Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Troy Loney »

Azkar wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:capture corvidae

something about his posts have been triggering suspicion with me...might just be ill will since the bhaw game a while back.
that's just the cut of corvi's jib I think.

Well..the cut of Troy Loney's jib is to never say that something is "the cut of someone's jib".
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I'm leaning towars the errey i breathe, as well. Although, we have all day.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i have skipped a few of the most recent warz games.. is TEIB a regular?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:i have skipped a few of the most recent warz games.. is TEIB a regular?

he used to play in the games a lot way back...he made his reappearance last game as the vig.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i gotta admit "cut of __ jib" is pretty funny but also getting old fast.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:i have skipped a few of the most recent warz games.. is TEIB a regular?

he used to play in the games a lot way back...he made his reappearance last game as the vig.
in other words, this aint his first rodeo?
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Well good morning. I haven't seen a great argument in any direction. Sometimes getting the baddie leader doesn't do as much good this early in the game because we can't see people defending them or working with them for as long, but hey a red is a red. TEIB doesn't look like a terrible vote, but I'm not jumping on it yet. I'll be at work most of the day but I'll check in on my phone you all, everybody.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:i gotta admit "cut of __ jib" is pretty funny but also getting old fast.
I actually regret saying that yesterday. For some reason people are using it like mad now.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

1 the errey i breathe (Corvi)
1 Corvi (Troy)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

capture relantel for reasons mentioned earlier
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I'm between PFIDC and TEIB, but I'm going to wait to vote until after I wake up from my siesta.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

1 the errey i breathe (Corvi)
1 Corvi (Troy)
1 relantel (c2i)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i think im gonna go with tfrizz..

capture tfrizz

just a hunch this early in the game coupled with not voting for dagny.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I think PFiDC is and could be a baddie considering his plays yesterday, and Tfrizz could be hunch as well. However, I'm torn because Dagny's play was so terrible, that it would of made it so easy for a baddie to distance himself from her.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:I think PFiDC is and could be a baddie considering his plays yesterday, and Tfrizz could be hunch as well. However, I'm torn because Dagny's play was so terrible, that it would of made it so easy for a baddie to distance himself from her.
i knew she was lying...but it reminded me of fantasy wars when i came out as the seer because when i was the vig because i could pm with the seer...but then i lost my power, and it seemed like i was blatantly lying when i was telling the complete truth (well, i was telling as much as i could without getting mod killed). having gone through that, i was willing to consider the possibility that even though she was lying, it didnt mean she was bad.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

that said, she was lying and she was trying to stay alive, the people that we''re accepting her story should be taken out....
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

that's why i didn't vote for her the second time troy... i was pretty sure she was lying because it was all far too obscure, but i wasn't completely sure if it was her trying to throw off the baddies or if she was just trying to save her skin... turned out to be the latter, but i wasn't sure.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I think we need to look at anyone who was hesitant to get on the second dagny vote AFTER she kept talking. When she first came out as the jort I believed her, but as she kept talking and talking I knew something was up.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Well....I was wrong.

I fell for it. I thought she was telling the truth. I didn't see what everyone else saw. That makes me not so good at this game but it doesn't make me bad. If that's reason enough to vote me out then I wont put up a fight. I made a bad call and thankfully it didn't cost the village anything. I changed my vote off from THG after some others made good arguments for him not being bad. I couldnt make up my mind so I didnt vote before the limit was reached on dagny.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

PensFanInDC wrote:Well....I was wrong.

I fell for it. I thought she was telling the truth. I didn't see what everyone else saw. That makes me not so good at this game but it doesn't make me bad. If that's reason enough to vote me out then I wont put up a fight. I made a bad call and thankfully it didn't cost the village anything. I changed my vote off from THG after some others made good arguments for him not being bad. I couldnt make up my mind so I didnt vote before the limit was reached on dagny.
That's such a cop-out. You've been doing this longer than I have, and you've caught better things.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I'm leaning towards errey or pfidc pretty much for all the reasons listed.

Not sure how much the 2 days of dagny votes help now, but I think they will shed more light later in the game after we get some more reds.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Well....I was wrong.

That's such a cop-out. You've been doing this longer than I have, and you've caught better things.
agreed.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Troy Loney wrote:
canaan wrote: i voted for her on the first day and then got confused with the redwill/thg exchange and hesitated on it the second time around. what does that make me? :scared:

Bad. you were willing to vote for her when she was protected, but not when she had no protection.
Yeah. I don't know if canaan's bad, but your point is dead on. Knowing that dagny was protected on Day 1 means that any baddie could have been gunning for her one Day 1.

Unlike most Day 2s, the problem at this point is too many options, IMO.

jaysmiter, tfrizz, and PFIDC definitely wanted to delay on the second dagny vote. I'm not going to list their posts. You can easily do that by sorting the thread by author. count2infinity went off the charts and has done so again. relantel? His post about "stepping back from the brink" when dagny was just about lynched was way too off-target. So off-target, in fact, that I can't believe he's a baddie at this point.

I could go with any of jaysmiter, tfrizz, or c2i. Maybe PFDIC. But I'm leaning toward Kicksave. Again, look at his posts, but particularly in the run-up to the second dagny vote. He voted eighth for her: perfect positioning for a baddie who has realized the train isn't going to stop. More importantly, before he finally voted for her, he posted these:
Kicksave wrote:I'm good for a dagny vote, as always, but I'm going to re-read before I do.
Kicksave wrote:I think dagny is full of ****. However, THG is starting to get annoying. I'm game for either one, at this point.
Kicksave wrote:Selfishly, I want to vote THG just because he's annoying to deal with and then go after dagny tomorrow.

And then the vote:
Kicksave wrote:capture dagny

easy enough. let's do it.
Easy enough? 2 hours and 45 minutes after he said he was good for a dagny vote?

Then, after the write-up:
Kicksave wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Can we get an NBA Jam picture for THG. He's on fire right now.
Let's be honest, you could drive a hole through dagny's story.
Oh, really? So why the delay?

Now he leans toward the errey i breathe, when so many other options are wide open.

I'll wait a bit to hear what he and others have to say.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

yeah, kicksave did set off some suspicion with me.

it's kind of difficult to explain...like he wanted to bring up dagny to keep up with his actions in prior games where he seems to always want to joke about lynching dagny. but then when the opportunity to lynch dagny was obvious he was a little hesitant and certainly not as up for lynching her "for the lulz" this game.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

My volleyball told me to look back at the beginning of yesterday's vote. c2i, cupkeeper and tfrizz all voted fairly early in the day and within a few minutes of each other for thg. It could have been a tactic to get some of the heat off dags and get a quick bandwagon built up on someone else. They won't all be bad and put their votes together like that but I certainly think one of them could be and could vote for any of them. ck and tfrizz kept their votes on thg the whole time and c2i switched to errey and was the only vote not on either dagny or thg.