Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Troy Loney »

great job on that vote count mods.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I say again, MWB and cup keeper have both been under the radar. That is cup keeper's M.O., but MWB is strangely silent. Again, he is active in NHR.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Just end this already. Your wrong on me Senka and your wrong probably wrong on Krafster. Whack me to find out I'm blue then go after the real Red's

c2i, mike, and possibly canaan.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Troy Loney wrote:force choke c2i

couple of reasons.

1. random org on day 2?
2. went from random org on that day to following senka's vote.
3. don't like the other options (ks & thg). i'm against going after the active players early on. i'm just against it. they aren't clear to me, i just think if they are bad that'll be easier to catch later on as the game progresses and cases against people become more developed.
i wasn't here day 1 except at the end. i always do random.org at the beginning of games.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Troy Loney wrote:great job on that vote count mods.
that was just in case someone didn't see it
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

thehockeyguru wrote:Just end this already. Your wrong on me Senka and your wrong probably wrong on Krafster. Whack me to find out I'm blue then go after the real Red's

Your vote is currently for me, though?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Kraftster wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Just end this already. Your wrong on me Senka and your wrong probably wrong on Krafster. Whack me to find out I'm blue then go after the real Red's

lulz...don't talk logic. it doesn't work around here
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

if im wrong it def wouldnt be the first time. lol but the game i was sure about MWB ... this feeling s not that feeling. I honesty just think. Last game I Pm'd mac around the end and said "id bet anything yur red. idk why but id stake a lot on it" and he said he wasnt. i was wrong -- go figure :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Keeping KS around makes no sense like TWC said to start. Its selfish to say I'm red because he can always say "I would never be that dumb to tell everyone I'm Red" and if he isnt red the Red's will keep him around because if he is kept around suspicion will continue to build. Later in the game the village cant afford to waste a kill on a player they arent sure about.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:I say again, MWB and cup keeper have both been under the radar. That is cup keeper's M.O., but MWB is strangely silent. Again, he is active in NHR.
:scared:

I've been hooking up my TV and writing about Steinbrenner. This game is moving a lot faster than previous games.

I say lightsaber kicksave. Although I'm interested in what Troy said with c2i's random vote on day 2. I notice that twc came out on top of that list, and maybe he was just trying to get a quick bandwagon going on someone who's been mentioned a couple of times.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Kraftster wrote:

Just trying to show Senka I'm not bad, buts its no use.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru wrote:Keeping KS around makes no sense like TWC said to start. Its selfish to say I'm red because he can always say "I would never be that dumb to tell everyone I'm Red" and if he isnt red the Red's will keep him around because if he is kept around suspicion will continue to build. Later in the game the village cant afford to waste a kill on a player they arent sure about.
You are trying REALLY hard to stay alive. More than a blue should. Unless you're a selfish blue.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

truth be told, while playing this game, sometimes as a player you get greedy. Greedy to the point you dont want to die. Knowing that you are blue, its frustrating to just get tanked. I know for a fact my defense when im blue is 10x better than when im a role player. i cant discribe it, but no one wants to die (unless you busy elsewhere) .. but as a blue id never go down without a fight. Im usually believed because i dont usually lie. even when im red my only comback is like "oh. hes lying" haha but THG - if yu were in my seat picking me off, i mean id get it. It would suck and for that im sorry... but its a hunch that will bother me all game unless i figure it out. if the seer didnt die id get some help haha
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Code: Select all

Vote Count:

6 - THG  (Senka, c2i, shaf, kicksave, relental, canaan)
6 - Kicksave (redwill, twc, pfidc, Krafster, LITT, MWB)
1 - redwill (slappy)
1 - Krafster (thg)
1 - c2i (Troy)

Have not voted:  cup keeper, npv, Mike EN Ike
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

IDEA: i know that may be controversial... but what if PMs in upcoming games worked in the order received? Like it would influence night phases to move faster. If the reds killed the angel before he protected himself in a pm, wouldnt that mean he would be unprotected? its something i always thought about... like idk. sorry im ranting.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

lightsaber Kicksave's head off

and yes, I just woke up...
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Kicksave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Keeping KS around makes no sense like TWC said to start. Its selfish to say I'm red because he can always say "I would never be that dumb to tell everyone I'm Red" and if he isnt red the Red's will keep him around because if he is kept around suspicion will continue to build. Later in the game the village cant afford to waste a kill on a player they arent sure about.
You are trying REALLY hard to stay alive. More than a blue should. Unless you're a selfish blue.
How am I being selfish? I didnt proclaim to be Red so I can use the "A Red would never do that" logic. I am simply stating that their are other options out there that answer actual questions. By going after me you waste a kill. If you do it then fine, you know where to look next.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I agree with you Senka. I don't understand the selfish blue concept where a blue should just lay down. Only if a huge piece to the puzzle will be answered, then maybe I can see it. Arguably kicksave coming up blue will shed some light on things, but, we've taken a beating losing four blues and a green already, so if he really is a blue I'd rather he fight and help us find where else to look. We may well need that blue vote down the line.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
How am I being selfish? I didnt proclaim to be Red so I can use the "A Red would never do that" logic. I am simply stating that their are other options out there that answer actual questions. By going after me you waste a kill. If you do it then fine, you know where to look next.
I actually wish Kicksave was acting more like this right now if he is in fact blue. His nonchalance is making me more suspicious.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Vote Count:

7 - Kicksave (redwill, twc, pfidc, Krafster, LITT, MWB, npv)
1 - redwill (slappy)
1 - Krafster (thg)
1 - c2i (Troy)

Have not voted:  cup keeper, Mike EN Ike
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

release Kraftster

Force Choke C2i
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:release Kraftster

Force Choke C2i
*waives hand* this is not the person you are looking for.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Not gonna lie, don't hate a look at krafster. But because thg said it, i'm not going to go with it until we find out if he's a blue or red.

force choke thg
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ok ok so as i walked upstairs to get sweedish fish... i thought about something ....

THG:
thehockeyguru wrote:Later in the game the village cant afford to waste a kill on a player they arent sure about.
this in itself is very true. although i truely believe THG is bad ... if he is not, nothing is answered on KS. if KS is blue, im back to square one on THG. but if KS is red, THG is safe IMO. sooo.. nothing with THG teaches me anything about KS, while if KS is red, id discard THG. i can learn more from it. I feel like If we lock in on the same people over and over we never have closure though... and ill continue to revisit the idea of THG.

Un-bad thing-THG

Instead of being a confusing villager, im a confusing green. i continue to say "play your own game" ... all my role should do is remove day votes on me... other than that, I know nothing more. dont leech my vote because im green. :pop:

If i cant beat him, ill join him. Force Choke Kraftster
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Vote Count:

7 - Kicksave (redwill, twc, pfidc, Krafster, LITT, MWB, npv)
1 - redwill (slappy)
2 - c2i (Troy, thg)

Have not voted:  cup keeper, Mike EN Ike