***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Azkar »

capture tfrizz

Every time I've been disinterested in a game I don't pay attention and don't care if I get voted off. He's not going to help us being disinterested
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Azkar wrote:capture tfrizz

Every time I've been disinterested in a game I don't pay attention and don't care if I get voted off. He's not going to help us being disinterested
color fail

capture tfrizz
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm always down for taking out quiet people

release PFiDC
capture tfrizz
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Look this tfrizz bandwagoning for the same reason I voted for teib. Malks, you agreed with me but didn't vote for him but now you're casting one for tfrizz? What's the deal?

P.S. lulz @ Azkar's ghey pick vote.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 3 vote count

1 the errey i breathe (Corvi)
1 Corvi (the errey i breathe)
6 tfrizz (mac, relantel, Troy Loney, Malkamaniac, Azkar, c2i)
1 PFIDC (tfrizz)
1 c2i (nan)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

14 to capture
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Malks, Az, and c2i - I call bad guy shenanigans on one of you. Unless tfrizz turns out bad, then uh oh! down goes the corv! but the odds say that he's not.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Disinterested means not helpful to me, even if he's blue he'll be no help.

Capture tfrizz

On phone, color PLZ
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

well that bandwagon took off rather quickly.. meh. at least if we stick to it, some info may be divulged.

also, i dont think you were that inactive tfrizz.. so that defense is kind of moot.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:Disinterested means not helpful to me, even if he's blue he'll be no help.

Capture tfrizz

On phone, color PLZ
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i can see the reasoning in getting someone who could care less out of the game, although its more fun when someone melts down after getting lynched/eaten/shot/whatever else seems to happen on this island.
unlynch corvi
lynch tfrizz
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

the errey i breathe wrote:i can see the reasoning in getting someone who could care less out of the game, although its more fun when someone melts down after getting lynched/eaten/shot/whatever else seems to happen on this island.
unlynch corvi
lynch tfrizz

EDIT:
release corvi
capture tfrizz
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

it doesnt look like anything of substance is coming out. not sure whats up with tfrizz, everyone abandonned pfidc pretty quickly. not sure whats up with that. but to speed thigns up

capture tfrizz
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Corvidae wrote:Malks, Az, and c2i - I call bad guy shenanigans on one of you. Unless tfrizz turns out bad, then uh oh! down goes the corv! but the odds say that he's not.
This is the first warz game I've actually paid attention to in awhile because I thought I had a long enough break, but in reality I didnt. I just know where tfrizz is coming from. I'll be SHOCKED if he turns up bad, but as it stands, an uninterested villager is of no use to us and if he survives to the end game he will be absolutely worthless as he didn't stay up with the game
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Corvidae wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:Disinterested means not helpful to me, even if he's blue he'll be no help.

Capture tfrizz

On phone, color PLZ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capture tfrizz

On phone, color PLZ
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Corvidae wrote:Look this tfrizz bandwagoning for the same reason I voted for teib. Malks, you agreed with me but didn't vote for him but now you're casting one for tfrizz? What's the deal?

P.S. lulz @ Azkar's ghey pick vote.
Corvidae wrote:Malks, Az, and c2i - I call bad guy shenanigans on one of you. Unless tfrizz turns out bad, then uh oh! down goes the corv! but the odds say that he's not.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

day 3 vote count

1 the errey i breathe (Corvi)
9 tfrizz (mac, relantel, Troy Loney, Malkamaniac, Azkar, c2i, the errey i breathe, LITT, MikeEnIke)
1 PFIDC (tfrizz)
1 c2i (nan)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

14 to capture
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Just for my information, I have been trying to catch up on quick bursts. Not sure how everyone plays this game at work. But why has everyone given up on pfidc it was like malks pitching the case and everyone was buying it but now there are no votes
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

one question:

if we really think tfrizz is just disinterested and not a role player, arent we just doing the baddies' work for them?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Just for my information, I have been trying to catch up on quick bursts. Not sure how everyone plays this game at work. But why has everyone given up on pfidc it was like malks pitching the case and everyone was buying it but now there are no votes

we had a lot tentative voters when the good cases were being presented...i feel like the run on tfrizz is just like a cumulative action to end this day phase.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I was up for voting tfrizz at the beginning of the day and felt that he was a possibility but I'm not sure I want to vote that way anymore. The disinterested comment was awkward and I can understand wanting to just take him out as he is of no help but I don't think he's a baddie and would rather vote elsewhere today. I'd prefer to go with a pfidc vote, I liked the reasoning behind that more or a c2i vote.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Just for my information, I have been trying to catch up on quick bursts. Not sure how everyone plays this game at work. But why has everyone given up on pfidc it was like malks pitching the case and everyone was buying it but now there are no votes
i still would like a PFiDC vote, but it doesn't seem like it's going to go. malka's explanations for voting for him (and for that matter dagny yesterday) all seemed logical and well thought out. so if we can't get a PFiDC vote going, i'm always down for voting out quiet people
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:one question:

if we really think tfrizz is just disinterested and not a role player, arent we just doing the baddies' work for them?
Yea but he's "disinterested" why would baddies attack him any ways? He's dead weight if he's not paying attention.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Well I think going after pfidc will shed some light. Plus he sent me mean messgaes on xbox

Release tfrizz
capture pfidc
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i'd rather call tfrizz's "bluff'' of sorts and then let the vig take care of pfidc if he has an opportunity to do so.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

canaan wrote:one question:

The baddies won't take out someone that isn't paying attention, then if he's the deciding vote at the end of the game we're finished because he hasn't paid attention. Now either he's a baddy looking to try to divert attention, or he genuinely can't pay attention to the game. Either way, he's bad for the village