Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by mac5155 »

slappybrown wrote:
cup keeper wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:I like the pfidc vote as well,.......

but I can't vote at this time

for anyone
???
I kind of had the same reaction. As in he is saying he is not permitted to vote by some external force/person.
apparently he can still post though. this was not the case with me.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:I agree. And IMO Kicksave was the fishiest.

jaysmiter and PFIDC, too, but to a lesser degree.
Why was I fishy exactly? The timing of my posts?
I laid it out as best I could in my page 26 post. It's apparently not very convincing.

The fact that the PFIDC vote is taking off fast and I've not been able to get even a second vote on you for two days should perhaps get some people thinking...

Of course, I could just be completely off the mark. It's certainly happened before.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

cup keeper wrote:Dagny said the politician role would control someone's vote, not block them from voting.

I definitely think sdm is saying that there is something that is preventing him from voting.
When you're bad, you be as truthful as possible with roles so you appear good. It is definitely not beyond dags to change details of the role to protect the real rp.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

cup keeper wrote:canaan and pfidc look the worst for defending dagny during the second vote.
i find it kind of funny that i vote for you last round and you magically have a suspicion for me this round.

i think i like where i was headed
capture cupkeeper
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

day 4 vote count

1 Malkamaniac (Corvi)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
9 PFIDC (Troy, Kicksave, npv, Azkar, slappy, cup keeper, mac, Zaro, Dean)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

13 to capture
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

redwill wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:I agree. And IMO Kicksave was the fishiest.

jaysmiter and PFIDC, too, but to a lesser degree.
Why was I fishy exactly? The timing of my posts?
I laid it out as best I could in my page 26 post. It's apparently not very convincing.

The fact that the PFIDC vote is taking off fast and I've not been able to get even a second vote on you for two days should perhaps get some people thinking...

Of course, I could just be completely off the mark. It's certainly happened before.
I just think if it's the timing thing, it probably has more to do with me being at work and making my vote thinking I may or may not be around a computer. Plus, dagny dug herself in the hole after that last grasping for straws post so that made me confident enough to just vote and get it over with.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

canaan wrote:
cup keeper wrote:canaan and pfidc look the worst for defending dagny during the second vote.
i find it kind of funny that i vote for you last round and you magically have a suspicion for me this round.

i think i like where i was headed
capture cupkeeper
meh. I don't play the he voted for me, I'm gonna vote for him game. I wasn't the first person to mention you're name and I didn't even throw a vote your way.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:I laid it out as best I could in my page 26 post. It's apparently not very convincing.

I just think if it's the timing thing, it probably has more to do with me being at work and making my vote thinking I may or may not be around a computer. Plus, dagny dug herself in the hole after that last grasping for straws post so that made me confident enough to just vote and get it over with.
OK.

I don't know why you're even giving it a second thought. No one else is interested. No one else is voting for you or even mentioning you. No one else is mentioning my posts.

If you're doing it just to clear your name, whom do you feel you need to clear it with? Me? Ha. If you're doing it to kindly explain things to me, well, that's appreciated. And quite unlike you.

I'm more and more convinced with each of your posts. But, as I said, I've been wrong many times before. We'll see what happens.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

redwill wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:I laid it out as best I could in my page 26 post. It's apparently not very convincing.

OK.

I don't know why you're even giving it a second thought. No one else is interested. No one else is voting for you or even mentioning you. No one else is mentioning my posts.

If you're doing it just to clear your name, whom do you feel you need to clear it with? Me? Ha. If you're doing it to kindly explain things to me, well, that's appreciated. And quite unlike you.

I'm more and more convinced with each of your posts. But, as I said, I've been wrong many times before. We'll see what happens.
Meh, I'm bored and there is nothing going on at this point of the day. lol
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

IB4 drunk players and Senka
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Drunk Senka? :scared:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

lets see what happens here. redwill seems quite infatuated with ks

capture pfidc
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

day 4 vote count

1 Malkamaniac (Corvi)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
10 PFIDC (Troy, Kicksave, npv, Azkar, slappy, cup keeper, mac, Zaro, Dean, LITT)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

13 to capture
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

The more I've read back and the more I think about it, I believe that PFiDC was genuine in what he was saying. I don't think he's bad to be honest.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

WHATS YOUVE GOT BOY IS HARD TO FIND

YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

listen to Ke$ha.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

redwill wrote:
OK.

i think redwill was the one that did this to me a few games back... put my name out there at the very start with no real reason to do so and then continually would do it throughout the game. i know where kicksave is coming from, it's annoying.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

hhmm...

i'm really starting to think that pfidc is good...the three single votes from redwill, canaan & corvi are sticking out the most to me right now. i just wonder what would possess them to ignore a pretty obvious kill this round, if pfidc is bad that means those three are almost definitely good, but if pfidc is good, are they trying to disalign themselves with the people that killed pfidc?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Troy Loney wrote:hhmm...

i'm really starting to think that pfidc is good...the three single votes from redwill, canaan & corvi are sticking out the most to me right now. i just wonder what would possess them to ignore a pretty obvious kill this round, if pfidc is bad that means those three are almost definitely good, but if pfidc is good, are they trying to disalign themselves with the people that killed pfidc?
Corvidae wrote:Well, I was happy with a PFIDC vote, but we're getting much of the same crowd that slaughtered tfrizz. That could be more indicative to the time of day the voting has started, but it still gives me pause.
And by that I mean, the people who started the tfrizz kill started the PFIDC kill.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

well there's a pretty easy way to find out if pfidc is blue or red...

capture pfidc

and we'll see where it goes from there.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

day 4 vote count

1 Malkamaniac (Corvi)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
11 PFIDC (Troy, Kicksave, npv, Azkar, slappy, cup keeper, mac, Zaro, Dean, LITT, c2i)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

13 to capture
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:hhmm...

Corvidae wrote:Well, I was happy with a PFIDC vote, but we're getting much of the same crowd that slaughtered tfrizz. That could be more indicative to the time of day the voting has started, but it still gives me pause.
And by that I mean, the people who started the tfrizz kill started the PFIDC kill.
touche...are you red or blue?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Troy Loney wrote:touche...are you red or blue?
:pop:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:touche...are you red or blue?
:pop:
I kind of liked that question. Right to the point.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity wrote:i think redwill was the one that did this to me a few games back... put my name out there at the very start with no real reason to do so and then continually would do it throughout the game. i know where kicksave is coming from, it's annoying.
:lol:

That was Meme Wars. What was the result? You were red and you and thg went on to a memorable victory.

That has nothing to do with this game, but I just thought it was funny you mentioned that.