*** Werewolf XIII Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** Werewolf XIII Game Thread ***

Post by redwill »

Night 3 is over in the village.

Who's next to kill on the wolves' evil agenda?
Spoiler:
Nobody. But there is another wolf in the fold.
The village of Studebaker-on-Toast has 14 residents remaining:

Troy Loney
slappybrown
count2infinity
Kicksave
Malkamaniac
npv708
canaan
MikeEnIke
MWB
beerman
LITT
PensFanInDC
the errey i breathe
dagny

Ah, but there are in fact:

1 Seer
1 Angel
1 Vigilante

1 Alpha wolf
2 regular wolves

8 regular villagers

Departed from the village:

Senka, a regular villager, was CHOMPED by the wolves on Night 1.
cup keeper, a regular villager, was LYNCHED by the village on Day1.
relantel, a regular villager, was EATEN by the wolves on Night 2.
shafnutz05, a regular villager, was LYNCHED by the village on Day2.

It is now Day 3. With 14 villagers remaining, it takes 8 to lynch. 12-hour deadline.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

lynch c2i

none of your random.org theories have worked so far, random vendetta's haven't worked so far, so I'm going with something that worked last game I played and going with the 3rd on the bandwagon tell. I called it perfectly in the last game, so I'm giving it another shot. c2i was the 3rd on the first bandwagon.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

npv708 wrote:lynch c2i

none of your random.org theories have worked so far, random vendetta's haven't worked so far, so I'm going with something that worked last game I played and going with the 3rd on the bandwagon tell. I called it perfectly in the last game, so I'm giving it another shot. c2i was the 3rd on the first bandwagon.
for the record, none of the random.org theories have worked mostly because we have yet to follow the random.org result.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

count2infinity wrote:
npv708 wrote:lynch c2i

for the record, none of the random.org theories have worked mostly because we have yet to follow the random.org result.
well in that case...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I don't really buy the 3rd on the bandwagon theory, but it's actually been on target recently (at least two of the last three games I think).
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:I don't really buy the 3rd on the bandwagon theory, but it's actually been on target recently (at least two of the last three games I think).
It sure has.

c2i was my first choice this round, anyway.

Something struck me in one of his posts. I don't know how to explain it. Just a feeling, may be something, may be nothing. But, the 3rd voter in addition?

lynch c2i
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

sorry folks, family came in early for my graduation tomorrow (then again we lynched a villager so im not that sorry). I haven't really read that much of what went on just the write ups. Its probably still a little early to find any evidence anyways so lynch c2i

On a side note i may miss some time tomorrow due to graduation ceremonies. I let the mods know so i won't be autokilled, hopefully a bandwagon lynch doesn't jump on me until i get a chance to get back on.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

the errey i breathe wrote:sorry folks, family came in early for my graduation tomorrow (then again we lynched a villager so im not that sorry). I haven't really read that much of what went on just the write ups. Its probably still a little early to find any evidence anyways so lynch c2i
With games this small I don't think it's too early at all and there's no need to rush into a vote. I'm leaning towards c2i as well, but I don't get voting for him just based on bandwagon at this point.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

MWB wrote:
the errey i breathe wrote:sorry folks, family came in early for my graduation tomorrow (then again we lynched a villager so im not that sorry). I haven't really read that much of what went on just the write ups. Its probably still a little early to find any evidence anyways so lynch c2i
With games this small I don't think it's too early at all and there's no need to rush into a vote. I'm leaning towards c2i as well, but I don't get voting for him just based on bandwagon at this point.
We should lynch errey for being 3rd on the bandwagon of someone who was 3rd on a bandwagon :scared:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

third on the bandwagon is fine with me...there are 2 people that i think were a little fishy during the shaf vote, but i'd rather wait a day to question.

lynch c2i
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

meh...you're just getting rid of another blue. after this vote, i would strongly suggest everyone start forming your own opinion. i agree with errey that it's still a little early to have any hard evidence against someone, but after today you (blues, not reds) should really start digging and looking for evidence rather than blindly voting.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

dagny wrote: It sure has.

c2i was my first choice this round, anyway.

Something struck me in one of his posts. I don't know how to explain it. Just a feeling, may be something, may be nothing. But, the 3rd voter in addition?

lynch c2i
more of that famous dagny intuition ;)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lynch dagny
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i thought dags woudl be a good choice too but would she be dumb enough to have her first post be a kill shot on shaf? i dunno
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

count2infinity wrote:meh...you're just getting rid of another blue. after this vote, i would strongly suggest everyone start forming your own opinion. i agree with errey that it's still a little early to have any hard evidence against someone, but after today you (blues, not reds) should really start digging and looking for evidence rather than blindly voting.

So your saying your not a wolf?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

count2infinity wrote:meh...you're just getting rid of another blue. after this vote, i would strongly suggest everyone start forming your own opinion. i agree with errey that it's still a little early to have any hard evidence against someone, but after today you (blues, not reds) should really start digging and looking for evidence rather than blindly voting.
i'd venture to say that we should start doing that this round.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

canaan wrote:
i'd venture to say that we should start doing that this round.
i concur
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

(3) - Count2Infinity - (Npv, Dagny, Troy)
(1) - Dagny - (KickSave)

8 to Lynch
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Like others said, why not look into things now? There are 14 people left and we have two days worth of votes. No, we may not find hard evidence on someone, but we also shouldn't just blindly vote like it's day 1.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

MWB wrote:
Like others said, why not look into things now? There are 14 people left and we have two days worth of votes. No, we may not find hard evidence on someone, but we also shouldn't just blindly vote like it's day 1.
i hole-heartedly (bret michaels joke...) agree with you. But with 4 people blindly (for the most part) voting on me, it seemed like a lot would follow suit. I was merely saying that for after i died. then i forgot there are some analytical players out there that wouldn't just hop on the bandwagon to save their own skin.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

count2infinity wrote:
MWB wrote:
i hole-heartedly (bret michaels joke...) agree with you. But with 4 people blindly (for the most part) voting on me, it seemed like a lot would follow suit. I was merely saying that for after i died. then i forgot there are some analytical players out there that wouldn't just hop on the bandwagon to save their own skin.

The game has really just been the masses all ganging up on one player at the same time. no real debate, no questioning, no nothing really. it's kind of hard to single one player out.

ck was killed pretty much for being perenially quiet, shaftnutz was killed for throwing out the random org vote (and liking wine coolers).

i'm willing to discuss what other players have done thus far....i think i'd like to call reverse-reverse psychology on canaan's "i'm a wolf"post.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I say we lynch dagny while she's asleep just for the fun of it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'm out for a couple hours and don't want to just throw a vote out yet, so I'll vote when I get back.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

We are transferring servers today and I wont have internet access for most of the day, just FYI.

I think Kicksave was the convert and I am basing that off his want to lynch dagny. She wasn't around (i.e. online or at home) during most of the write ups. I don't think she's a wolf.

lynch Kicksave
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

OMG, TELLING US WHERE YOU ARE IS A WOLF TELL