossed my mind.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote: No but this specific quote I posted reminds of how you posted when we were both bad. Also, the WTF Seer thing, also, I think the wolves killing pattern combined with the KS/Mike votes implicate the 3 of you the most (TWC, Troy, and redwill)

i don't know what the seer thing is all about...i think it was discussed in the last post game thread about the seer getting killed all the time.

it just seems like thg and shaf are front and center, and the posts they made after the mikeenike writeup stood out to me...you didn't think that was kind of weird of them to jump in there and throw out their suspicions as if they were supposed to be killed by the reds last night
Im not clearing shaf 4 lyfe (as I said last page, "at the moment" he is clear), but I see no reason to vote him now after the mike vote.

IF TROY AND/OR TWC IS NOT RED KILL ME NEXT PHASE
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:

People who post about "man it sucks" or "what the hell" in response to the doctor or cop gettng killed right after a writeup are often baddies. I got you specifically on it in Nintendo Warz. Im fairly convinced that you and twc are red.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Senka wrote:see Kraftster keep trying to associate with me. lol im not on board.
lol, Senka, you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm associating with you at present because you exhibited sound logic in posting that you think there was another red in on the thg vote - in fact, your current vote is for c2i.

I happen to agree with your thinking this time through. You've advised people that you are confused right now and have commented that you were happy that we got Mike, a vote that I was a part of in the middle, not the end. Your making it sound like I have gone berserk because I got a red pm in this game. I'm a talkative, analytical cat. Don't think any of my games have been that different really, maybe the first one I was a little bit more of a noob when it came to discussing, but that's it.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

slappybrown wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

Im not clearing shaf 4 lyfe (as I said last page, "at the moment" he is clear), but I see no reason to vote him now after the mike vote.

well thats kinda silly cuz we would have to wait phases to kill you and who knows what would happen between now and then!
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:
And you said something similar last game when we were bad....i wasn't doing an "ahh man that sucks" post, that post was "the pattern continues"

but whatever...your being obnoxious this game, i'd rather die than argue with you.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

okay...i'm out for the day. since everyone (and by everyone what i mean is the vocal players) are convinced that either cupkeeper or i are bad, i'll release thg and force choke ck

the only thing i fear is ck being blue and then that makes me look red so we have 2 blues, boom boom, back to back. oh well. it's just a game.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

lol, slappy is offending people left and right today. Maybe if we kill him he gets first place like teib in prison warz.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Code: Select all

Vote Count

3 - c2i (senka, thg, kraftster)
3 - cup keeper (shaf, npv, c2i)
1 - slappy (twc) 
1 - shaf (LiTT)
1 - Troy (slappy)

yet to vote: canaan, relantel, cup keeper, redwill, troy
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
And you said something similar last game when we were bad....i wasn't doing an "ahh man that sucks" post, that post was "the pattern continues"

but whatever...your being obnoxious this game, i'd rather die than argue with you.
Uh, that was a joke referring to THG and is having posted that earlier in this game with reference to KS.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
well thats kinda silly cuz we would have to wait phases to kill you and who knows what would happen between now and then!
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 2#p1386172" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

slappybrown wrote:
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 2#p1386172" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lots of people got that joke :pop: :lol:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

slappybrown wrote:
lots of people got that joke :pop: :lol:
lulz
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

oh and un choke kill shaf

light sabre troys head off
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

slappybrown wrote:Wow are you and troy bad.

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 5#p1386014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you think that the series of posts there are me accusing senka :face:
The second one feels like 'that one didn't sound good, let's tack on another post' tbh.

I'm the only only one who seems to feel this way I guess.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Troy Loney wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:As much as THG has been my hero this game, it looks kinda suspicious with the dagny thing and then she was the first to die at night. Then again, that's easy for the baddies to frame, and I'm not sure whether thg would be that obvious or not.
This caught my eye.

It was posted after I voted on Mac. Once I changed from Mac to Senka, Mike followed my vote. Why would you follow the vote of someone you didnt trust?

and another thing...him and slappy are making almost identical posts in praise of you. Then he psuedo defended slappy when i suggested that his dagny vote was suspicious.

I'm not putting a ton of stock into this, they're both probably harping on the dagny thing for the lulz...i'll just monitor the situation moving forward.

i'm bringing this back up cause slappy is pulling **** out of his *** against me right now. I called him and mike out for playing in tandem. mike turned out bad.

force choke slappy
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

The village is really all over the place. That's not a knock on the village, but a tribute to the baddies. I'm all over the place and that bothers me.

I thought that canaan's wording in his endorsement of the MikeEnIke vote was the strangest thing so far this game. It came out of the blue:
canaan wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I strongly encourage a MikeEnIke vote. The more I go back through the thread, the more convinced I am that he is red.
I'd be willing to bet my game life that he's bad. His posts are Erratic. Force choke mikeenike

Color me plox
So I'm leaning towards canaan. But I see the reasoning behind c2i as well. I guess that's the better road at the moment.

force choke count2infinity
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Code: Select all

ClusterF***

4 - c2i (senka, thg, kraftster, redwill)
3 - cup keeper (shaf, npv, c2i)
2 - slappy (twc, Troy) 
2 - Troy (slappy, LiTT)

yet to vote: canaan, relantel, cup keeper
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

you guys can try and kill me if you want. it wont work today. i am qui gon jinn, the jedi joat. i havent researched anyone yet because its always wasteful this early in the game. i have a day protection that i used last night and im going to protect myself tonight. I have one bullet but i have not used it yet and wasnt planning on using it because i havent been active enough to really make that jump. i was hoping that my work schedule wouldn't have been so dump this week, but thats the short and long of it.

i was on my phone when i made that post that redwill quoted. i read back through what shafnutz had pointed out about mike and read back through the thread. mike was posting erratically.

if you want me to research tonight, let me know who and ill do it.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

*for clarification: i have to make the day protection on the phase before...re-reading my post makes that sound ambiguous.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jedi joat. i like alliterations