***Werewolf XV Game Thread***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***Werewolf XV Game Thread***

Post by relantel »

mac5155 wrote:im blue. i want to hear what redwill has to say re: beerman and what he thinks. i am guessing redwill is the vig...
I tend to believe redwill that he is a green. I won't speculate beyond that. So if that is true, and you and beerman are true, then it's no brainer to go after zaro or troy. Where we get tripped up is if beerman or redwill's claims aren't true.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

unlynch relantel for now. i want to hear redwill's input.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

mac5155 wrote:unlynch relantel for now. i want to hear redwill's input.
Ya, better pull that vote back. You and beerman were unsuccessful in trying to get us to get on either of your lynches so you could get someone out.

I feel good about beerman and mac being red now.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

We shouldn't rush this.

It's 4-2. If we make a wrong move today, there's still hope, since the Angel is still around and the vig has a chance to kill. But it would be dicey.

I need to think about beerman and Zarovich.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

It would be nice to have Troy around to get some more info to go on with him.

Anyway, I have to be gone for a couple of hours.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Zarovich wrote:
mac5155 wrote:unlynch relantel for now. i want to hear redwill's input.
Ya, better pull that vote back. You and beerman were unsuccessful in trying to get us to get on either of your lynches so you could get someone out.

I feel good about beerman and mac being red now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

redwill wrote:We shouldn't rush this.

It's 4-2. If we make a wrong move today, there's still hope, since the Angel is still around and the vig has a chance to kill. But it would be dicey.

I need to think about beerman and Zarovich.
Vig picks up a bullet tonight, so the Vig could shoot while still having the bullet in reserve as defense. So, assuming we choose poorly today, and it's down to 3-2:
Alpha shoots vig, vig and alpha die and we're down to 2-1. alpha shoots angel, and we're still at 3-2 going into the next lynch but with a little more certainty. If alpha shoots the other remaining blue/green other than the angel and vig, and vig shoots no one, it's 2-2 forcing a draw in the next day phase, and forces the alpha to shoot either the vig or the angel in night 7. The vig's saved shot could make the game a that point.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

almost a whole hour and no posting. lets just end this god awful game.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

yinz guys need to either **** or get off the pot, seriously. :lol:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Kicksave wrote:yinz guys need to either **** or get off the pot, seriously. :lol:
eh, no need to rush.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

lynch relantel

he has to be lying...he was pretty vague about it earlier saying he was green....it makes sense to me that beerman and redwill are the other two greens, and either mac or zarovich is the other wolf and the other is just blue.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Troy Loney wrote:lynch relantel

he has to be lying...he was pretty vague about it earlier saying he was green....it makes sense to me that beerman and redwill are the other two greens, and either mac or zarovich is the other wolf and the other is just blue.
I am indeed green. No need to go deeper than that as it would only aid the wolves.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

relantel wrote:

I am indeed green. No need to go deeper than that as it would only aid the wolves.

i'm keeping my vote,,,just considering what i think i know (which is a bit limited cause i've been mia most of this week). i'm like 99% sure that redwill and beerman are the other greens. so it would be a 50% chance between mac and zaro being the other wolf, and guarantee that your the other wolf.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Troy Loney wrote:
relantel wrote:

i'm keeping my vote,,,just considering what i think i know (which is a bit limited cause i've been mia most of this week). i'm like 99% sure that redwill and beerman are the other greens. so it would be a 50% chance between mac and zaro being the other wolf, and guarantee that your the other wolf.
So this would seem to say that you consider yourself green, which would mean one of either redwill or beerman is lying, or you yourself are.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

relantel wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

So this would seem to say that you consider yourself green, which would mean one of either redwill or beerman is lying, or you yourself are.

right...someone is lying and right now i think it's you.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

if beerman is indeed the JOAT, then you are untouchable relantel. if you're the angel, you cant be killed. if you're the vig, they kill you and they also die. so your story seems fishy.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Troy Loney wrote:
relantel wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

right...someone is lying and right now i think it's you.
Sounds like you are trying too hard, and are a wolf, as there are already 3 green claims out before yours.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

since everyone is in agreement on zaro, why don't we vote him out and then go from there on the last wolf tomorrow rather than going through all this now? If we try and determine who exactly is lying we could miss all together and end this right now. At least if we take out the one everyone thinks is a wolf we'll have a little more time to figure it out.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kicksave wrote:yinz guys need to either **** or get off the pot, seriously. :lol:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so i've been thinking re: relantel.

if he is indeed green. he could claim to be either the angel or the vig and be basically untouchable tonight or be killed and the alpha killed too. or if he is the JOAT he could call beerman out on his claims and out beerman as most likely the wolf seer. he has failed to do either of those two things thus far. really want to vote for him now...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

three things *
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

also ill keep thinking out loud.

zaro was probably confident he could make me look bad. cause hell even at this point i'm beginning to think i'm bad. so, he comes out and calls me out for withdrawing my relantel vote. that said i could be down for zaro or relantel.. so maybe zaro is the more safe vote, but not by much IMO.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

mac5155 wrote:so i've been thinking re: relantel.

if he is indeed green. he could claim to be either the angel or the vig and be basically untouchable tonight or be killed and the alpha killed too. or if he is the JOAT he could call beerman out on his claims and out beerman as most likely the wolf seer. he has failed to do either of those two things thus far. really want to vote for him now...
mac, by not specifying which, the wolves don't know who to shoot, and who not to (i.e. wasting their shot on the angel or suiciding by choosing the vig)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

relantel wrote:
mac5155 wrote:so i've been thinking re: relantel.

mac, by not specifying which, the wolves don't know who to shoot, and who not to (i.e. wasting their shot on the angel or suiciding by choosing the vig)
ok, so they're not going to take a chance on either you or redwill. its a moot point IMO
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

beerman wrote:since everyone is in agreement on zaro, why don't we vote him out and then go from there on the last wolf tomorrow rather than going through all this now? If we try and determine who exactly is lying we could miss all together and end this right now. At least if we take out the one everyone thinks is a wolf we'll have a little more time to figure it out.
I can get on board with that. TL's appearance seems to add credence to Beerman's claim as green.

lynch zarovich -