***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
mac5155 wrote:so no one else has anything of substance? seems like this game is slowly crawling along..
There are a lot of people in the game lol.
i know i love when the game is going like 10 pages an hour.. going pretty slow now. :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

release c2i
capture tfrizz
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

that's 12.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

I'll probably be in troubs for flip flopping But to move things along

release pfidc
capture tfrizz
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:I'll probably be in troubs for flip flopping But to move things along

release pfidc
capture tfrizz
aww u in trouble naaaaaaw!!!
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

capture tfrizz

we at least get rid of someone who isn't going to be active, I think we need to take a good look at pfidc tomorrow with the way this vote changed.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

I don't see the reasoning for the bandwagon capture of tfrizz simply because they may or may not be interested in the game.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Dean Wormer wrote:I don't see the reasoning for the bandwagon capture of tfrizz simply because they may or may not be interested in the game.
To be honest, I don't either but the bandwagon rolls and in a game of 30, it's needed at this point. As long as he doesn't end up green.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Dean Wormer wrote:I don't see the reasoning for the bandwagon capture of tfrizz simply because they may or may not be interested in the game.

wow...well, the deadline is at 5 and you weren't here to provide us with the necessary insight to follow through with a proper "capture"
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Sorry for not posting much, new job isn't like the old....

I can go with Troy for a round, capture tfrizzle
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... &start=275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

redwill made this post a few games ago in basically the same circumstance as tfrizz, and he turned out to be bad.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

Well I'm here now before the 5 deadline. I won't be the deciding vote for the bandwagon capture of tfrizz I can say that. The best information we have to go on is shaf before he was taken out.
I would take a close look at the people who seem to be a little more forceful than others in supporting dagny's hypothesis. pfidc and canaan right off the bat, but of course we don't even know if she is really red yet. As a matter of fact, pfidc is looking more and more suspicious to me.
Ignoring what little information we actually have to go on at this point in the game to go after someone who is only disinterested and has shown little to no signs of actually being an other is illogical. It's a shot in the dark. I may be in the minority here but whatever.

capture PFIDC
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

I am an idiot and that should have been yellow.

capture PFIDC
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

dean...anything this early in the game is a shot in the dark.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 3 vote count

1 the errey i breathe (Corvi)
14 tfrizz (mac, relantel, Troy Loney, Malkamaniac, Azkar, c2i, the errey i breathe, MikeEnIke, jwie, npv, Kicksave, nan, beerman, crayz)
2 PFIDC (tfrizz, LITT)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

14 to capture
That is majority. Write up in a bit.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

count2infinity wrote:dean...anything this early in the game is a shot in the dark.
Yeah but I was trying to at least take a semi educated shot in the dark.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

wallflower wrote:
day 3 vote count

1 the errey i breathe (Corvi)
14 tfrizz (mac, relantel, Troy Loney, Malkamaniac, Azkar, c2i, the errey i breathe, MikeEnIke, jwie, npv, Kicksave, nan, beerman, crayz)
2 PFIDC (tfrizz, LITT)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

14 to capture
That is majority. Write up in a bit.
:scared:
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

I knew it was too late to change minds and it was clearly going to tfrizz I just wanted to say how I was thinking before it was too late. Unfortunately I was unable to check in on anything from about 9:30 this morning until now so I missed all the fun stuff.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:I'll probably be in troubs for flip flopping But to move things along

release pfidc
capture tfrizz
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I don't either, but it seems like no one wants to budge.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

count2infinity wrote:dean...anything this early in the game is a shot in the dark.
/disagree

were at 31 pages.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

npv708 wrote:Thanks Malks and beerman for the info.

I definitely see what you're saying about him saying he's disinterested, but then voting and the fact he voted away from Dagny is definitely suspicious. I'm most likely willing to vote for tfrizz right now, but I want to bring something up. When I went to sleep, I said there were two people I was suspicious of, PFIDC and TEIB. One made me a lot more suspicious when I caught up with the game, the errey i breathe, here's why:

- Barely playing game, something like 8 posts total, 2 of which are votes.
- Writes last night that he "forgot" about the game. -i did
- Has 1 post total since then, which is a vote for Corvi, with very little information on why he's voting for him. i had no reasons
- Voted for Azkar instead of Dagny. made abundantly clear that i didn't during the first vote when no one knew who she was that i wasn't going to bc i shot her last game
- This is a completely different style for TEIB from last game, where he couldn't shut up.
this is fine if its your reasoning but comparing a game when i had a role to another when i don't isn't a recipe for success. have at it and encourage the vig to shoot me. that'll give you a new terrible vig to dote on
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

the errey i breathe wrote:
npv708 wrote:Thanks Malks and beerman for the info.

