Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Post by Kicksave »

BadHands71 wrote:
Kicksave wrote:These allegations that I am somehow associated with any gang are completely false. I don’t even deserve to be in prison.
That's what every convict says. :pop: And the more they insist they shouldn't be here, the worse their crimes.
My lawyer has said not to say any more about the situation becuase my cause is still pending an appeal.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:the case against BH is also the case for a n00b player
She's been here for a few games now.
orly? i thought this was her first game. my error
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Kicksave wrote:
BadHands71 wrote:
Kicksave wrote:These allegations that I am somehow associated with any gang are completely false. I don’t even deserve to be in prison.
That's what every convict says. :pop: And the more they insist they shouldn't be here, the worse their crimes.
My lawyer has said not to say any more about the situation becuase my cause is still pending an appeal.
my case*

stupid no edits.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

the errey i breathe wrote:I think i'm going to shank relantel. Usually the greens don't know who the other greens are, yet Relantel knew about Dags. Makes me wonder if he is a red seer and picked her out then tried to avoid suspicion by "trying to save her"
The Greens "usually" have a seer as well.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Not sure who to vote here. Still too early, but Kicksave is starting to go off the handle here, so:

shank KS
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Malkamaniac wrote:
the errey i breathe wrote:I think i'm going to shank relantel. Usually the greens don't know who the other greens are, yet Relantel knew about Dags. Makes me wonder if he is a red seer and picked her out then tried to avoid suspicion by "trying to save her"
if rel was the red seer, why would he have to pick dags out because he already knows shes bad. also rel has been playing for a while and i really do think he was trying to give dags a chance to defend herself before a random bandwagon
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

wait a sec...i thought this was bh's first game.?
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:the case against BH is also the case for a n00b player
It's only game 3 and I was killed off way early the first 2 games. Just saying. :pop:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

BadHands71 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
It's only game 3 and I was killed off way early the first 2 games. Just saying. :pop:
Enough to know how it works.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

definately scrambling
shank KS
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

shank bh

i pictured her voting for dagny as a sign of first timers disease, but yeesh.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
if rel was the red seer, why would he have to pick dags out because he already knows shes bad. also rel has been playing for a while and i really do think he was trying to give dags a chance to defend herself before a random bandwagon
Dags wasn't bad, thus its understandable he looked her up.
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

Kicksave wrote:
BadHands71 wrote: It's only game 3 and I was killed off way early the first 2 games. Just saying. :pop:
Maybe, maybe not. Just because you know everything doesn't mean the rest of us are so lucky. :pop: I don't trust your assessment of things as far as I can throw you.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
dagny wasn't bad she was green, so it would make perfect sense for the red seer to look her up
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

ya i confused mikenike and dags. dum dum.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

BadHands71 wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
BadHands71 wrote: It's only game 3 and I was killed off way early the first 2 games. Just saying. :pop:
Maybe, maybe not. Just because you know everything doesn't mean the rest of us are so lucky. :pop: I don't trust your assessment of things as far as I can throw you.
Of couse you don't because I'm voting for you. One would thing that this early in the game and after we've seen a green RP die, we would take that information and vote accordingly. You sealed the deal AFTER the fact that she came out green. About 4-5 minutes passed. With the way you post, you aren't sitting there with the window open for minutes at a time. You're not in an office setting. You knew exactly what you were doing. You rushed to seal the deal and figured you could just play ignorant because "you're a n00b". If it takes getting me out of the way to go back to you tomorrow, so be it.

I never claimed to know everything. I just call it like I see it.
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

Kicksave wrote: Of couse you don't because I'm voting for you. One would thing that this early in the game and after we've seen a green RP die, we would take that information and vote accordingly. You sealed the deal AFTER the fact that she came out green. About 4-5 minutes passed. With the way you post, you aren't sitting there with the window open for minutes at a time. You're not in an office setting. You knew exactly what you were doing. You rushed to seal the deal and figured you could just play ignorant because "you're a n00b". If it takes getting me out of the way to go back to you tomorrow, so be it.

Oy vey... now we're disecting my posting habits. I may not be in an office setting but it doesn't mean that I don't have distractions that stop me mid-post. It happens all the time. I'll have a thread open for 20 minutes on the same post before I respond. When I realized that my shoddy posting method was the nail in dags coffin, I attempted to save her but it was too late. Kill me off if you want, but it may not be the best decision in the long run.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

This early badhands is our best option.

she had enough time to look at what dagny posted, and she is just trying to push it off as a "noob" issue, but she has played before.
and has been rather defensive after each vote when it is close between a few players

shank badhands
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

BadHands71 wrote:
Kicksave wrote: Of couse you don't because I'm voting for you. One would thing that this early in the game and after we've seen a green RP die, we would take that information and vote accordingly. You sealed the deal AFTER the fact that she came out green. About 4-5 minutes passed. With the way you post, you aren't sitting there with the window open for minutes at a time. You're not in an office setting. You knew exactly what you were doing. You rushed to seal the deal and figured you could just play ignorant because "you're a n00b". If it takes getting me out of the way to go back to you tomorrow, so be it.

Oy vey... now we're disecting my posting habits. I may not be in an office setting but it doesn't mean that I don't have distractions that stop me mid-post. It happens all the time. I'll have a thread open for 20 minutes on the same post before I respond. When I realized that my shoddy posting method was the nail in dags coffin, I attempted to save her but it was too late. Kill me off if you want, but it may not be the best decision in the long run.
Ok so now we have the you can kill me if you want but it won't be good, used twice now?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

:pop:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Looks like the train is rolling on kicksave this morning. He's really not defending himself well at all, which, to me, either points him as blue, or as a red trying to sell the "I don't care" angle. I wouldn't put it past him to be the latter, given the smooth player that he is.

Still, other than a handful of votes on BH, we're all over the place.
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

Malkamaniac wrote:Ok so now we have the you can kill me if you want but it won't be good, used twice now?
8-)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

BadHands71 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Ok so now we have the you can kill me if you want but it won't be good, used twice now?
8-)
if you're blue/green, ill be a.) surprised, or b.) glad that the confusion you're making is gone.
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

canaan wrote:
BadHands71 wrote:
8-)
if you're blue/green, ill be a.) surprised, or b.) glad that the confusion you're making is gone.
Confusion is the name of the game.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Good cases against both bh and ks, I'm up for either and definitely think we should look at whoever doesn't go tonight again tomorrow.

I'm going to shank badhands for the vote after dags said she was green. I know that her defense for why it happened can be legit, I know I've typed stuff up and it either a) takes a while or b) something else is said that makes it irrelevant and it looks out of place. But you can always hit preview in that case and making sure something didn't happen, like someone coming out as a green rp. It's a good way to make sure you aren't making a terrible decision unless you want to do that.

I could even see it as a calculated move as a baddie, hey if you have the chance to finish off a known green rp a the expense of a red it's probably worth it.