Post by MikeEnIke »

Lulz
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** Werewolf XIII Game Thread ***

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:
canaan wrote:save a bundle in plane fare.
Done. Reservation cancelled. Time off request rescinded. Thanks for giving me enough notice to get a full refund. :thumb:
well, while you're listening to me, take your meds.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'm confused.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB wrote:I'm confused.
Lover's quarrel.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

lynch canaan
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

What just happened?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Theater aside, I'll post weekend rules when this day phase is over. Deadline is midnight.

Current count:

count2infinity - 4 (npv708, Malkamaniac, MWB, slappybrown)
canaan - 1 (LITT)

7 to lynch
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

finally back...long day. I've had my suspicions with dags so lynch dagny
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i love how when a bandwagon quickly piles on you and then when you don't get voted on that day it looks suspicious. i'm blue. if you kill me and that answers questions that lead to reds, then so be it, i'd gladly sacrifice myself for the good of the group. but for those of you saying taking me out will answer some questions, answer me this: when i come up blue who does that indicate is bad? i'm just curious because i'm not seeing it 100% other than npv who tried to start it on me yesterday, failed and figured i'd be an easy target today since escaping bandwagon is apparently suspicious.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

count2infinity wrote:i love how when a bandwagon quickly piles on you and then when you don't get voted on that day it looks suspicious. i'm blue. if you kill me and that answers questions that lead to reds, then so be it, i'd gladly sacrifice myself for the good of the group. but for those of you saying taking me out will answer some questions, answer me this: when i come up blue who does that indicate is bad? i'm just curious because i'm not seeing it 100% other than npv who tried to start it on me yesterday, failed and figured i'd be an easy target today since escaping bandwagon is apparently suspicious.
I don't get how voting for you (twice) by saying I saw a tell on the first day is me trying to start a bandwagon on you?

The most I've said is that you've played it similar to tfrizz in the last game I played. I haven't really sat here trying to get people on you or anything...

and I wouldn't exactly call 4 votes all day a "bandwagon."
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

npv708 wrote:
count2infinity wrote:i love how when a bandwagon quickly piles on you and then when you don't get voted on that day it looks suspicious. i'm blue. if you kill me and that answers questions that lead to reds, then so be it, i'd gladly sacrifice myself for the good of the group. but for those of you saying taking me out will answer some questions, answer me this: when i come up blue who does that indicate is bad? i'm just curious because i'm not seeing it 100% other than npv who tried to start it on me yesterday, failed and figured i'd be an easy target today since escaping bandwagon is apparently suspicious.
I don't get how voting for you (twice) by saying I saw a tell on the first day is me trying to start a bandwagon on you?

The most I've said is that you've played it similar to tfrizz in the last game I played. I haven't really sat here trying to get people on you or anything...

and I wouldn't exactly call 4 votes all day a "bandwagon."
that's what i'm saying, what would me coming up blue indicate? who is bad by seeing i'm blue? i'm just trying to throw out some theories here.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

well...it's a friday night and i doubt many people will be looking on here to vote, but if MWB or slappy are around i'd really like my question answered, if not that's fine, and good luck village :thumb:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Dagny seems to be over pushing

Lynch Dagny

Color PLZ
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MikeEnIke wrote:Dagny seems to be over pushing

Lynch Dagny
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

I doubt the vote is gonna change but we should not overlook errey dropping and voting for KS. Just sayin
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:I doubt the vote is gonna change but we should not overlook errey dropping and voting for KS. Just sayin
I never mentioned or voted for kicksave
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Lol ^^
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:well...it's a friday night and i doubt many people will be looking on here to vote, but if MWB or slappy are around i'd really like my question answered, if not that's fine, and good luck village :thumb:
I mentioned earlier that if you're bad we could look at people who shifted the vote from you to kicksave in the last vote.

However, if you're blue I'd be most interested in the first three voters for you right at the beginning of day 3. NPV threw a vote on you right away, making me think that he's probably not bad. I don't think a baddie would gun for someone right away like that. Dagny was next on saying you were her first choice anyway, but not explaining why at the time. Then errey came and voted along with the those two, again saying there wasn't much reason. So if you're blue, dagny and errey would be most suspicious to me.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

For the weekend:

We will start Night 5 after this Day phase (duh). The deadline for RPs to get us PMs is Monday morning, 10 AM. If we get all PMs before that, we'll start Day 5 and the deadline will be Monday sometime.