I definitely see what you're saying about him saying he's disinterested, but then voting and the fact he voted away from Dagny is definitely suspicious. I'm most likely willing to vote for tfrizz right now, but I want to bring something up. When I went to sleep, I said there were two people I was suspicious of, PFIDC and TEIB. One made me a lot more suspicious when I caught up with the game, the errey i breathe, here's why:

- Barely playing game, something like 8 posts total, 2 of which are votes.
- Writes last night that he "forgot" about the game. -i did
- Has 1 post total since then, which is a vote for Corvi, with very little information on why he's voting for him. i had no reasons
- Voted for Azkar instead of Dagny. made abundantly clear that i didn't during the first vote when no one knew who she was that i wasn't going to bc i shot her last game
- This is a completely different style for TEIB from last game, where he couldn't shut up.
this is fine if its your reasoning but comparing a game when i had a role to another when i don't isn't a recipe for success. have at it and encourage the vig to shoot me. that'll give you a new terrible vig to dote on
but if the vig shoots you right now, I'm pretty sure it won't mean a definite loss for the village like you shooting a villager instead of a known red did last game.

but i digress, you're still being extremely quiet and you're not the only one on my list.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Day 3
Unknown Survivor wrote:I am beginning to fear that my fellow survivors are being increasingly violent from the stress of our situation.

Today, while discussing our dire situation, tfrizz mentioned that he was tired and out of ideas. This outraged several people. "What do you mean you're tired?!" And someone else responded, "Yeah, that's Other speak!" It quickly turned into a mob situation and the decision was made that tfrizz was clearly the one responsible for the untimely deaths during the past few days & nights.

"For MWB! And thehockeyguru! And shafnutz! And mac!"

mac stepped forward. "Uh, guys? I'm not dead - I was just missing for a while."

When the angry mob ignored his comment, he shrugged and joined back in. "For Mac!"

Initially, it was suggested that we club him & then stone him to death but we had just done that yesterday.

Just then, beerman walked up to camp with his bucket full of jellyfish (for more "smores") and crayz grinned deviously. He obviously had an idea.

He & Malkamaniac grabbed tfrizz and shoved him head first into the bucket of jellyfish. After a few minutes of struggling, his body went limp. tfrizz was dead.
Spoiler:
tfrizz was a regular survivor.

26 survivors remain

Azkar
beerman
c2i
canaan
Corvidae
crayz
cupkeeper
Dean Wormer
jays
jwienand
Kicksave
LITT
mac5155
Malkamaniac
MikeEnIke
NAN
npv
PFIDC
redwill
relantel
sdm5055
Senka
slappybrown
the errey i breathe
Troy Loney
Zarovich
Spoiler:
JarkkoVision, a hapless n00b, drowned on Night 1. link
MWB, Hurley (Seer), was beaten to a bloody pulp on Night 1. link
dagny, Ben Linus (Leader of the Others), was clubbed and eventually stoned to death on Day 2.
thehockeyguru, a survivor, was bludgeoned with his own novel on Night 3.
shafnutz, a survivor, was stabbed in the eye and covered in tea bags on Night 3.
tfrizz, a survivor, was jellyfished to death on Day 3.
It is now Night 4.
Deadline is 11PM
Please send PMs to wallflower and the wicked child
Last edited by wallflower on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Corvidae wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Look this tfrizz bandwagoning for the same reason I voted for teib. Malks, you agreed with me but didn't vote for him but now you're casting one for tfrizz? What's the deal?

P.S. lulz @ Azkar's ghey pick vote.
Corvidae wrote:Malks, Az, and c2i - I call bad guy shenanigans on one of you. Unless tfrizz turns out bad, then uh oh! down goes the corv! but the odds say that he's not.