***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:i'd rather call tfrizz's "bluff'' of sorts and then let the vig take care of pfidc if he has an opportunity to do so.
I agree with this. It's time for the Vig to step up and take control and actually WORK for the village.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

OK, who hasn't voted. There should not be a lull in activity right.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

now
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Well I think going after pfidc will shed some light. Plus he sent me mean messgaes on xbox

Release tfrizz
capture pfidc
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 3 vote count

1 the errey i breathe (Corvi)
8 tfrizz (mac, relantel, Troy Loney, Malkamaniac, Azkar, c2i, the errey i breathe, MikeEnIke)
2 PFIDC (tfrizz, LITT)
1 c2i (nan)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

14 to capture
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:OK, who hasn't voted. There should not be a lull in activity right.
14 people have voted. So there are 13 that still need to cast a vote.

If it comes down to it, and it's holding up the game, I will switch to tfrizz just to keep things moving. But I'm still all for c2i at this point.

The vig could take out tfrizz tonight if they have no real leads on anyone.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

wallflower wrote:27 survivors remain

Azkar (check)
beerman (ghey)
c2i (check)
canaan (check)
Corvidae (check)
crayz (ghey)
cupkeeper (ghey)
Dean Wormer (ghey)
jays (ghey)
jwienand (ghey)
Kicksave (ghey)
LITT (check)
mac5155 (check)
Malkamaniac (check)
MikeEnIke (check)
NAN (check)
npv (ghey)
PFIDC (ghey)
redwill (check)
relantel (check)
sdm5055 (ghey)
Senka (ghey)
slappybrown (ghey)
tfrizz (ghey)
the errey i breathe (check)
Troy Loney (check)
Zarovich (ghey, but with personal reasons)
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

PFIDC was in the chat but hasn't voted. Just throwing that out there.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Azkar wrote:
canaan wrote:one question:

if we really think tfrizz is just disinterested and not a role player, arent we just doing the baddies' work for them?
The baddies won't take out someone that isn't paying attention, then if he's the deciding vote at the end of the game we're finished because he hasn't paid attention. Now either he's a baddy looking to try to divert attention, or he genuinely can't pay attention to the game. Either way, he's bad for the village
i see what you're saying but on the flipside, we can always eliminate these kind of players later when we've whittled down the numbers to a smaller range of baddies. assuming that tfrizz isnt an RP, why not go with our suspicions now and brush him off to the side...if the village gets itself into a situation that requires tfrizz to be the deciding vote, then we dont deserve to win anyways. just an opinion.

that being said, if tfrizz is a baddy, im fubar'ed.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Alright I just woke back up and caught up with the game so far and I'm slightly confused why we're going after tfrizz. Its not that I'm against it, I just missed the so-called "bluff" that some people want to call or other reasons to vote for tfrizz and would like to know why so that I can actually make an informed choice. Can someone who voted for him explain clearly why you voted for him?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

canaan wrote: i see what you're saying but on the flipside, we can always eliminate these kind of players later when we've whittled down the numbers to a smaller range of baddies.
we always talk about taking out quiet players and then we say we'll do it later, and then it comes back to haunt us. if we don't learn from history, we're doomed to repeat it.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

count2infinity wrote:
canaan wrote: i see what you're saying but on the flipside, we can always eliminate these kind of players later when we've whittled down the numbers to a smaller range of baddies.
we always talk about taking out quiet players and then we say we'll do it later, and then it comes back to haunt us. if we don't learn from history, we're doomed to repeat it.
I call bull. Look at that list. You pick tfrizz out of them randomly when someone like SDM hasn't even said one word?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

npv708 wrote:Alright I just woke back up and caught up with the game so far and I'm slightly confused why we're going after tfrizz. Its not that I'm against it, I just missed the so-called "bluff" that some people want to call or other reasons to vote for tfrizz and would like to know why so that I can actually make an informed choice. Can someone who voted for him explain clearly why you voted for him?
His name was brought up because he was one of the early votes on thg yesterday which looked like it could have been to possibly attempt to derail the dagny bandwagon. He then came on threw out a vote and left people noticed to which he came back and said he was disinterested in this game and didn't take enough time away from wars games so that's when he got most of his votes.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

npv708 wrote:Alright I just woke back up and caught up with the game so far and I'm slightly confused why we're going after tfrizz. Its not that I'm against it, I just missed the so-called "bluff" that some people want to call or other reasons to vote for tfrizz and would like to know why so that I can actually make an informed choice. Can someone who voted for him explain clearly why you voted for him?
The so called bluff is that he said he said he's "disinterested" in the game. However the funny thing about this, is that if he's "disinterested," why in the world is he still voting and making choices that could potentially harm the village?

