***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Azkar »

That's interesting... it would explain why so many people can't die at night when there is (assumingly) one angel
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

:(
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar wrote:That's interesting... it would explain why so many people can't die at night when there is (assumingly) one angel
The only thing I can think of is that Troy and LTT died at night. We may never know, but maybe the "Others" had the power to kill them, and the reason they survived is because Zaro shot at them? I don't know.

But there has to be something behind Corvi escaping death multiple times, and canaan once. And why there was nothing going on last night.

Just trying to brainstorm and get some ideas out there.

The mods have definitley put some fun twists in here!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Troy Loney wrote:i really think that the mods are giving people packages. i remember a couple games ago that i received a package and had the option of whether or not to open, i did and i ended up not being able to vote that day phase.
im quoting this post from TL because i fully agree with what he was saying.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

capture Corvi

I think he is Orange, but if not, can answer a lot of questions.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 10 vote count

1 npv (cup keeper)
1 canaan (sdm)
1 newarenanow (Corvi)
1 Corvi (nan)

5 votes to capture
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Hello, is there anyone out there?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm here... we're all over the board right now. I'd like to hear from corvi before I vote...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar wrote:I'm here... we're all over the board right now. I'd like to hear from corvi before I vote...
What are your thoughts? Or do you have a package or something that forces you to vote with Corvi because you "trust him".
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

No, I can vote for whomever I want. I really like your theory as it just doesn't make sense that so many people would be protected at night. I'm thinking corvi may be trying to influence me to vote off villagers because I said that I trusted him. Either way, I'd like to see what the other players(minus corvi and canaan) would like to do. I'm on board for a corvi vote if everyone thinks it's a good idea - I certainly do
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar wrote:No, I can vote for whomever I want. I really like your theory as it just doesn't make sense that so many people would be protected at night. I'm thinking corvi may be trying to influence me to vote off villagers because I said that I trusted him. Either way, I'd like to see what the other players(minus corvi and canaan) would like to do. I'm on board for a corvi vote if everyone thinks it's a good idea - I certainly do

The rate this is going, we may never hear from anyone else outside of Corvi and canaan (and you and me)! :scared:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

:pop:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

We would like to mod kill a couple people for lack of participation but, at this point of the game, we don't want to affect the outcome. So hopefully for everyone's sake, they show up. :evil:
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

newarenanow wrote:
I've been trying to think about this this morning.

My original thought was that the Orange faction could not kill at night, but could caputure. And if they captured a RP, then said RP no longer could play in the game, and their role would be revealed if a corresponding Orange guy died. (See when Kicksave was revealed when Troy died, and maybe slappy or Zaro was captured by an Orange, who was killed the same night, revealing their powers).

But Malk is still unknown, and may not be revealed until his corresponding Orange capturer is killed?

I also think that if they capture a blue, they would be gone for the day, but released at night since they had no powers, hence mac getting released.

The Orange probably cannot kill at night, only capture, and their goal is to get all of the RPs, red and green to win. If they can't, then they have to be a majority left in the game. They can't capture sdm because he is protected (assuming he is telling the truth), so no move was made last night.

Since they can't capture regular villagers long term, this is a handicap to them, so in return, they can't die at night, they must be voted out.

I know it sounds crazy, and I could be WAY off, or I may have a piece or two, but off on other things, but it is extremely strange to me that Corvi and canaan can't be killed. And they have not even looked in each others direction for suspicion purposes. Unless I missed something.

One or both could be orange members working together.

Any thoughts? I know there could be a lot of holes in the story, I definitely missed stuff in 54 pages of game play.

But my money would be on Corvi or canaan, or both.

Seriously, if you are a regular villager, we are coming down to the end of the game. If there is no input, and you let the ORange faction run the vote and slowly pick off regular villagers, then this game is going to be over rather quick.
I definitely agree with you on a few things.
- I think that could definitely explain what happened to mac.
- With the craziness of the game so far, I really think your idea about the orange trying to capture everyone is possible.
- I find it strange that some people cannot be killed sometimes, but that doesn't mean they're bad, like c2i.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

you're both wrong on me. if it takes killing me to figure that out...fine. im more than convinced that you guys are 1.) missing the boat completely, or 2.) at least one of you is bad

im sticking with the latter of the two.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:capture Corvi

what questions can be answered by offing corvidae?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

capture nan

corvidae is either playing the game awesomely as a baddy, or is a good player the baddies are trying to kill with a vote because they know they cant do the job.

the interactions between azkar and nan seem to be trying to sway the small amount of active players.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I don't know how I feel about you Canaan, but my guess is that one of nan or Corvi is a baddie. My guess is that one of them is definitely on to something, but right now I have no idea which one.

I'm going to go grab lunch, but after that I'll come back and read through the last 15 pages or so and see if I figure anything out.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

canaan wrote:capture nan

corvidae is either playing the game awesomely as a baddy, or is a good player the baddies are trying to kill with a vote because they know they cant do the job.

the interactions between azkar and nan seem to be trying to sway the small amount of active players.

what has corvidae provided, besides saying he knew malk was green and knew he was the vig, without saying how he knew.

regardless of my above statement it does make sense they would try to get rid of him during the day, but I am not sure the orange can kill, or at the very least are limited in that role somehow
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

The players in question have received final notice. not going to let this game get hosed t the end by slackers. :slug:
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I'm having a tough time deciding between nan and corvi, but I'm leaning slightly more towards nan. Something just seems a little more off with him.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:capture Corvi

what questions can be answered by offing corvidae?

1) I, it may answer why he knows Malks is a good guy (at least per Corvi). It seems like when an Orange guy is killed, a missing player is revealed

2) It may answer why he is invincible at night, or at least the nights an attempt was made on his life.

3) If those two are answered, it may shine a little light on why you refuse to look at him, and question why all of this strange stuff is happening. And if he is invincible because he is Orange, it may reveal you too.

There has been very little between me and Azkhar. I just asked him why he keeps saying "I trust Corvi".

I think you and Corvi are trying to push the vote to me. You both are pretty influential players. When I turn up blue, all the heat will be turned on you regardless.

It's just strange that you have not question one thing that he has done.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

npv708 wrote:I'm having a tough time deciding between nan and corvi, but I'm leaning slightly more towards nan. Something just seems a little more off with him.
What is off with me?

I'm not the one who is escaping death multiple times, and revealing that I know something about a player that is no longer in the game, but whose role is not revealed as of yet.

Kill me, and you will be asking the same questions during the next day phase.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

newarenanow wrote:
npv708 wrote:I'm having a tough time deciding between nan and corvi, but I'm leaning slightly more towards nan. Something just seems a little more off with him.
What is off with me?
That you're the NAN and you're still alive this late in any game. :pop:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

capture canaan

don't really know why, just thinking. Don't really have any other thoughts to go off.