***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by canaan »

actually, it wouldve been an end game with the night kill. it would've been 2 v 2 at that point. it wouldve been stupid of me to do that.

you're either the last baddy or just missing the boat.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

It's obvious to me that you and corvi are something more than regular villagers. I don't believe you have the villages best interests in mind... That being said I also don't think you are with the oranges, I think you and/or corvi is some sort of independent.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:It's obvious to me that you and corvi are something more than regular villagers.

obvious statement is obvious.
Azkar wrote:I don't believe you have the villages best interests in mind.

me trying to find baddies isn't in the best interest of the village? tell me more.
Azkar wrote:That being said I also don't think you are with the oranges, I think you and/or corvi is some sort of independent.
meh. cant vouch for corlax, but any abilities that i have are from in-grame processes--not mod given. take from that what you will. corvidae being an independent is something that i kicked around for a while. reading his posts over again doesn't scream independent to me. that being said, im not dismissing the idea completely. i would like to see what posts of his lead you to that idea?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

You keep say killing baddies helps to show you're trying to help the village, an independent wouldn't be able to win unless all the baddies and villagers died.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I've watched lost, but usually when things don't die it spells bad news for the survivors
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

And another thing, not that I'm advocating for the killing of sdm, but we're not even sure this game has angel. I've noticed he's not around as much as you or corvi, so I can't imagine he's been sending in PMs every night as quickly as the night phases are...
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:And another thing, not that I'm advocating for the killing of sdm, but we're not even sure this game has angel. I've noticed he's not around as much as you or corvi, so I can't imagine he's been sending in PMs every night as quickly as the night phases are...
the way the game has progressed, i almost guarantee that he told the mods to protect himself for the rest of the game. why wouldnt he?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:You keep say killing baddies helps to show you're trying to help the village, an independent wouldn't be able to win unless all the baddies and villagers died.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I've watched lost, but usually when things don't die it spells bad news for the survivors
im trying to kill the baddies. if all of the baddies are dead and the game is still going on, then i know that there is an independent--make sense?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

addendum: im not gonna waste my time on the possibility that there is an independent when i KNOW that there are baddies left, is my rationale.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

if Azkar is bad why was npv all over him last day phase?

but that leaves canaan and corvi.

why would canaan go off of an imminent Azkar killing to lead the charge on npv if they are both bad.

this leaves corvi who we aren't even sure can die.

I want to capture corvi, but is it a waste?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

canaan wrote:
Azkar wrote:And another thing, not that I'm advocating for the killing of sdm, but we're not even sure this game has angel. I've noticed he's not around as much as you or corvi, so I can't imagine he's been sending in PMs every night as quickly as the night phases are...
the way the game has progressed, i almost guarantee that he told the mods to protect himself for the rest of the game. why wouldnt he?
That's a very good possibility, I just wanted to get all the angels on the table.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

sdm5055 wrote:if Azkar is bad why was npv all over him last day phase?

but that leaves canaan and corvi.

why would canaan go off of an imminent Azkar killing to lead the charge on npv if they are both bad.

this leaves corvi who we aren't even sure can die.

I want to capture corvi, but is it a waste?
npv did appear to be trying to get the vote on my finished, which ultimately screwed him over in the end :p

I'm going to trust sdm from here on out because he's the only one that has claimed to be good. Canaan and corvi have implied it, but I don't think they have ever come out and said what they actually are. sdm is the only one that has claimed it.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

the doctor has what power?

if the doctor is a protector, i have a good feeling that corvidae is the last baddy because i could see npv protecting him and playing the middle of the road guy. does this possibility seem viable to you?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

and by doctor, i meant scientist

...which leads me to wonder if he was just the package maker. (sorry, just thinking aloud)
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

That's an interesting theory... definitely a possibility
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

capture azkar

after going back and forth on this, it seems like he is trying too hard to let sdm know that he trusts him--thus gaining some level of trust the other way. ive seen it before and it smells fishy.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Why don't you come out and tell me what you are then? He's the only one left that has been completely transparent this entire time, he didn't make and strange hints at trying to be good like you and corvi have done
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:Why don't you come out and tell me what you are then? He's the only one left that has been completely transparent this entire time, he didn't make and strange hints at trying to be good like you and corvi have done
i am blue. im not allowed to say anything more than that because i'll get mod killed. i've been warned already.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Yeah, a blue guy that can't die it seems.

In my experience with this game, when your story has holes in it and you try to hide information from the townies, you are bad - whether by nature of being on a different team, or not giving all the information required for the town to make the best decision.

"I'll get mod killed" seems like an easy cop out to me
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:Yeah, a blue guy that can't die it seems.

In my experience with this game, when your story has holes in it and you try to hide information from the townies, you are bad - whether by nature of being on a different team, or not giving all the information required for the town to make the best decision.

"I'll get mod killed" seems like an easy cop out to me
this is exactly what route you wanted it to go when you asked myself and corvidae to commit to the town. im not stupid. i just find it funny that you are doing the most stereotypical baddy thing right now.

if you've had a package, you would know what im talking about. its not a cop out. its a statement of fact.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I just find it odd that sdm could come out and say exactly what he was, but you and corvi can only make 'suggestions'. That's all.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:I just find it odd that sdm could come out and say exactly what he was, but you and corvi can only make 'suggestions'. That's all.
really? known roles in the game vs. packages that are specific to the current game dont strike you as different?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 13 vote count

1 canaan (Azkar)
1 Azkar (canaan)

3 to capture
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

No, what I find odd is that you and corvi can not be killed :lol:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Another thing I find odd is that we cant lynch anyone

I wonder if there are other commands like uncork the center of the island?

or

peacefully resolve all of our conflicts
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:No, what I find odd is that you and corvi can not be killed :lol:
i can be killed. i can be killed at night. if i get voted out today, i die. im not gonna say if i can be killed tonight or not.