*** Werewolf XIII Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Werewolf XIII Game Thread ***

Post by npv708 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Reading comprehension. I didn't say you were mocking it, I said that "last game I played" the baddies were mocking it, which is something to be aware of.
Reading Comprehension for the others out there that will choose not to read what you're saying. Like I said, why wait until DAY 3 to go after a noted "baddie" tell? Were you just hoping for a bandwagon to latch?
Yes. you caught me.

:face:

I wasn't around much for the first couple pages, I got on, shaf vote was going so I got on that, then I said something. Simmah. Dahn. Nah. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

npv708 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Reading comprehension. I didn't say you were mocking it, I said that "last game I played" the baddies were mocking it, which is something to be aware of.
Reading Comprehension for the others out there that will choose not to read what you're saying. Like I said, why wait until DAY 3 to go after a noted "baddie" tell? Were you just hoping for a bandwagon to latch?
Yes. you caught me.

:face:

I wasn't around much for the first couple pages, I got on, shaf vote was going so I got on that, then I said something. Simmah. Dahn. Nah. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
I'm not making a mountain out of anything? Nor am I angry. I just wanted your thoughts on to the subject of waiting until Day 3 to do so. That's all. Relax.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

what about canaan? troy wanted to call him on the 'i'm a wolf' bluff and now hes dead.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:what about canaan? troy wanted to call him on the 'i'm a wolf' bluff and now hes dead.
Which is another great thing to look at as well. I assume one of the big three could of been the recruit.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

also pfidc has been veeeeewy quiet
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:also pfidc has been veeeeewy quiet
He said he'd be out this afternoon, they are doing something at work.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:what about canaan? troy wanted to call him on the 'i'm a wolf' bluff and now hes dead.
Which is another great thing to look at as well. I assume one of the big three could of been the recruit.
Who are the big three?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Who are the big three?
stalin, FDR, churchill
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Who are the big three?
On my list?

The three highest potential for recruits could be.

Dagny, Canaan, Beerman.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

id lean towards dags or canaan. dags is always hard to read in these games cuz shes very accusatory and then gets up in everyones bidness for being stupid
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ok. My big three would have been different, so I was just wondering. I would have said kicksave, troy, and beerman. Guys that are helpful and usually stay around for awhile.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I also dont like that Kicksave voted for dags, and then people jumped onto him for the "meltdown" reasons. Im kind of leaning c2i or dags.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I think right now I'd be willing to vote for C2I the most personally, just to put an end to this 3rd person lynch thing, and or eat my words.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

so do people want to vote for c2i based on this bunk 3rd person idea and dags intuition?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:so do people want to vote for c2i based on this bunk 3rd person idea and dags intuition?
c2i is more appealing to me now because it would possibly answer some questions depending on how he turns out. I thnk the 3rd person thing is dumb.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well, I'm willing to give it a shot then.

lynch C2I

If C2I turns out to be blue/green. I'm looking at NPV and/or Dagny.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

slappybrown wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:so do people want to vote for c2i based on this bunk 3rd person idea and dags intuition?
c2i is more appealing to me now because it would possibly answer some questions depending on how he turns out. I thnk the 3rd person thing is dumb.
what about canaan where there may be a tell in the 'im a wolf' at the beginning. im inclined to call his bluff. plus troy brought it up, no one really talked about it, so it was a good call for the wolves
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

the errey i breathe wrote:sorry folks, family came in early for my graduation tomorrow (then again we lynched a villager so im not that sorry). I haven't really read that much of what went on just the write ups. Its probably still a little early to find any evidence anyways so lynch c2i

On a side note i may miss some time tomorrow due to graduation ceremonies. I let the mods know so i won't be autokilled, hopefully a bandwagon lynch doesn't jump on me until i get a chance to get back on.
This could be a tell. He's not gonna be around and he really really doesn't wanna get killed. Also, the part in parentheses makes me scratch my head.

This might also be a good recruit candidate.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
what about canaan where there may be a tell in the 'im a wolf' at the beginning. im inclined to call his bluff. plus troy brought it up, no one really talked about it, so it was a good call for the wolves
That's something I'm considering. I'm reading through again, and posting as I go.

Loney's comment about the write up being wrong with the vig's bullets made me wonder if he's the vig. Maybe the baddies did too?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:third on the bandwagon is fine with me...there are 2 people that i think were a little fishy during the shaf vote, but i'd rather wait a day to question.

lynch c2i
He mentions 2 people who were fishy on the shaf vote. Then he died.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Just thinking out loud here for a sec.

If I was the mafia godfather, I would look at recruiting people who fly under the radar, but are good players. In other words, not Kicksave, Canaan, Dagny, Juice, or thg. (People like to target these players)

I would have most likely recruited one of Slappy, MWB, LITT, PFIDC, or Malka, who are really good players, but always seem to fly under the radar.

Anyways, I'm sticking with my vote for c2i, since last game I spent the whole game being right, but too quiet, which cost the village.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

(7) Shaf - (Canaan, LITT, Troy, Beerman, Malka, Npv, PFinDC)

This is the shaf vote, dagny was the lynching vote.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:
the errey i breathe wrote:sorry folks, family came in early for my graduation tomorrow (then again we lynched a villager so im not that sorry). I haven't really read that much of what went on just the write ups. Its probably still a little early to find any evidence anyways so lynch c2i

On a side note i may miss some time tomorrow due to graduation ceremonies. I let the mods know so i won't be autokilled, hopefully a bandwagon lynch doesn't jump on me until i get a chance to get back on.
This could be a tell. He's not gonna be around and he really really doesn't wanna get killed. Also, the part in parentheses makes me scratch my head.

This might also be a good recruit candidate.
Yeah, I actually thought the same thing. I questioned part of his post last night. I'm always a little suspicious of people who say they'll be gone all day so might not post. Obviously it's true sometimes, but other times it's a wolf move.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

seems convenient. If you want to axe me, that's fine. but i think its a pretty simple frame job attempt. If not for anything else, Troy, as me and him have discusses in the past two games, like to throw heat on people to see how they react as well as raise suspicion on himself. (in before the "but that was a different game"). He's said so to pass the vibe that the baddies may not have to kill him because the village might do it. I honestly believe it was a piss poor frame job attempt.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:
count2infinity wrote:meh...you're just getting rid of another blue. after this vote, i would strongly suggest everyone start forming your own opinion. i agree with errey that it's still a little early to have any hard evidence against someone, but after today you (blues, not reds) should really start digging and looking for evidence rather than blindly voting.
i'd venture to say that we should start doing that this round.
Great. When do you start?