Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Post by MikeEnIke »

GERRRRRR go gang
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Good call whomever went after MikeEnIke.

Is Badhands our next logical move?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Well, dagny posted that she was green at 12:18. At 12:22 badhands put in her vote. Is that enough of a gap between posts to say that she voted knowing that dagny was green?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Kicksave wrote:Good call whomever went after MikeEnIke.

Is Badhands our next logical move?
That looks like a good play.

Although you were the third vote on the dagny bandwagon :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote: I'm putting this up 'cause I like to note who voted and when:

dagny - 13 (shafnutz, MWB, Kicksave, beerman, jaysmiter, LITT, nan, slappybrown, Malkamaniac, Troy Loney, Krafster, jwienand, redwill)
There's also this... the ol' 3rd voter in theory.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

MWB wrote:
redwill wrote: I'm putting this up 'cause I like to note who voted and when:

dagny - 13 (shafnutz, MWB, Kicksave, beerman, jaysmiter, LITT, nan, slappybrown, Malkamaniac, Troy Loney, Krafster, jwienand, redwill)
There's also this... the ol' 3rd voter in theory.

Right, right, that's what I said.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lol

Has the 3rd vote theory ever been right?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

according to that, the psychopath was killed by the psychiatrist ...asuming they are the same roles, the psychiatrist becomes a regular doctor. if the kill was made by a vig and not a psychiatrist, im way off the mark.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

actually, after reading that, im a dummy. the psychiatrist didnt kill the psycho. someone else did. oops.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:lol

Actually, I think it was a couple games in a row. I forget which games they were though.... and I don't really put much stock in the theory. I just remember redwill likes it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:actually, after reading that, im a dummy. the psychiatrist didnt kill the psycho. someone else did. oops.
The write-up hinted pretty heavily that the Gang killed the psycho.... but I wonder if that means there is a psychiatrist... if so, he would now be a normal doctor if it goes by the rules of that site.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

MWB wrote:

Actually, I think it was a couple games in a row. I forget which games they were though.... and I don't really put much stock in the theory. I just remember redwill likes it.
Yup, twice in a row. The first was when I was bad and I think it was npv who was all over it. The next game I did the same thing and it was right again. I also would like to say kicksave's reaction is the same as the time I played the third voter theory... :pop:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

The killing of Kraftster would seem to implicate slappybrown, if we went by the old-style thinking. However, frame-ups are so easy and common now that it doesn't make much sense to go solely on that.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:Well, dagny posted that she was green at 12:18. At 12:22 badhands put in her vote. Is that enough of a gap between posts to say that she voted knowing that dagny was green?
I think it's easily enough time for a careful poster (I dunno if that include BadHands). However, I would find it hard to believe that a baddie would do that knowingly. Too obvious. UNLESS it was the killing vote on a green RP (which of course it was). Then I think they might take the chance.

What do you think about it?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

redwill wrote:The killing of Kraftster would seem to implicate slappybrown, if we went by the old-style thinking. However, frame-ups are so easy and common now that it doesn't make much sense to go solely on that.
Yup, I see that too but will sit on it for now. Just something to remember.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:
MWB wrote:Well, dagny posted that she was green at 12:18. At 12:22 badhands put in her vote. Is that enough of a gap between posts to say that she voted knowing that dagny was green?
I think it's easily enough time for a careful poster (I dunno if that include BadHands). However, I would find it hard to believe that a baddie would do that knowingly. Too obvious. UNLESS it was the killing vote on a green RP (which of course it was). Then I think they might take the chance.

What do you think about it?
It's hard to say. Like you said, a careful poster would certainly not do that, but we don't have much to go on with badhands historically in this game. I don't think it would be a good baddie move. Unless she didn't know she was the deciding vote, threw it out there, realized it, and tried to pull the vote back when she realized it was the final vote. I'd like to hear from her, but my gut feeling is that she's not bad.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Zarovich wrote:
MWB wrote:

Yup, twice in a row. The first was when I was bad and I think it was npv who was all over it. The next game I did the same thing and it was right again. I also would like to say kicksave's reaction is the same as the time I played the third voter theory... :pop:
The website also says that kicksave's reaction to the mikeenike kill is a "tell."
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

MWB wrote: It's hard to say. Like you said, a careful poster would certainly not do that, but we don't have much to go on with badhands historically in this game. I don't think it would be a good baddie move. Unless she didn't know she was the deciding vote, threw it out there, realized it, and tried to pull the vote back when she realized it was the final vote. I'd like to hear from her, but my gut feeling is that she's not bad.
Am I the only one who types something in the Quick Reply box and then get's distracted before hitting submit? :? Didn't anyone notice my futile attempt to undo what I did in the first place? I was distracted by my fellow inmates activities and didn't know I was the deciding voter in the epic "to shank or not to shank" question.

Don't shank an inmate who has no history of causing trouble inside the Prison Walls.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

the flash i posted also has the suicidal villager role that im assuming happened in this game as well (as an fyi)
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

MWB wrote: The website also says that kicksave's reaction to the mikeenike kill is a "tell."
could you elaborate on this? i didnt look at the site.
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
MWB wrote: The website also says that kicksave's reaction to the mikeenike kill is a "tell."
I'm intrigued too.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Someone who comes on after a night phase and either 1) bemoans the death of a good RP or 2) cheers the death of a baddie is generally considered suspicious. Number 1 is generally more suspicious, I think. You and Kicksave did Number 2. :wink:

Just like all "book" tells, take it FWIW.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:
Someone who comes on after a night phase and either 1) bemoans the death of a good RP or 2) cheers the death of a baddie is generally considered suspicious. Number 1 is generally more suspicious, I think. You and Kicksave did Number 2. :wink:

Just like all "book" tells, take it FWIW.
This. It's on one of the mafia sites, but I forget which one.... mafiascum maybe? But yes, I agree, take it FWIW.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

BadHands71 wrote: Am I the only one who types something in the Quick Reply box and then get's distracted before hitting submit? :?
No, not at all, which is why I was thinking you weren't bad.
BadHands71 wrote: Didn't anyone notice my futile attempt to undo what I did in the first place? I was distracted by my fellow inmates activities and didn't know I was the deciding voter in the epic "to shank or not to shank" question.

Don't shank an inmate who has no history of causing trouble inside the Prison Walls.
This, however, makes me more unsure. But again, hard to get a read on you.