To me, that's more detrimental than anything, because at this moment in time, even if PFiDC were bad, the Vig should be taking him out one way or another. I don't know, but I don't like the reasoning that "oh he's dead weight then, let them kill him off." Yea, he's technically dead weight, but his vote means as much as players who are trying to win.

Sure, it could all mean nothing, but if he's going to vote, but yet he isn't interested, it just doesn't make sense in my book.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I'll go with him trying to sway the vote away from Dagny.

Capture TFrizz
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Corvidae wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
I call bull. Look at that list. You pick tfrizz out of them randomly when someone like SDM hasn't even said one word?
i'm not picking tfrizz... tfrizz picked himself when he said he's not interested in the game. i'll gladly vote sdm, relantel, and any other player that is not going to be active.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Thanks Malks and beerman for the info.

I definitely see what you're saying about him saying he's disinterested, but then voting and the fact he voted away from Dagny is definitely suspicious. I'm most likely willing to vote for tfrizz right now, but I want to bring something up. When I went to sleep, I said there were two people I was suspicious of, PFIDC and TEIB. One made me a lot more suspicious when I caught up with the game, the errey i breathe, here's why:

- Barely playing game, something like 8 posts total, 2 of which are votes.
- Writes last night that he "forgot" about the game.
- Has 1 post total since then, which is a vote for Corvi, with very little information on why he's voting for him.
- Voted for Azkar instead of Dagny.
- This is a completely different style for TEIB from last game, where he couldn't shut up.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I switched my vote to tfrizz because i think the "disinterest" defense is a bad guy tell.

1. he really only had a little heat on him when he came out and said, go ahead and kill me cause i'm just a disinterested villager.

2. Redwill did the same thing a couple games ago and he turned out to be a bad guy.

i think it's a tell. bad guys know they are trying to fly under the radar and stay away from being the center of attention. so in flying under the radar they eventually draw suspicion for being quiet. so as like a foreshadow for future defense, tfrizz can say i'm not too interested in the game, and thus in the future use that defense as explanation as to why he hasn't been participating....capiche?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Troy Loney wrote:
I switched my vote to tfrizz because i think the "disinterest" defense is a bad guy tell.

1. he really only had a little heat on him when he came out and said, go ahead and kill me cause i'm just a disinterested villager.

2. Redwill did the same thing a couple games ago and he turned out to be a bad guy.

i think it's a tell. bad guys know they are trying to fly under the radar and stay away from being the center of attention. so in flying under the radar they eventually draw suspicion for being quiet. so as like a foreshadow for future defense, tfrizz can say i'm not too interested in the game, and thus in the future use that defense as explanation as to why he hasn't been participating....capiche?
I'm definitely leaning towards a tfrizz vote right now and if we do capture tfrizz, I want the vig to go after one of TEIB or PFIDC. That way, the baddies are kept guessing about which one the vig is going to shoot.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I'm going with tfrizz, I think its a good choice. I don't think it will tell us much else about the baddies, but I'm starting to believe he's one of them, so...

capture tfrizz
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Correction to my TEIB post:

I missed one other post switching where he switched his vote from Corvi to tfrizz.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so no one else has anything of substance? seems like this game is slowly crawling along..
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Just got back from lunch. I don't see why we're abandoning the PFiDC vote and i'd like to go back to that later.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

After reading Troy's explaination of tfrizz, I'll go with that for now. I still think we need to go and analyze the dagny votes a bit closer.

capture tfrizz
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:so no one else has anything of substance? seems like this game is slowly crawling along..
There are a lot of people in the game lol.