***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Zarovich »

canaan wrote:if you guys want to kill me, go ahead. im absolutely garbage about pretty much every decision this game.
Naw, we'll just do the opposite of whatever you are thinking and be good to go :thumb:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Wait... I was told there is no beer left :scared:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Zarovich wrote:
canaan wrote:if you guys want to kill me, go ahead. im absolutely garbage about pretty much every decision this game.
Naw, we'll just do the opposite of whatever you are thinking and be good to go :thumb:
:thumb:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Zarovich wrote:
:lol: pwnt
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Write up coming shortly.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

wallflower wrote:Write up coming shortly.
Yippy!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

i missed the whole last vote......damn

good work =D
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Night 5
Unknown Survivor wrote:It was an usually quiet night on the beach. So I was going to enjoy it while I could; I sat down by the ocean and stared out at the moon, high over head.

After a while, I finally began to feel tired and as I made my way to my tent, I noticed Corvidae standing by the treeline to the jungle. It caught me by surprise because (for once) he wasn't mooning anyone. I gave him a little wave and he waved back.

Just then a huge, dark object fell out of the tree above him, hitting him on the head. Corvi rubbed his head, shrugged and walked away, almost like nothing had happened. I had to investigate.

As I got close, I saw that the 'huge, dark object' was actually a suitcase. I unzipped it and found it was full of heavy rocks. I looked uneasily up into the darkness of the trees - Corvidae should have been dead.
24 survivors remain

Azkar
beerman
c2i
canaan
Corvidae
crayz
cupkeeper
Dean Wormer
jays
jwienand
Kicksave
LITT
mac5155
Malkamaniac
MikeEnIke
NAN
npv
redwill
relantel
sdm5055
Senka
slappybrown
Troy Loney
Zarovich
Spoiler:
JarkkoVision, a hapless n00b, drowned on Night 1.
MWB, Hurley (Seer), was beaten to a bloody pulp on Night 1.
dagny, Ben Linus (Leader of the Others), was clubbed and eventually stoned to death on Day 2.
thehockeyguru, a survivor, was bludgeoned with his own novel on Night 3.
shafnutz, a survivor, was stabbed in the eye and covered in tea bags on Night 3.
tfrizz, a survivor, was jellyfished to death on Day 3.
the errey i breathe, a survivor, was tortured and shot execution style on Night 4.
PFIDC, Tom (Other, new leader), scored a hole in one on Day 4.
It is now Day 5.
13 Votes to Capture
Deadline is 11PM Friday
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

capture malka
Malkamaniac wrote:The more I've read back and the more I think about it, I believe that PFiDC was genuine in what he was saying. I don't think he's bad to be honest.
Also, yesterday Corvi votes for him...and then last night someone tries to kill corvi.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

crayz wrote:capture malka
Malkamaniac wrote:The more I've read back and the more I think about it, I believe that PFiDC was genuine in what he was saying. I don't think he's bad to be honest.
Also, yesterday Corvi votes for him...and then last night someone tries to kill corvi.
Yea because that screams set up if I've ever seen one.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

one other thing i found interesting.....

For the dagny vote...
12:27
To me, I'm willing to explore option #3. I'm fine with her surviving a few days, but until something more is gained about this special "game breaking" ability, I am hesitant at the very least. If it's really that game breaking, why would you even say it? It's either really selfish in order to keep yourself alive, and or you're a baddie trying to extend your stay.
then 70 minutes later..
1:42

capture dagny.

I'm more than willing to call the bluff.
He did vote for PFIDC at one point then backed off.....he's the one that looks the most suspicious to me - dunno how much merit that holds as I haven't been very active here :\
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

My whole reasoning with not believing PFiDC is that he showed no reactionary cause the day he was being targeted. Normally with a baddie, they'd atleast defend themselves, and he just let it go.

Outside of that, I'm a sucker, HOWEVER. I was the one who called out Dagny ALONG with Pfidc the day prior. Why in the earth would I target to baddies? Logically, that doesn't even make sense if I were bad and wanted to win this game.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:My whole reasoning with not believing PFiDC is that he showed no reactionary cause the day he was being targeted. Normally with a baddie, they'd atleast defend themselves, and he just let it go.

Outside of that, I'm a sucker, HOWEVER. I was the one who called out Dagny ALONG with Pfidc the day prior. Why in the earth would I target to baddies? Logically, that doesn't even make sense if I were bad and wanted to win this game.

you saying you called out dagny & pfidc, or that you and pfidc called out dagny.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

crayz wrote:
one other thing i found interesting.....