However, MAJORITY VOTE rules will still apply over the weekend. In other words, if we start Day 5 over the weekend and a majority to lynch is reached (yeah, right), we'll start Night 6 and proceed from there.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity - 4 (npv708, Malkamaniac, MWB, slappybrown)
dagny - 2 (the errey i breathe, MikeEnIke)
canaan - 1 (LITT)

Deadline reached. Write-up coming in a little bit.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity sat by the fountain near the center of the village. He was smiling slightly, thinking about the happier times, before the terror of the wolves. He was thinking about his pet grasshopper that he had raised and cared for in his youth. He had named the grasshopper "Grasshopper," and it had made him happy.

Now there were very few grasshoppers left in and around the village. Most of them had been eaten by the birds, before they had left. c2i now had a pet slug, whom he had named "Slug," but it just wasn't the same. He leaned down and picked up a leaf off of the ground. Maple. He twirled the brown and somewhat curled leaf in his fingers and sighed softly. Everything has its season, he thought. All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

He chuckled to himself and idly tossed the leaf into the fountain. As he watched it meander on the surface of the crystal-clear water, he looked deeper and saw a few coins lying on the bottom. The happy villagers had once purchased wishes which had long since stopped coming true. He looked more closely at the coins, marvelling at the superior workmanship of the engravings and particularly at the perfection of the profiles on them. thehockeyguru. redwill. And wasn't that an Admin across the way? He couldn't quite be sure because of the reflection of something moving toward the fountain. He looked up and saw the source: a couple of his fellow villagers approaching. He then noticed a couple more coming up from the other side. He nodded amiably and smiled. They nodded back, but their expressions were grim.

"Peace Be Upon Our Toast," he said in the traditional manner of greeting. They sat down on either side of him. "Is there something wrong?" c2i asked.

"count2infinity, ah, you're of course familiar with our situation, what with the wolves and all," one of them began. c2i nodded sadly. They nodded back. They all nodded together for a few odd moments. "Well," the villager continued, "we were thinking about, uh, well, trying to do something about it. Uh, like right now."

"Oh yes?" said c2i. He was a quick villager and didn't miss their meaning. "Well let's talk to the whole village. You know that's the way it works."

"It's too late for that. We reached a deadline of sorts. Something must be done. The four of us are convinced that your, uh, well, let's speak plainly huh? Huh? Amirite? Your ... death will serve the village best."

"I don't follow," said c2i. He wasn't afraid of the four of them, or of the thought of death. He feared only for the village.

"It doesn't matter," two of them said at the same time. "Let's do this now."

"If it must be this way," said c2i, "then I accept it. Only tell me what you hope to gain."

Everything went black and silent at that moment, as an axe handle struck him hard on the back of the head. He came around slowly. He couldn't see at all and was still hazy and very disoriented when he felt the rope around his neck. He smelled it, too. The smell of the rope was the last thing he would ever sense, excepting only a brief wrenching sensation as he hit the end of the line.

Outwardly, he didn't struggle. He was awash in a sea of turbulent blackness for only a few brief moments as fragments of thoughts and memories quickly arose and more quickly departed. With awesome finality, his mind settled on one last piece of what at one time would have been a thought:

Grasshopper.

count2infinity was
Spoiler:
a regular villager.
The village of Studebaker-on-Toast has 11 residents remaining:

slappybrown
Malkamaniac
npv708
canaan
MikeEnIke
MWB
beerman
LITT
PensFanInDC
the errey i breathe
dagny

Ah, but there are in fact:

1 Seer
1 Angel
1 Vigilante
1 Alpha wolf
2 regular wolves
5 regular villagers

Departed from the village:

Senka, a regular villager, was CHOMPED by the wolves on Night 1.
cup keeper, a regular villager, was LYNCHED by the village on Day 1.
relantel, a regular villager, was EATEN by the wolves on Night 2.
shafnutz05, a regular villager, was LYNCHED by the village on Day 2.
Kicksave, a regular villager, was LYNCHED by the village on Day 3.
Troy Loney, a regular villager, was EATED by the wolves on Night 4.
count2infinity, a regular villager, was LYNCHED by the village on Day 4.

It is now Night 5.

Alpha: Whom do you want to kill?
Seer: Whom do you want to see?
Angel: Whom do you want to protect?
Vig: Would you like to kill someone?

Deadlines and such for the weekend are per my earlier post.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

doh :face:
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

"ohhh fudge"
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:
dagny wrote: But doesn't proceed to do anything. That's not like canaan.

He just came into the chat and told me he was miffed by my joke, and still hasn't done any of what he advocated above.
reading back i find this funny. i made a post about the kill the night before and how it looked like a frame job and she completely ignored that post
I did?

I referenced it here:
dagny wrote:If canaan turns out to be good, at some point, then we have to look hard at LITT and slappy.

If the Loney kill was a frame job, then those 2 are the ones pushing it.
The rest of your drivel isn't worth replying to.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

lulz... thanks for a great write-up, redwill!!! good luck village :thumb: