release canaan

capture corvi
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Azkar »

newarenanow wrote:
npv708 wrote:I'm having a tough time deciding between nan and corvi, but I'm leaning slightly more towards nan. Something just seems a little more off with him.
What is off with me?

I'm not the one who is escaping death multiple times, and revealing that I know something about a player that is no longer in the game, but whose role is not revealed as of yet.

Kill me, and you will be asking the same questions during the next day phase.
This sells it for me. There's no way that this many blue people have been able to escape death this much, Corvidae seems like the best option as he is the most mysterious.

capture corvidae
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

my big thing about this game is that you are staying within a certain parameter based on the way other games have been played. we've seen, through deaths, that there have been people that could talk to each other outside of the game thread. why is it some unfathomable that some good rp's have the ability to do the same.

if we kill corvidae and hes bad, ill go no questions asked (although it wont get us to any end...besides me being out of the way, which, i guess on the way ive guessed in this game, has been mediocre at best). if corvidae is a bad guy, i will honestly be surprised and would welcome my death as penance for playing a dump game. the biggest thing for me is if myself and corvidae are bad, why would i be so open and upfront.

that being said, why are you so quick to dismiss people like sdm who have been mia for long stretches of the game? it doesnt make any sense to me. people like mikeenike and beerman are blue (assumption) because the length of time that they have been away doesnt add up with the progression of the game (baddies getting their kills in is what i mean).

people like cupkeeper, npv, myself, nan, corvidae are more than likely in the baddy mix based on that concept. I think you've pressed really hard for corvidae because "something out of the normal" has happened. I think he had a package early and is a good rp. thats just my opinion and ill go down swinging with it.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

^post was meant to be directed towards the nanerpus
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:my big thing about this game is that you are staying within a certain parameter based on the way other games have been played. we've seen, through deaths, that there have been people that could talk to each other outside of the game thread. why is it some unfathomable that some good rp's have the ability to do the same.

if we kill corvidae and hes bad, ill go no questions asked (although it wont get us to any end...besides me being out of the way, which, i guess on the way ive guessed in this game, has been mediocre at best). if corvidae is a bad guy, i will honestly be surprised and would welcome my death as penance for playing a dump game. the biggest thing for me is if myself and corvidae are bad, why would i be so open and upfront.

that being said, why are you so quick to dismiss people like sdm who have been mia for long stretches of the game? it doesnt make any sense to me. people like mikeenike and beerman are blue (assumption) because the length of time that they have been away doesnt add up with the progression of the game (baddies getting their kills in is what i mean).

people like cupkeeper, npv, myself, nan, corvidae are more than likely in the baddy mix based on that concept. I think you've pressed really hard for corvidae because "something out of the normal" has happened. I think he had a package early and is a good rp. thats just my opinion and ill go down swinging with it.

How am I staying within certain parameters? I basically put myself out there trying to piece together a crazy concept that either a) I'm way off on and missing the boat or b) I figured out, or at least pieces of it. And it has nothing to do with anything that has been in play before, which makes this all the more tougher IMO.

It is just strange that when Troy died, and later LTT, players with unkown roles were later revealed, both being RPs. And the one guy that said he knows a player w/o an identity is a good RP earlier in the game is still around.

Why is it unfathomable that this may be part of the game?

I agree about beerman and MikeEnIke, for the reasons you stated, that is why I am not looking closely at them right now. However, if there is more than one baddie left, then it doesn't matter if they are around or not right now.

I'm not dismissing sdm. I'm not dismissing npv or Azkhar. Eventually though, you have to make a choice. And my choice is someone that you listed as being a baddie.

The angel, if there is one, is not dead yet. It could be Malka. But this late in the game, if sdm came out, and wasn't the angel, and there is one, then someone would be pushing hard to vote him out. No one has stepped up, so that leads me to believe that, unless Malka is the angel, and sdm knows it because he is orange and is his link, then I have no reason to look at during this vote. But it doesn't mean he is off the table.

Maybe he would be a good next choice though, because when I did vote for him the other day, he came right out afterwards.

If Corvi would come up blue, or green, then I'd be inclined to seriously look at sdm next.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

newarenanow wrote:If Corvi would come up blue, or green, then I'd be inclined to seriously look at sdm next.
NAN is setting up orange for the win by trying to kill me then SDM, the two players he can't kill at night.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Corvidae wrote:
newarenanow wrote:If Corvi would come up blue, or green, then I'd be inclined to seriously look at sdm next.
NAN is setting up orange for the win by trying to kill me then SDM, the two players he can't kill at night.
why cant sdm be killed at night?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

canaan wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
angel?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Corvidae wrote:
canaan wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
angel?
Why can't you be killed at night?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Corvidae wrote:
angel?
really? did i miss that revelation? crap.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

sdm5055 wrote:Okay I am rocking the boat a bit here.

I have wedding things to tend to tonight so I may not be around after I leave work in 5 minutes.

I am the Angel

I have a few ideas, and I will post them in detail when I return as long as the vote to capture isn't done before the deadline
yup. definitely missed this post. :face:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Azkar wrote:Why can't you be killed at night?
Wouldn't you like to know?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 10 vote count

1 npv (cup keeper)
1 canaan (MikeEnIke)
2 newarenanow (Corvi, canaan)
3 Corvi (nan, sdm, Azkar)

5 votes to capture
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Corvidae wrote:
I think we all would.

It's rather suspicious seeing as we know who the angel is
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Azkar wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
I think we all would.

It's rather suspicious seeing as we know who the angel is
Don't you think it's interesting that I could have earlier claimed to be the angel but didn't? And that I said the Malks thing with no advantage to a bad guy? Overwhelming pattern of trying to help. Also, NAN now says that if I turn up blue or green, then you should go after sdm. What's the point of that, from any good guy perspective?

NAN needs to go. He escaped yesterday because I didn't feel comfortable with the people following me. And he even said you could vote him out next if crayz turned up blue.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I just find it hard to believe that the mods would have two good roles that can't die at night.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

As I said before, I'm stuck between Corvi and NAN, with Canaan close behind. I'm not sure if sdm is truthful about being the angel or not, but I just don't see a reason he would draw suspicion on himself if he's a baddie, so I'm a little more inclined to believe him. If sdm is actually the angel, then why can't Corvi die at night. I'm starting to believe that Corvi is trying to pull a dags and fool us all.

I'm thinking that if Corvi = bad, then Canaan is also bad, but if Corvi isn't bad, then canaan is clear, imo, and nan has to be bad.

capture corvi
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

OK, just make sure to take out NAN after and NOT sdm.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Corvidae wrote:OK, just make sure to take out NAN after and NOT sdm.
even though sdm voted for you?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

npv708 wrote:
Voting for me doesn't mean that you're bad. Unless another angel makes a claim, I'd leave him alone.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:Also, NAN now says that if I turn up blue or green, then you should go after sdm. What's the point of that, from any good guy perspective?
Didn't say he has to go, just he would be a good candidate to be looked at, because if you turned up the angel, then he is lying.

It is strange that there are so many people that can't die at night.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:
npv708 wrote:
Voting for me doesn't mean that you're bad. Unless another angel makes a claim, I'd leave him alone.
So Malks isn't the angel? (Don't know if you can answer).
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

newarenanow wrote:So Malks isn't the angel? (Don't know if you can answer).
I answered this a few days ago.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:
are you doubting sdm's saying that he is the angel?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
are you doubting sdm's saying that he is the angel?
I said in a response to you, using my theory, the only way he can make a big play on this is if he is orange, and Malks is the true angel.

Since Malks is technically dead, sdm can play the "I'm the angel" knowing full well no one else is going to step out.

I'm like 90% sure he is the angel, but if there was one caveat out there, that would be it (assuming my theoryis correct).

I'm just trying to think outside of the box and throw some possibilities out there since no one else is offering much.

I'm still sticking with Corvi. Just don't want to the village to forget about anyone.