***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Malkamaniac »

PensFanInDC wrote:
tfrizz wrote:I think dagny must be an ISK. We've seen a few times where the ISK can't kill until night 2 or 3, but can't be killed until then either.
Yeah it has to be something like this. I personally think it's funny that both the village AND the baddies are trying to kill her.
This alarms me, as it feels like he wants it out there that both groups want to take her down and get her out.

This was after THG(blue) had decided that Dagny should die, instead of leaving her alive through the night:
PfiDc wrote:But killing someone with an obvious power isnt a "viable solution (spelled correctly)" either. Not until we hear her out. I'm not saying she is good but we should wait for at least a little while.

And wanting to whack her without hearing from her screams of OTHER to me....
Now that we know THG was blue, it comes off like PFiDC is forcing the issue to make THG look crazy, exactly what Dagny did. While I made many arguments yesterday, Dagny never really responded to me, yet continued to go after THG.

------------------------

Then finally, Shaf who provided a great call-out prior to his death regarding what PFiDC has said:
shaf wrote:I would take a close look at the people who seem to be a little more forceful than others in supporting dagny's hypothesis. pfidc and canaan right off the bat, but of course we don't even know if she is really red yet. As a matter of fact, pfidc is looking more and more suspicious to me.

GRR!! This is a toughy. If Dagny isn't a green JOAT, she is an Other. If she's not an Other, she is a green RP.

This is not the way pfidc normally acts in these games, with statements like this.
All that being said.

Capture PFiDC
lynch PFidC
Kill PFiDC
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Malkamaniac wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Well....I was wrong.

I fell for it. I thought she was telling the truth. I didn't see what everyone else saw. That makes me not so good at this game but it doesn't make me bad. If that's reason enough to vote me out then I wont put up a fight. I made a bad call and thankfully it didn't cost the village anything. I changed my vote off from THG after some others made good arguments for him not being bad. I couldnt make up my mind so I didnt vote before the limit was reached on dagny.
That's such a cop-out. You've been doing this longer than I have, and you've caught better things.
ok.

everyone please vote for PFiDC
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

for the record... why on earth (if i were bad) do a random.org and see dags (the leader) come up first and post it anyways? makes no sense. also, i've posted my reasons for my votes, take 'em or leave 'em. odd that i vote for errey yesterday and today people are starting to vote for him and that seems odd to people?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm leaning towards c2i, and I wanted to vote for him yesterday, but I didn't want to start a tangent off the dags/thg situation.

Just some of the posting pattern, and the whole voting for someone totally off the wall when there is a mass focus on others getting heat is just weird IMO. PFIDC did that a few games ago. It allows a person an out and to not get into the argument IMO.

capture c2i
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

This is an interesting game thus far. Even tho i mentioned rel earlier now that I think about his vote at the end seems too careless for a bad person. I still think corv is a good wayto go. What about beerman? He's all like mmmm jellyfish smores! And hasn't been very active. I think that errey or Pfidc (which my iPhone made Priscilla) would be good bets.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

PensFanInDC wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Well....I was wrong.

I fell for it. I thought she was telling the truth. I didn't see what everyone else saw. That makes me not so good at this game but it doesn't make me bad. If that's reason enough to vote me out then I wont put up a fight. I made a bad call and thankfully it didn't cost the village anything. I changed my vote off from THG after some others made good arguments for him not being bad. I couldnt make up my mind so I didnt vote before the limit was reached on dagny.
That's such a cop-out. You've been doing this longer than I have, and you've caught better things.
ok.

everyone please vote for PFiDC
You are second on my list, so if a vote starts going your way, I'm in.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

count2infinity wrote:for the record... why on earth (if i were bad) do a random.org and see dags (the leader) come up first and post it anyways? makes no sense.

so you can pull that out for the rest of the game and prove your an innocent.

:pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Troy Loney wrote:
count2infinity wrote:for the record... why on earth (if i were bad) do a random.org and see dags (the leader) come up first and post it anyways? makes no sense.

so you can pull that out for the rest of the game and prove your an innocent.

:pop:
ha ha...there really isn't any "proving" of innocence until you're dead, but i'll go with it as long as i can! :lol:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

count2infinity wrote:for the record... why on earth (if i were bad) do a random.org and see dags (the leader) come up first and post it anyways? makes no sense. also, i've posted my reasons for my votes, take 'em or leave 'em. odd that i vote for errey yesterday and today people are starting to vote for him and that seems odd to people?
easy there, I said that all 3 of the names I posted wouldn't be bad but you all voted pretty closely, so I just posted them together.

Would you like to sit down and sing Kumbaya with me?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

beerman wrote:
count2infinity wrote:for the record... why on earth (if i were bad) do a random.org and see dags (the leader) come up first and post it anyways? makes no sense. also, i've posted my reasons for my votes, take 'em or leave 'em. odd that i vote for errey yesterday and today people are starting to vote for him and that seems odd to people?
easy there, I said that all 3 of the names I posted wouldn't be bad but you all voted pretty closely, so I just posted them together.

actually, i'm more intrigued by these peanut butter and jellyfish sandwiches you're talking about...
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

count2infinity wrote:
beerman wrote:

actually, i'm more intrigued by these peanut butter and jellyfish sandwiches you're talking about...
I don't have any peanut butter silly we're stuck on an island, the jellies were with beetles and crab meat
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

how about coconut butter and jellyfish sandwiches?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

count2infinity wrote:how about coconut butter and jellyfish sandwiches?
we could give it a shot

only if we sing kumbaya first though
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

capture Kicksave

I have to be gone for a while. I'll look in later and may switch if the situation looks interesting.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

beerman wrote:
count2infinity wrote:how about coconut butter and jellyfish sandwiches?
we could give it a shot

only if we sing kumbaya first though
done and done
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Malk makes a good argument... capture PensFanInDC
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

count2infinity wrote:done and done
:fist:

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya
Kum bay ya, the Lord, kum bay ya
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

hmmm. tfrizz with little to no thought or input.

release PFiDC
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

come bay you?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

and actually back during the dags thing malks was making the most sense then as well... i'm more inclined to go with his argument at this point.

release relantel
capture PFiDC
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I don't know about the switching all of a sudden.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

To redwill - I voted dagny first day because I'm always down for a dagny vote. The second day, I leaned towards her but waited for her to complely bury herself before I voted. Why risk making a snap judgement? I've always said that - good, bad or indifferent in any game.

I'm leaning towards PFiDC because it makes the most obvious sense from yesterday.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

ill put a buck on the fact that about 5 votes away from the limit if it is PFIDC he comes out as a green RP.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:ill put a buck on the fact that about 5 votes away from the limit if it is PFIDC he comes out as a green RP.
I removed my vote. I'm watching to see people stack on. All of a sudden just a surge of activity went to PFiDC after I made mention.