Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Post by mac5155 »

Azkar wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Senka is really slacking off.
tell me about it. I'm a one man show, this is tiring.
i helped him mod once too.. by the end of the game it was me and dags :pop:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

prison log wrote:Day 5:
The strangest thing happened today. There were a few inmates in the ping pong area playing ping pong when a few of them started ganging up and harassing THG. The violence escalated and one of them pulled out a shank and moved toward THG. Malkamaniac tripped over something ended up shanking himself. Malkamaniac died. So it goes.
Spoiler:
Malkamaniac, the gang eyes, was killed by gang on day 5

There are 16 inmates left:
cup keeper
jwienand
Kicksave
LITT
mac5155
MWB
newarenanow
npv708
redwill
relantel
sdm5055
slappybrown
the errey i breathe
thehockeyguru
Troy Loney
Zarovich
Spoiler:
  • TWC, The suicidal maniac, hung himself on day 1
    Dagny, a dream killer was murdered in her sleep during night 1 by the inmates
    Krafster, The Psychopath, found beaten & barely recognizable on the floor on day 2
    MikeEnIke, Silver-Knifed on top of a table on day 2
    Badhands was a gossiper (mason), murdered by the inmates on night 2
    Canaan, the seer, was killed by the gang in the shower on day 3
    Jaysmiter, a regular inmate, was shanked by the inmates on night 3
    shafnutz, a regular inmate, was beaten by the gang on day 4
    beerman, a regular inmate, was killed by the vig on day 4
    Sam's Drunk Dog, the naive doctor, was killed by the inmates while performing a magic show on night 4
It's now Night 5. It takes 9 to shank.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lolwut?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

It seems like thg was a target and the kill backfired for that baddies.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

With that result, I'm wondering why errey saved malka late in the vote yesterday.

I also have no idea why redwill put the kill vote in on SDD after he basically came out as the angel. I understand his posts weren't making a lot of sense, but why not at least get some clarification? It didn't end up costing us, but if he was the real angel/doctor it could have been a devastating blow for the village and a risk worth taking by redwill if he's bad.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Good luck GANG. For real though, am I going to be a bad guy every other game? lol.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:It seems like thg was a target and the kill backfired for that baddies.
That's the way I'm reading it.

If so, way to go THG!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i had suspicions of malks after he was so quick to agree with both of my "accusations" per se, but christ i was way off....
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

also, i dont like when people say "well he might as well have been blue" because the goal in this game is to kill reds.. not semi-green RPs or blues.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

After reading the write up from two days ago, the target was THG during the write-up, but shaf ended up getting killed. I assume he has some kind of deflection power.... which could be good or bad. It was certainly good last night.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:After reading the write up from two days ago, the target was THG during the write-up, but shaf ended up getting killed. I assume he has some kind of deflection power.... which could be good or bad. It was certainly good last night.
yeah, i guess it appears that he is a good deflector tho? why would a bad guy deflect to another bad guy?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:
MWB wrote:After reading the write up from two days ago, the target was THG during the write-up, but shaf ended up getting killed. I assume he has some kind of deflection power.... which could be good or bad. It was certainly good last night.
yeah, i guess it appears that he is a good deflector tho? why would a bad guy deflect to another bad guy?
He deflected to shaf as well though, and shaf was good... Just not sure if he has a say where it goes. I'm thinking he's neutral.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I saw shafnutz get gang-beat in the prison yard today on my way back from lunch. They were yelling something about how they thought he was THG...
The violence escalated and one of them pulled out a shank and moved toward THG. Malkamaniac tripped over something ended up shanking himself. Malkamaniac died.
I assume he's not gang, because the write-ups reference the gang going after him. However, it's hard to say if he's a member of the village also.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:
I saw shafnutz get gang-beat in the prison yard today on my way back from lunch. They were yelling something about how they thought he was THG...
The violence escalated and one of them pulled out a shank and moved toward THG. Malkamaniac tripped over something ended up shanking himself. Malkamaniac died.
I assume he's not gang, because the write-ups reference the gang going after him. However, it's hard to say if he's a member of the village also.
Well, if the gang is going after him, twice, then he most likely isn't red. However, it also seems like there is a purple faction which he may be in.

The way I view it, he isn't doing much harm right now, and is actually helping out. But if it gets down to the nitty gritty then we should look back to this, as it might seem that he may have to be shanked during the night to actually die.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

PS - Unless he is green, which is good.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote: Well, if the gang is going after him, twice, then he most likely isn't red. However, it also seems like there is a purple faction which he may be in.

The way I view it, he isn't doing much harm right now, and is actually helping out. But if it gets down to the nitty gritty then we should look back to this, as it might seem that he may have to be shanked during the night to actually die.
That's basically the same way I feel about it. Unless thg can add some clarification to this.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Now, the question is, is eeib telling the truth. He was talking about knowing someone who wasn't blue or green and put a vote out for malkamaniac, who turned out to be red. Now, was that just coincidence?

Also, why did he save him and not vote for anyone else when the vote was decided?

The two things I can think of is:

1) He is telling the truth, but is still f'ing with everyone

2) He is red, tried to bandwagon on one of his red buddies so people would believe him and take the heat off, when he saw no one else was falling, he removed his vote so that when we pull the votes for each lynching later in the game, it wouldn't appear on there to get his history.

Just throwing some things out there.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

F it.

shank eeib

He is acting too weird for me.

First he says he has all of this info. Then says it is a complete joke and he is trying to confuse everyone.

Then says he has info. And then has a weird voting pattern.

Not sure what to make of it, but there are too many questions.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:also, i dont like when people say "well he might as well have been blue" because the goal in this game is to kill reds.. not semi-green RPs or blues.

This is too pro village to me shank mac

plus, i would like to bring up more names than eib....what he did was odd, but i doubt a bad guy would do something that foolish this early
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:also, i dont like when people say "well he might as well have been blue" because the goal in this game is to kill reds.. not semi-green RPs or blues.

plus, i would like to bring up more names than eib....what he did was odd, but i doubt a bad guy would do something that foolish this early
lulz
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

nevermind, i guess i should have said i like it when green players die. :roll:
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Troy Loney wrote:

this is too anti-pro village for me :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:

Or, people keep saying "that is too obvious to be a baddie" in all of these games, and then move on from the person. It's only a matter of time before a baddie or two go out of their way to look suspicious, only to be written off as being "too suspicious to be bad".

I'm willing to look at others, but until a case is presented that can sway me, I'm sticking with eeib for right now.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

newarenanow wrote:F it.

shank eeib

He is acting too weird for me.

First he says he has all of this info. Then says it is a complete joke and he is trying to confuse everyone.

Then says he has info. And then has a weird voting pattern.

Not sure what to make of it, but there are too many questions.
This is where I'm leaning, as well.

shank the errey I breathe
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

I would like to hear from THG to see if he gets to see people at some point?

he said he had a feeling ( or something like that ) about malks being red, and then malks was the one that died for him.

was that just a hunch on his part or does he get some info from somewhere on people?

could be a big asset for us with the seer gone