***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by count2infinity »

Malkamaniac wrote:Also, now we get to ponder as to why beerman is singing songs.
i honestly think he's doing it for the lulz...but who knows.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Malkamaniac wrote:Also, now we get to ponder as to why beerman is singing songs.
it makes the time pass quicker

uncapture Troy
capture Malks

Ah, ba ba ba ba Barbara Ann
Ba ba ba ba Barbara Ann

Oh Barbara Ann, take my hand
Barbara Ann
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Barbara Ann ba ba
Ba Barbara Ann

Went to a dance, lookin' for romance
Saw Barbara Ann, so I thought I'd take a chance
With Barbara Ann, Barbara Ann
Take my hand
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
(Oh! Oh!)
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Barbara Ann ba ba

Ba ba ba ba Barbara Ann
Ba ba ba ba Barbara Ann
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

count2infinity wrote:
i honestly think he's doing it for the lulz...but who knows.
I disagree. He was analytical prior, and all of a sudden he's singing songs?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

I think if anything right now is the time to get rid of quiet people. we have 2 baddies in the bag, there are probably a few more out there, but it'd be useful to us to get rid of those that aren't going to help at all when it gets to be crunch time.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 5 vote count

2 Malkamaniac (crayz, beerman)
1 c2i (nan)

13 to capture
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

so any time someone questions beerman he has to vote for them to be killed.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i really think that the mods are giving people packages. i remember a couple games ago that i received a package and had the option of whether or not to open, i did and i ended up not being able to vote that day phase.

that just seems to make sense to me, mac probably opened a package that made him disappear from the game, sdm opened one that took away his ability to vote....and beerman is under either like a "cult" control or mod control....you don't just make nonsense posts or start singing beach boys for the lulz...cause it's not lulz
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

count2infinity wrote:I think if anything right now is the time to get rid of quiet people. we have 2 baddies in the bag, there are probably a few more out there, but it'd be useful to us to get rid of those that aren't going to help at all when it gets to be crunch time.
any ideas who? crayz said next to nothing, other than the wierd disappearing and coming back in has sdm said much? There's probably a couple others too.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Malkamaniac wrote:I think the best thing we need answers for right now are why did Mac disappear in the first place, and why was SDM only allowed to vote for certain people which turned out to be PFiDC who was bad regardless.
it wasn't certain people it was a certain time in the chain of votes.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

while I agree with C2i. The people not playing still have the ability to vote, with little to no reasoning as to why they aren't even around.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

sdm5055 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I think the best thing we need answers for right now are why did Mac disappear in the first place, and why was SDM only allowed to vote for certain people which turned out to be PFiDC who was bad regardless.
Package? Or did someone tell you to do this? Or are we going to get the standard "I'll be mod killed answer"
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

At this juncture, wouldn't it be smart to go after the quiet ones? With as vocal as PFiDC and dagny were, it would have been really easy to lay low and under the radar.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

count2infinity wrote:I think if anything right now is the time to get rid of quiet people. we have 2 baddies in the bag, there are probably a few more out there, but it'd be useful to us to get rid of those that aren't going to help at all when it gets to be crunch time.
i agree with this. specifically mikeenike or dean. dean really sticks out to me, came in at the end of the pfidc vote and had some tude then peaced out. hasnt really been around
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I agree with c2i and ks on the quiet talk, I'm going to uncapture Malks, capture crayz he hasn't said much but pop in and out and say he's busy.

This vote is giving me some good vibrations

I’m pickin up good vibrations
She’s giving me excitations
I’m pickin up good vibrations
(oom bop bop good vibrations)
(oom bop bop excitations)
Good good good good vibrations
(oom bop bop)
Good good good good vibrations
(oom bop bop)
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
Package? Or did someone tell you to do this? Or are we going to get the standard "I'll be mod killed answer"
well if you look back in the thread no one told me to do it in the thread, and PM's between players is illegal.

so whatever else you think it might have been.. it might have been
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
i agree with this. specifically mikeenike or dean. dean really sticks out to me, came in at the end of the pfidc vote and had some tude then peaced out. hasnt really been around

I'd also throw you, azkar & senka into that clump of people that need to be questioned.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

dean was the first that popped into my head, but slappy, senka, azkar, jw, mike... lots of people that IMO don't say too much.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Right now, looking back through the chat. I'm curious about Relantel.

He voted for THG, he voted for Tfrizz, and he voted for me, and that was it. Between about 4 posts of nonsense, he wanted to find out what happened to Mac.

Dean Wormer is another one I'd be curious to hear from.

Canaan, while he said his apathetic statement after PFiDC has died, I'm not sure what's going on with it.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Malkamaniac wrote:Right now, looking back through the chat. I'm curious about Relantel.

He voted for THG, he voted for Tfrizz, and he voted for me, and that was it. Between about 4 posts of nonsense, he wanted to find out what happened to Mac.

Canaan, while he said his apathetic statement after PFiDC has died, I'm not sure what's going on with it.
Didn't someone bring up relantel's name too and he just sort of disappeared after that? I feel like I remember this happening
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

count2infinity wrote:dean was the first that popped into my head, but slappy, senka, azkar, jw, mike... lots of people that IMO don't say too much.
dean also came in at the last second of the tfrizz, ridiculed everyone for not voting pfidc, then faded back away....that doesnt seem like something a red would do, does it?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 5 vote count

1 Malkamaniac (crayz)
1 c2i (nan)
1 crayz (beerman)

13 to capture
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I'd be down with Relantel. He's one guy who I'm never able to even get a good idea about. Zarovich is always a quiet killer, although he's been more active in this game early than I remember.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Troy Loney wrote:
count2infinity wrote:dean was the first that popped into my head, but slappy, senka, azkar, jw, mike... lots of people that IMO don't say too much.
dean also came in at the last second of the tfrizz, ridiculed everyone for not voting pfidc, then faded back away....that doesnt seem like something a red would do, does it?
i brought up relantel's name and every thought i was retarded for doing so.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

beerman wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Right now, looking back through the chat. I'm curious about Relantel.

Didn't someone bring up relantel's name too and he just sort of disappeared after that? I feel like I remember this happening
i mentioned rel earlier and it was all meh meh meh. beerman is annoying me with his vote switching. i dunno whats up with that. but at this juncture i think dean or rel may be good bets. i would be comfortable with either
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

count2infinity wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
i brought up relantel's name and every thought i was retarded for doing so.
not retarded, i think people thought you were trying to deflect a dagny vote....which in retrospect would have been retarded :slug: