Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Wolf Wars XII *GAME THREAD*

Post by Kicksave »

redwill wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Well he's not "klik" so that's all the reason to vote for him per THG.
lynch MWB
I presume this is a joke? KS immediately jumping without comment on a canaan idea?

All klik references and jokes aside, that's pretty odd.
It was pretty much for the klik/lulz.

I will switch once I read more & have a better reason.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

OK.

Just got back from class.

Umm...

Can I ask why you find me suspicious, Loney? I don't really care...I'm just curious.

Other than that...MWB wouldn't be bad.

I could be swayed a few ways...Azkar, not just because we are bitter rivals. He has 5 posts...all of which are just "joke" style posts. Don't believe me? Sort by author and go to page 1.

I'd go for Letang...I don't really know why. No single thing really jumps out, but...something is off.

I'm not completely sold on any of these, though.

Who would have been the ideal candidate for recruitment? Maybe that's where we should look?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:OK.

Umm...

Can I ask why you find me suspicious, Loney? I don't really care...I'm just curious.

I could be swayed a few ways...Azkar, not just because we are bitter rivals. He has 5 posts...all of which are just "joke" style posts. Don't believe me? Sort by author and go to page 1.

I'd go for Letang...I don't really know why. No single thing really jumps out, but...something is off.

Who would have been the ideal candidate for recruitment? Maybe that's where we should look?
WHAT ABOUT ME??!? WHAT ABOUT KICKSAVE?!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

What about you?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Umm...

:pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Umm...

Just trying to throw a name out there and see how people react. we caught c2i early in the game, and there just really hasn't been a ton to go off of yet in terms of voting record, the type of defenses people use and the questioning of players.

the number are tightning now and we'll derive more from each subsequent voting period, but right now i just want to see how people react to certain names.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

COUNT

MWB-1

it takes 6
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I took Troy Loney's reproach to heart and went back and looked at several people. And came up with very little except

1) I see nothing suspicious about MWB. He changed votes a few times, but he seems to be his reasonable self. (Up until he said redwill is suspicious.)

2) slappybrown has posted 6 times, one of which was to say that he wanted to check who had voted the fewest times. He had votes in there, so he doesn't seem to be avoiding anything.

3) LITT has posted 18 times. I honestly didn't remember any of them...

4) Azkar shouldn't be playing the game, IMO.

5) The ideal candidate for recruiting would seem to me to be canaan. He probably had been investigated by the seer. He wasn't around for a long time and yet hardly anyone suspected he was bad. Then he came on after the write-up with a suspicion-throwing post on MWB. Just a thought.

I don't know about a vote yet.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

lynch slappy

him and azkar's posts have been non confrontational. i feel like they might just be trying to skirt by right now.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Oh, and

6) jaysmiter hasn't voted for me or even mentioned me all game. That strikes me as odd. I suppose it could be that he didn't want to start a bandwagaon as a red.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:lynch slappy

him and azkar's posts have been non confrontational. i feel like they might just be trying to skirt by right now.
Yeah, that's a good call. Bad guys tend not to be confrontational.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:

Eh, I don't know about that. I've found when backed into a corner most try and deflect to other people, kinda in a condescending way.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

If I had to put money on it, I'd vote for cup keeper. He's been bad like 90% of all games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Maybe when they're called out, but before any attention is sent their way, a lot of baddies just try to blend in.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Azkar wrote:If I had to put money on it, I'd vote for cup keeper. He's been bad like 90% of all games
If he were playing, I'd vote for him.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

MWB wrote:
Azkar wrote:If I had to put money on it, I'd vote for cup keeper. He's been bad like 90% of all games
He's so bad that he's bad even if he isn't playing!
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Azkar wrote:
MWB wrote:
He's so bad that he's bad even if he isn't playing!
lulz :slug:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm thinking jays may have gotten converted last night. He usually tries to lynch me because he's my arch rival in WW games, but I notice he didn't try to bring any attention to me until after there was a convert last night

Lynch Jays
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:

Eh, I don't know about that. I've found when backed into a corner most try and deflect to other people, kinda in a condescending way.
I feel like more often that not they aren't the ones that drill people. they might throw out some vote with a minor explanation as to why they are voting, but they don't like get stuck on a player....kind of like how pfidc went after LITT twice.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

With ten people left, redwill threw out 5 names that he may have some suspicion of. Careful not to really push for any one of them, but bringing several names up. This is a good way for a bad guy to seem helpful, but not really give any info.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:With ten people left, redwill threw out 5 names that he may have some suspicion of. Careful not to really push for any one of them, but bringing several names up. This is a good way for a bad guy to seem helpful, but not really give any info.

i agree with what your saying about the tactic, but when i look at the list nothing sticks out to me and share those vague critiques of the remaining players, nothing at all sticks out that would make me think someone is either good or bad.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:With ten people left, redwill threw out 5 names that he may have some suspicion of. Careful not to really push for any one of them, but bringing several names up. This is a good way for a bad guy to seem helpful, but not really give any info.
I listed suspicion of only two: canaan and jaysmiter.

I indicated non-suspicion of you and slappybrown.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:

**** YOU YOU **** **** I WILL **** DOWN YOUR THROAT

BAM, CONFRONTED.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

At this point, I'd be more focused on who the possible recruit could be. Also, as I've said this weekend, pay attention to Canaan. He was really sick. So sick he couldn't visit the boards, and so sick he could of missed the possible deadline for a recruit/kill.