***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by redwill »

dagny - 5 (thg, redwill, shafnutz, Zarovich, Azkar)
thg - 3 (cup keeper, tfrizz, dagny)
the errey i breathe - 1 (c2i)

I think this is right.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

thehockeyguru wrote:I dont know why you are using revealing you power as leverage. If the village doesnt capture you, the Others will kill you tonight just so you cant use this "power".
Not if the angel protects me.

Not if the baddies wonder if I'm protected.

Gawd, you're so bad at this game. The idea is to keep the baddies guessing, so they have trouble deciding who to go after with their kill. Make them wonder if they'll be wasting another vote.

You may not know for sure that I am what I say I am, without me proving it, but based on events you DO know I'm SOMETHING.

Try being strategic for once and let me keep the baddies guessing as long as I can while the village looks for actual bad guys.

I KNOW I have a target on my back. I'm doing my best to make it work to village's advantage for as long as I can.

THAT'S what an outed RPer does.

But thank you for making me spell it all out for you and the rest of the baddies.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

dagny wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
dagny wrote: It is called the mayor power, my protect was called the angel power, my research is called the seer power, my other power is called the politician. Something we've NEVER had before.
what is your overall power called or name of your role? JOAT?
Yes.
this makes me believe she is lying about the role
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

dagny wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I dont know why you are using revealing you power as leverage. If the village doesnt capture you, the Others will kill you tonight just so you cant use this "power".

Gawd, you're so bad at this game. The idea is to keep the baddies guessing, so they have trouble deciding who to go after with their kill. Make them wonder if they'll be wasting another vote.

You may not know for sure that I am what I say I am, without me proving it, but based on events you DO know I'm SOMETHING.

Try being strategic for once and let me keep the baddies guessing as long as I can while the village looks for actual bad guys.

I KNOW I have a target on my back. I'm doing my best to make it work to village's advantage for as long as I can.

So the Angel is not going protect themself to protect you without knowing what it is you can do?
But thank you for making me spell it all out for you and the rest of the baddies.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

quote fail

So the Angel is not going protect themself to protect you without knowing what it is you can do?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:

Right now it would be smart for the baddies to keep you alive if you're good. You're gonna get the most heat.
The only thing we know is that you were protected, and then came with this "OMG JOAT" role.

Yea but it isn't easier for the village.

So far you've claimed a role, claimed abilities, YET you can't kill and you can't protect yourself now.

You're asking us to keep you alive so you seer role can open up, so then what happens if you're bad, and you see a good RP like I did a few games back?

I just don't see how this is great or even answering questions for us in the most simple of ways. It's adding confusion, and as we get longer into this phase, it just seems like a thought out lie that you had hoped people would pick up on, and now that we're questioning it, it's just spinning further out of control.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

thehockeyguru wrote:
dagny wrote:

thg wrote:So the Angel is not going protect themself to protect you without knowing what it is you can do?

Maybe..... maybe not.

THAT'S THE POINT. :face:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

let's just kill both of them
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I think dagny is full of ****. However, THG is starting to get annoying. I'm game for either one, at this point.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Kicksave wrote:I think dagny is full of ****. However, THG is starting to get annoying. I'm game for either one, at this point.
I agree, let's vote and eat some smores
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Selfishly, I want to vote THG just because he's annoying to deal with and then go after dagny tomorrow.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Actually, this is when we need a legit vig. Take out the one we don't kill during the day to eliminate all confusion.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I am willing to stake just about my entire game life on dagny at this point. The level of desperation coming from dags screams to me of a high-positioned red player desperately trying to extend her game life. Quite frankly, I don't think an outed green RP would sound nearly as desperate OR make up such long, winding explanations.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

dagny wrote:
Gawd, you're so bad at this game.
You know very well that he's not bad at this game. Anyone who states that is either making a tired (if acceptable) joke or pitifully trying to mislead the village.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

capture dagny.

I'm more than willing to call the bluff.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Look. I think dagny is red. and she is not the mayor. rather the red has a mayor and protected her. If that is the case, then she must hold a great importance... We can kill her again in hopes of the mayor gag not working, or have the vig kill her tonight. I suggest the second in hopes that they do not posess an angel... but if that is the case, we will have wasted twice on dagny in an attempt to kill her.

I also want to vote now in hopes that they cannot protect her consecutive times... so this is what I propose...

-I want to vote for THG right now, and not Dagny. But I want dagny dead today or tonight. I am more sure she'll be unprotected in this day phase. So the vig can decide to shoot THG or save the bullet. Also know that its possible that if the vig has a bullet saved and is attacked, he takes one with him, so theres a tidbit to hang onto a bullet as a failsafe... their choice, but last game thats how it worked (and i died with a bullet)

so with that being said, im capturing Dagny in hopes of finding the truth. i honestly dont believe the role one bit. and if im wrong, ill stand by my choice.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

shafnutz05 wrote:I am willing to stake just about my entire game life on dagny at this point. The level of desperation coming from dags screams to me of a high-positioned red player desperately trying to extend her game life. Quite frankly, I don't think an outed green RP would sound nearly as desperate OR make up such long, winding explanations.

