***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Corvidae »

Kicksave wrote:Corvi is has a huge Richard.
:thumb:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Write up coming whenever I think something up. :pop:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Night 11
Unknown Survivor wrote:Tonight it stormed like crazy. A torrential downpour of rain that kept most of us huddled in our tents, waiting out the storm and hoping to get a little sleep. I could not - how could anyone sleep on this island with everything that had been happening is beyond me.

Once the storm had seemingly passed, I noticed MikeEnIke leaving his tent and heading for the jungle. This piqued my interest. Mike had a tendency to disappear for long stretches of time, only to reappear briefly and then leave again. This time, I decided to follow him and see what he was doing out there alone.

Surprisingly, he was just sitting on a fallen tree trunk pretending to be a pirate. "Arrrrr, matey! Captain Leadership demands ye swab the poop deck!" (Unsurprisingly, he giggled after saying "poop.")

I turned to leave, having seen more than enough, when I heard a faint popping sound. When I finally caught sight of him again, Mike was falling off his pretend pirate ship, grabbing at this neck. There was rustling as his attacker (attackers? I couldn't be sure) fled the scene, apparently without seeing me.

After I was sure the coast was clear, I crept over to check on Mike. He had several poison darts sticking out of the side of his neck. He was dead.
Spoiler:
MikeEnIke was a regular survivor.
7 survivors remain

Azkar
canaan
Corvidae
cupkeeper
NAN
npv
sdm5055
Spoiler:
JarkkoVision, a hapless n00b, drowned on Night 1.
MWB, Hurley (Seer), was beaten to a bloody pulp on Night 1.
dagny, Ben Linus (Leader of the Others), was clubbed and eventually stoned to death on Day 2.
thehockeyguru, a survivor, was bludgeoned with his own novel on Night 3.
shafnutz, a survivor, was stabbed in the eye and covered in tea bags on Night 3.
tfrizz, a survivor, was jellyfished to death on Day 3.
the errey i breathe, a survivor, was tortured and shot execution style on Night 4.
PFIDC, Tom (Other, new leader), scored a hole in one on Day 4.
relantel, a regular survivor, exploded on Day 5.
mac5155, a regular survivor, exploded on Day 5.
Malkamaniac went skinny dipping with lil' sloogers on Night 6.
Troy Loney, Horace Goodspeed (Leader), was decapitated and had his head impaled on a stick on Night 6.
Kicksave, Ethan (doctor, new leader), was decapitated on Night 7.
jwienand, a regular survivor, was tortured with coconuts & shot execution style on Night 7.
c2i, a regular survivor, was eaten alive by a polar bear on Day 7.
jaysmiter, Nikki (Lover), was buried alive on Night 8.
Senka, Paulo (Lover), was buried alive on Night 8.
redwill was demolished by the smoke monster on Night 8.
Dean Wormer, a regular survivor, was pecked to death by f'ing seagulls on Day 8.
Letang Is The Truth, Roger Linus (Workman, new leader), was blown up on Night 9.
Zarovich, Sayid (Vigilante), was impaled by a spear on Night 9.
slappybrown, Mikhail (final leader & last remaining Other) was shot by a vengeful Zarovich on Night 9.
crayz, a regular survivor, fell in a well on Day 9.
beerman was eaten by sharks on Day 10.
MikeEnIKe, a regular survivor, died on his imaginary pirate ship on Night 11.
It is now Day 11.
4 votes to capture
Deadline is 7PM Friday
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

capture nan

Won't be around until sometime in the afternoon so I'm voting now. If corv can't die at night or during the day I don't see how he can be bad. I'm still not sure about npv but I'm moving past that for now.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

capture azkar
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Day 11 vote count

1 NAN (cup keeper)
1 Azkar (Corvi)

4 to capture
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Well this is certainly interesting.

I'm assuming that there are at least 3 role players left.

I think it's safe to assume that sdm is the angel. As there are 7 of us left, the orange groups can only have between 0-3 members.
Corvi is seemingly indestructible. He said he was not Richard (if we believe him), so he must be the Man In Black. Somewhere out there is Jacob(I dont know if he's good or bad?)(canaan, ck, NAN, or npv) who probably needs to die before we can kill Corvidae.

I think the game is ultimately between the MiB and Jacob. If the MiB survives until the end, he wins. We need to find a way to kill him
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Azkar wrote:Well this is certainly interesting.

I'm assuming that there are at least 3 role players left.

I think it's safe to assume that sdm is the angel. As there are 7 of us left, the orange groups can only have between 0-3 members.
Corvi is seemingly indestructible. He said he was not Richard (if we believe him), so he must be the Man In Black. Somewhere out there is Jacob(I dont know if he's good or bad?)(canaan, ck, NAN, or npv) who probably needs to die before we can kill Corvidae.

