NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by thehockeyguru »

Senka wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

Code: Select all

Vote count:

5 - THG (Senka, cup keeper, c2i, MikeEnIke, pfidc)
1 - relental (LiTT)
1 - twc (npv)
9 - MikeEnIke (relental, thg, shaf, Troy, Krafster, redwill, twc, canaan, slappy)
based on the last vote... its hard to say much.
Mike is red. i feel one red voted for mike. but 2 elsewhere. LITT framed on the night? or he really want him dead...

Based on me voting with mike... pfidc was blue. leaves me to believe one (or more) of CK, c2i, LITT, NPV are bad...

Based off of the way they acted I would say CK and C2i are the top candidates.

Force Choke Cupkeeper
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i didnt vote for mike cuz i wasnt here. we were responding to the clairton disaster. in the beginning of the day i said i would be down for a mike vote or shaf
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Senka wrote:Id also venture the guess that THG might be the purple faction -- is that completely unheard of? hence why he mightve lifted his name is KS turned red??
If i had a killl I would probably use it on C2i. I was thinking shaf could be purple.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Senka wrote:I protected relantel. :pop:
prove it
what is there to prove? I played the name game and figured if he was good, he was on the chopping block soon. I actually tried to protect PFIDC... but my browser closed -- so i changed my mind. :pop:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Senka wrote:
prove it
what is there to prove? I played the name game and figured if he was good, he was on the chopping block soon. I actually tried to protect PFIDC... but my browser closed -- so i changed my mind. :pop:
prove it
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i didnt vote for mike cuz i wasnt here. we were responding to the clairton disaster. in the beginning of the day i said i would be down for a mike vote or shaf
yah i work in clariton. it was rather redic. sirens for like hours. heard it was pretty bad.. :cry:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Senka wrote:
prove it
I suspect I was target due to starting the mike vote last day.

Like I said initially, it was a generous senka to protect someone other than himself.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

prove it

prove it
Nah. Im good. :pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Senka wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

Code: Select all

Vote count:

5 - THG (Senka, cup keeper, c2i, MikeEnIke, pfidc)
1 - relental (LiTT)
1 - twc (npv)
9 - MikeEnIke (relental, thg, shaf, Troy, Krafster, redwill, twc, canaan, slappy)
based on the last vote... its hard to say much.
Mike is red. i feel one red voted for mike. but 2 elsewhere. LITT framed on the night? or he really want him dead...

Based on me voting with mike... pfidc was blue. leaves me to believe one (or more) of CK, c2i, LITT, NPV are bad...
how do you know there are 3 reds left? or are you jsut venturing a guess?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Senka wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:i didnt vote for mike cuz i wasnt here. we were responding to the clairton disaster. in the beginning of the day i said i would be down for a mike vote or shaf
yah i work in clariton. it was rather redic. sirens for like hours. heard it was pretty bad.. :cry:
talking with the EMS people and some of the plant people, it sounds like it coulda been alot worse. hopefully everyone is okay
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

force choke cupkeeper

he was the other one I was suspecting, and i think the pfidc kill may have been a diversion.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Preliminarily, I would agree that the THG vote is the place we need to look. I would also agree wholeheartedly agree with Senka that two reds were in on the THG vote. C2i and Cup Keeper are left after Senka (green), Mike (red), pfidc (blue) are knocked out. So one option, I think, would be to go back and pick one of those two based upon the game to this point.

So where are the other reds? At least one in on the Mike vote. Interestingly, the two names I've been most suspicious of from those who voted for Mike are the last two names. Both could be red? What about LiTT on Rel and npv on twc?

I like c2i, Cup Keeper, canaan, slappy the best this time through. Going to try to pick out my top choice after a work meeting here.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

so as greedy as it may sound... i feel like i can still learn from killing THG. and it continues to bother me. but he targeted mike. As a gasp to separte them? Im more confident now hes possibly purple. im discarding the red idea for a bit.

Im force choking npv. but for the record i like killing off c2i over CK. but all three work for me. LITT was in Clairton today. I'll give him another day before i change my mind :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Senka wrote:so as greedy as it may sound... i feel like i can still learn from killing THG. and it continues to bother me. but he targeted mike. As a gasp to separte them? Im more confident now hes possibly purple. im discarding the red idea for a bit.

Im force choking npv. but for the record i like killing off c2i over CK. but all three work for me. LITT was in Clairton today. I'll give him another day before i change my mind :pop:
What do you stand to learn by me coming back blue?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kraftster wrote:Preliminarily, I would agree that the THG vote is the place we need to look. I would also agree wholeheartedly agree with Senka that two reds were in on the THG vote. C2i and Cup Keeper are left after Senka (green), Mike (red), pfidc (blue) are knocked out. So one option, I think, would be to go back and pick one of those two based upon the game to this point.

So where are the other reds? At least one in on the Mike vote. Interestingly, the two names I've been most suspicious of from those who voted for Mike are the last two names. Both could be red? What about LiTT on Rel and npv on twc?

I like c2i, Cup Keeper, canaan, slappy the best this time through. Going to try to pick out my top choice after a work meeting here.
Oh what a surprise, Kraftster potentially wants to vote for me. Booooooooooooooooooooooring.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Letang Is The Truth wrote: talking with the EMS people and some of the plant people, it sounds like it coulda been alot worse. hopefully everyone is okay
yeah i heard the same. i didnt know where they were all going though. I can see the main intersection down the road, and they went every which way. some to Jefferson, some towards McKeesport and some up the hill i guess to Pgh... I didnt know why. I assumed the worse cases with goin downtown. oh man.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Senka wrote:so as greedy as it may sound... i feel like i can still learn from killing THG. and it continues to bother me. but he targeted mike. As a gasp to separte them? Im more confident now hes possibly purple. im discarding the red idea for a bit.

nothing. id just follow out yur suspicions :pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:

nothing, but when you come back red or purple it'll all be clear.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:

Isnt this the EXACT same reason you justified the KS vote on? That the constant questions surrounding a player's status should be resovled by killing him and moving on?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

nothing, but when you come back red or purple it'll all be clear.

Then I wouldnt waste a vote.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Senka wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote: talking with the EMS people and some of the plant people, it sounds like it coulda been alot worse. hopefully everyone is okay
yeah i heard the same. i didnt know where they were all going though. I can see the main intersection down the road, and they went every which way. some to Jefferson, some towards McKeesport and some up the hill i guess to Pgh... I didnt know why. I assumed the worse cases with goin downtown. oh man.
we took 2 here at mckeesport. west penn took 3 of the burn patients, mercy took 4 and presby took the rest.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

CK missed the first day, did he not? so even if hes red hes not the PM person. Thats why i suggest c2i over CK... possible both are red -- but i mean if that was the case id assume CK had no powers.. idk
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

choke the *deathstar* outta THG
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

save npv. Choke c2i.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:choke the *deathstar* outta THG
So you'd rather vote for me instead of Mike, and now you still would rather vote for me instead of Cupkeeper.