***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Troy Loney »

the wicked child wrote:Going with my gut here.

Force choke Troy Loney

Seemed to just quietly pile into the bandwagon against me and teib. Made one post about the KS proclamation where it feels like he is paying creedence to the possibility that KS is actually red, while subtly trying to push that he probably isn't.

I still think calling KS's bluff was the right move, but this is sticking out to me right now.

it was day one...i was just trying to provide some logic to the people who seemed convinced that there was an actual reason for the kicksave kill....i have several patterns of thought on the first day kill...one is to not call everyone out and expose the green rp's, the other is to not get so hung up on the first day arguments that we have to spend the next couple cycles sorting out the day one arguments.

i know you were on the block last cycle and you might feel the need to go out on the offensive.i honestly only voted for you because there were a couple votes on you and you said in the signup thread that your participation was going to be very limited...but you've been extremely active.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

who knows, why did you make your comment?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

This whole argument of "I said I was bad, so i cant be bad" is getting kind of old. I am inclined to just vote for Mac or KS just out of principle.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

thehockeyguru wrote:This whole argument of "I said I was bad, so i cant be bad" is getting kind of old. I am inclined to just vote for Mac or KS just out of principle.
uh, hypocritical much?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Going with my gut here.

Force choke Troy Loney

Seemed to just quietly pile into the bandwagon against me and teib. Made one post about the KS proclamation where it feels like he is paying creedence to the possibility that KS is actually red, while subtly trying to push that he probably isn't.

I still think calling KS's bluff was the right move, but this is sticking out to me right now.

it was day one...i was just trying to provide some logic to the people who seemed convinced that there was an actual reason for the kicksave kill....i have several patterns of thought on the first day kill...one is to not call everyone out and expose the green rp's, the other is to not get so hung up on the first day arguments that we have to spend the next couple cycles sorting out the day one arguments.

i know you were on the block last cycle and you might feel the need to go out on the offensive.i honestly only voted for you because there were a couple votes on you and you said in the signup thread that your participation was going to be very limited...but you've been extremely active.

I did check on that and he said "erratic". But still he has been posting a ton for someone who wasnt sure how much he'd be around.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

mac5155 wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:This whole argument of "I said I was bad, so i cant be bad" is getting kind of old. I am inclined to just vote for Mac or KS just out of principle.
uh, hypocritical much?
How so?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Code: Select all

1 - twc (c2i)
1 - troy (twc)
2 - mac (thg, kicksave)
1 - Kicksave (mac) 
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

u kno wht, im gonna reattach kicksave's head and forcechoke shafnutz... just to see why he attempted to switch the vote off kicksave and onto teib on just a "raging clue"
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

sorry mods.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

thehockeyguru wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
uh, hypocritical much?
How so?
i misread your post.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

If you read what I said in the signup thread, the word I used was 'eratic', not 'limited'. When I am around I will participate, but meetings could force me to vanish for 3 hours... Hence... Eratic.

Anyway, I forgot about that quote from Mac. Its extremely odd. Do I trust cliquesave though... Ug.

I need a rolaids but **** it.

Release Troy
Force choke Mac.

Color plz.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I'm only going to vote for either mac or ks, as of right now. We'll see if it changes after my nap. I'll vote then.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

the wicked child wrote:If you read what I said in the signup thread, the word I used was 'eratic', not 'limited'. When I am around I will participate, but meetings could force me to vanish for 3 hours... Hence... Eratic.

Anyway, I forgot about that quote from Mac. Its extremely odd. Do I trust cliquesave though... Ug.

I need a rolaids but **** it.

Release Troy
Force choke Mac.
Color plz.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

the wicked child wrote: I need a rolaids but **** it.

Release Troy
Force choke Mac.

Color plz.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

1 - twc (c2i)
3 - mac (thg, kicksave, twc)
1 - shafnutz (mac) 

Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I am on board with mac, I thought that was potentially a telling comment last night.

I'm also suspicious of mac, so, I'm not sure what to think of mac throwing it towards shaf. I'm suspicious of shaf because of his "raging clue" comment, which he made when he first voted for teib, then after kicksave explained his reason for coming out as red he said "yep, that's why I voted for teib."

But, I'm going to be gone for a while and it looks like mac is the better vote.

force choke mac
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

thehockeyguru wrote:Kicksave is an asset if he is pro-village. I would rather go after the players that targeted him early at this point. If you take a stab at the TWC, TEIB, and PFinDC and they all turn up blue, then Kicksave is the play.
This may be suicide but...

TEIB was blue. I know I'm blue so I'm going to keep this strategy and force choke TWC. Now this may lead to votes on my head but I think it's the best we have to go on at this point. If TWC goes and is blue I'm sure to be next and in that case you have to look real hard at THG and Kicksave.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

EDIT "I'm also suspicious of shaf.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Force Choke Mac

For his odd post mostly.

I can also get behind a c2i vote. Nothing solid for it though, just a hunch on my part.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

2 - twc (c2i, pfidc)
5 - mac (thg, kicksave, twc, Krafster, Zaro)
1 - shafnutz (mac) 

shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Meh....I highly doubt TWC would come out right after the night phase to start a vote on someone if he was red. For now, I am going with

force choke Senka

I know his name hasn't really been brought up that much, but he was literally all over the map during the last day phase. I think he voted for like four different people, and was constantly acting like he was trying to just fit in and joke around. I don't really know what's going on with the whole KS/Mac thing, so I am just going on what I saw yesterday. Senka was acting very bizarre.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Kraftster wrote:EDIT "I'm also suspicious of shaf.
Do both of you think I was somehow deflecting off of Kicksave? It was a first-day stab in the dark. If you want me to start a vote for Kicksave today to somehow vindicate myself, I would be more than happy to. I don't really trust him or Mac atm.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

2 - twc (c2i, pfidc)
5 - mac (thg, kicksave, twc, Krafster, Zaro)
1 - shafnutz (mac) 
1 - Senka (shaf)

mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

asking the village to think a little more than voting for me based on one dumb post... wolves are the ones that have to stretch for reasons to justify votes. the village needs to actually analyze them, not just jump on something stupid.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

shafnutz05 wrote:Meh....I highly doubt TWC would come out right after the night phase to start a vote on someone if he was red. For now, I am going with

force choke Senka

I know his name hasn't really been brought up that much, but he was literally all over the map during the last day phase. I think he voted for like four different people, and was constantly acting like he was trying to just fit in and joke around. I don't really know what's going on with the whole KS/Mac thing, so I am just going on what I saw yesterday. Senka was acting very bizarre.
I was kinda thinking this as well, because I know Azkar and Senka would target eachother when they have powers in the game.