We already lost our seer.

I have a seer power that I can't use yet. Yeah, I'm desperate to stay alive for the sake of the village.

I have a power we've never seen before that can be incredibly useful to the village. Yeah, I'm desperate to stay alive for the sake of the village.
Can't use it if I'm dead. But if I have to use it to prove myself, at least there's another possible power coming. Yeah, I'm desperate to stay alive for the sake of the village.

I'm a hangnail for the baddies, which makes me a useful tool for the village, for as long as I can stick around. Yeah, I'm desperate to stay alive for the sake of the village.

Whether you believe me or not, you need to think about the big picture.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I am willing to stake just about my entire game life on dagny at this point. The level of desperation coming from dags screams to me of a high-positioned red player desperately trying to extend her game life. Quite frankly, I don't think an outed green RP would sound nearly as desperate OR make up such long, winding explanations.

I have a seer power that I can't use yet. Yeah, I'm desperate to stay alive for the sake of the village.

I have a power we've never seen before that can be incredibly useful to the village. Yeah, I'm desperate to stay alive for the sake of the village.
Can't use it if I'm dead. But if I have to use it to prove myself, at least there's another possible power coming. Yeah, I'm desperate to stay alive for the sake of the village.

I'm a hangnail for the baddies, which makes me a useful tool for the village, for as long as I can stick around. Yeah, I'm desperate to stay alive for the sake of the village.

You're an asset to the baddies as you're causing Havoc. I should know, when I'm bad, it's what I do before going out.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:Look. I think dagny is red. and she is not the mayor. rather the red has a mayor and protected her. If that is the case, then she must hold a great importance... We can kill her again in hopes of the mayor gag not working, or have the vig kill her tonight. I suggest the second in hopes that they do not posess an angel... but if that is the case, we will have wasted twice on dagny in an attempt to kill her.

I also want to vote now in hopes that they cannot protect her consecutive times... so this is what I propose...

-I want to vote for THG right now, and not Dagny. But I want dagny dead today or tonight. I am more sure she'll be unprotected in this day phase. So the vig can decide to shoot THG or save the bullet. Also know that its possible that if the vig has a bullet saved and is attacked, he takes one with him, so theres a tidbit to hang onto a bullet as a failsafe... their choice, but last game thats how it worked (and i died with a bullet)

so with that being said, im capturing Dagny in hopes of finding the truth. i honestly dont believe the role one bit. and if im wrong, ill stand by my choice.

Does anybody read?

I'm not the mayor. I'm a JOAT. I had a mayor power.

People are voting without having any comprehension of what's been said. :face:
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

I'm inclined to change my vote just because dagny keeps insulting people.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:
dagny wrote:

You're an asset to the baddies as you're causing Havoc. I should know, when I'm bad, it's what I do before going out.

The difference is, if your bluff were actually called, you couldn't have followed through.

The politician power gives me the ability to control someone's vote. It would be a game breaker in final phases of the game.

Happy?

Now, if you all want me to prove it, I will.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

The difference is, if your bluff were actually called, you couldn't have followed through.

The politician power gives me the ability to control someone's vote. It would be a game breaker in final phases of the game.

Happy?

We had that role a few games ago. Nothing really earth shattering. It was called the double Vote and when PFiDC was bad, that's what he had I believe, except his vote counted for two, and he was bad.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

cup keeper wrote:I'm inclined to change my vote just because dagny keeps insulting people.
That's the way I feel.

I'm not 100% sure about her, but at the same time, I'm willing to give her a chance.

But I've always hated it when people insult others during the game.

capture dags

We'll get our answers I guess.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:

Happy?

We had that role a few games ago. Nothing really earth shattering. It was called the double Vote and when PFiDC was bad, that's what he had I believe, except his vote counted for two, and he was bad.

No, I can force someone of my choosing to vote for whoever I want.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

No, I can force someone of my choosing to vote for whoever I want.
Here's the kicker though. We won't know if you can have the ability to change to vote until it enters night phase. So you wouldn't get your answer until night which most likely, dominant vote goes to you regardless, and you still die. Not to mention, if you're good, the bads take you out anyways.

Really though, it's game-breaking if you last allllllll the way to the end, did you expect the angel to protect you based on that excuse alone? The reasoning you've given all fits to be good as well as bad. I'm not switching the vote.

To the people she's insulting as well. She's said numerous times in chat that's to get people's reactions.