For the dagny vote...
12:27
To me, I'm willing to explore option #3. I'm fine with her surviving a few days, but until something more is gained about this special "game breaking" ability, I am hesitant at the very least. If it's really that game breaking, why would you even say it? It's either really selfish in order to keep yourself alive, and or you're a baddie trying to extend your stay.
then 70 minutes later..
1:42

capture dagny.

I'm more than willing to call the bluff.
He did vote for PFIDC at one point then backed off.....he's the one that looks the most suspicious to me - dunno how much merit that holds as I haven't been very active here :\
Before you start quoting read that whole context. I was willing to hold off on Dagny prior to her explanation, but when she went full on lie mode, I called it and wanted her dead. THG, Shafnutz and I were the most vocal at going after her, then I went after PFiDC the next day.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:My whole reasoning with not believing PFiDC is that he showed no reactionary cause the day he was being targeted. Normally with a baddie, they'd atleast defend themselves, and he just let it go.

you saying you called out dagny & pfidc, or that you and pfidc called out dagny.
I'm saying that I called out Dagny, and her lies especially with the politician idea.

Then I made a huge argument against PFiDC.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Malkamaniac wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
tfrizz wrote:I think dagny must be an ISK. We've seen a few times where the ISK can't kill until night 2 or 3, but can't be killed until then either.
Yeah it has to be something like this. I personally think it's funny that both the village AND the baddies are trying to kill her.
This alarms me, as it feels like he wants it out there that both groups want to take her down and get her out.

This was after THG(blue) had decided that Dagny should die, instead of leaving her alive through the night:
PfiDc wrote:But killing someone with an obvious power isnt a "viable solution (spelled correctly)" either. Not until we hear her out. I'm not saying she is good but we should wait for at least a little while.

And wanting to whack her without hearing from her screams of OTHER to me....
Now that we know THG was blue, it comes off like PFiDC is forcing the issue to make THG look crazy, exactly what Dagny did. While I made many arguments yesterday, Dagny never really responded to me, yet continued to go after THG.

------------------------

Then finally, Shaf who provided a great call-out prior to his death regarding what PFiDC has said:
shaf wrote:I would take a close look at the people who seem to be a little more forceful than others in supporting dagny's hypothesis. pfidc and canaan right off the bat, but of course we don't even know if she is really red yet. As a matter of fact, pfidc is looking more and more suspicious to me.

GRR!! This is a toughy. If Dagny isn't a green JOAT, she is an Other. If she's not an Other, she is a green RP.

This is not the way pfidc normally acts in these games, with statements like this.
All that being said.

Capture PFiDC
lynch PFidC
Kill PFiDC
Why in the world would I make that huge of an argument, if I was bad, to get another bad PFiDC out?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I feel like we should take another look at c2i and the votes he cast early in the counts capture c2i

I also feel like we should go surfing

If everybody had an ocean
Across the U.S.A.
Then everybody'd be surfin'
Like Californ-i-a
You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies
Huarachi sandals too
A bushy bushy blonde hairdo
Surfin' U.S.A.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

sounds good to me. if we're still going to approach the dagny vote as the basis for our capture, i'd rather look at other people.

and the corvidae thing was most definitely an attention deflection..that failed.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

beerman wrote:I feel like we should take another look at c2i and the votes he cast early in the counts capture c2i

I also feel like we should go surfing

If everybody had an ocean
Across the U.S.A.
Then everybody'd be surfin'
Like Californ-i-a
You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies
Huarachi sandals too
A bushy bushy blonde hairdo
Surfin' U.S.A.
can we get some sloop john b please?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm still all for c2i for reasons I explained before.

capture c2i
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I think the best thing we need answers for right now are why did Mac disappear in the first place, and why was SDM only allowed to vote for certain people which turned out to be PFiDC who was bad regardless.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

it's cool...i'm blue, we have 2 baddies in the bag, so taking me out isn't going to hurt anything. i'm more curious to see where the redwill/kicksave thing and the crayz/malka thing goes.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Troy Loney wrote:can we get some sloop john b please?
I don't like requests

uncapture c2i
capture Troy

and I'll sing it anyway

We come on the sloop John B
My grandfather and me
Around Nassau town we did roam
Drinking all night
Got into a fight
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home

So hoist up the John B's sail
See how the mainsail sets
Call for the Captain ashore
Let me go home, let me go home
I wanna go home, yeah yeah
Well I feel so broke up
I wanna go home
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Also, now we get to ponder as to why beerman is singing songs.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 5 vote count

1 Malkamaniac (crayz)
1 c2i (nan)
1 Troy Loney (beerman)

13 to capture