I think the game is ultimately between the MiB and Jacob. If the MiB survives until the end, he wins. We need to find a way to kill him
That's quite a 180 from trusting me completely. :pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

capture azkar

i dont think that twc/wf wouldve made the game that intricate because they had said multiple times that you dont have to know the plot of lost to be able to play the game.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Day 11 vote count

1 NAN (cup keeper)
2 Azkar (Corvi, canaan)

4 to capture
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

canaan wrote:capture azkar

i dont think that twc/wf wouldve made the game that intricate because they had said multiple times that you dont have to know the plot of lost to be able to play the game.
I can't imagine a situation where there's an invincible player playing for anyone other than himself
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I still can't believe Corvi is invincible, but failed to mention that prior to the vote yesterday. He's had no trouble revealing other parts, but wouldn't it have been quite a bit more helpful for the village to not waste a vote on him, if he knew beforehand that he wasn't going to be capture?

I do think that trying to capture Corvi right now is fruitless, as it seems he's completely protected, so I'm going with the guy who seems to be the next best thing, since he keeps going along with what Corvi says. I said yesterday, that if Corvi was bad, then so was Canaan, and since I'm more suspicious of Corvi now, but don't want to waste another vote on him, it makes more sense to go after Canaan.

capture canaan
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

So, here is my take. Maybe Corvi is an invincible Orange guy, and you have to kill someone else thta is conntected to him in order to kill him, much like how the "lovers" are connected.

The only other thing is if he is like c2i, where we tried to kill him, he didn't die, and then we killed him again, and he died.

As for killing at night, looks like my theory that the Orange can't kill at night is debunked.

I'm just going to take a wild guess here and go after npv. With him being on here the other night whent he writeups occured, and being somewhat active now at the end, I think he may have a push into what is going on and trying to direct things away.

capture npv
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Day 11 vote count

1 NAN (cup keeper)
2 Azkar (Corvi, canaan)
1 canaan (npv)
1 npv (NAN)

4 to capture
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I could get on board with npv or canaan. I just like how everyone thought corvi was bad yesterday, but now since he didn't die he must be good.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:I could get on board with npv or canaan. I just like how everyone thought corvi was bad yesterday, but now since he didn't die he must be good.
i didnt think he was bad yesterday either.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

newarenanow wrote:So, here is my take. Maybe Corvi is an invincible Orange guy, and you have to kill someone else thta is conntected to him in order to kill him, much like how the "lovers" are connected.

The only other thing is if he is like c2i, where we tried to kill him, he didn't die, and then we killed him again, and he died.

As for killing at night, looks like my theory that the Orange can't kill at night is debunked.

I'm just going to take a wild guess here and go after npv. With him being on here the other night whent he writeups occured, and being somewhat active now at the end, I think he may have a push into what is going on and trying to direct things away.

capture npv
But I wasn't. Go back and look at my last post with cup keeper yesterday, cause on wednesday, I was only on here in the morning, then at 11pm, and the writeup came at 9. Go through and search all of my posts if it will make you any more confident that I wasn't around for those writeups.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

ive only voted for the guy like 5 times, but why does cupkeeper get a free pass?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

npv708 wrote:I still can't believe Corvi is invincible, but failed to mention that prior to the vote yesterday. He's had no trouble revealing other parts, but wouldn't it have been quite a bit more helpful for the village to not waste a vote on him, if he knew beforehand that he wasn't going to be capture?

I do think that trying to capture Corvi right now is fruitless, as it seems he's completely protected, so I'm going with the guy who seems to be the next best thing, since he keeps going along with what Corvi says. I said yesterday, that if Corvi was bad, then so was Canaan, and since I'm more suspicious of Corvi now, but don't want to waste another vote on him, it makes more sense to go after Canaan.

capture canaan
because I wanted to see who would vote for me
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

canaan wrote:ive only voted for the guy like 5 times, but why does cupkeeper get a free pass?
That's an excellent question, too. Cupkeeper always seems to sneak around until the end
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Corvidae wrote:
npv708 wrote:I still can't believe Corvi is invincible, but failed to mention that prior to the vote yesterday. He's had no trouble revealing other parts, but wouldn't it have been quite a bit more helpful for the village to not waste a vote on him, if he knew beforehand that he wasn't going to be capture?

capture canaan
because I wanted to see who would vote for me
so is that why MikeEnIke was killed?
MikeEnIke wrote:hmmmm, I'll plant the kill show on Corvi because I'm not totally against the vote.

release canaan

capture corvi
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

npv708 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:So, here is my take. Maybe Corvi is an invincible Orange guy, and you have to kill someone else thta is conntected to him in order to kill him, much like how the "lovers" are connected.

capture npv
But I wasn't. Go back and look at my last post with cup keeper yesterday, cause on wednesday, I was only on here in the morning, then at 11pm, and the writeup came at 9. Go through and search all of my posts if it will make you any more confident that I wasn't around for those writeups.
My bad, missed that.

release npv

capture cupkeeper

That would be my only other guess right now.

I just still have a bad feeling that canaan and Corvi are together in this though. But if you can't kill them, then I don't know what to do.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Day 11 vote count

1 NAN (cup keeper)
2 Azkar (Corvi, canaan)
1 canaan (npv)
1 cup keeper(NAN)

4 to capture
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Uncork the center of the island. Duh.

I agree, I think ck is the best option right now, he has a way flying under the radar until it's too late

capture cupkeeper
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:I just still have a bad feeling that canaan and Corvi are together in this though.
i have similar feelings about you and azkar. :?