Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
MWB wrote:Why is everyone rushing to vote? I just got back and have to read the posts since the write up, but we should actually think before voting.
??
cause i know for sure that you are a bad guy.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
MWB wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
Mine wasn't stupid to the point that I incriminated myself. By calling me blue, you basically said Troy had to be the other red if you weren't, none of us think Troy is red. You obviously are because it definitely isn't nan.
Why is it that none of us think Troy is red? I really don't get why anyone, other than nan, is in the clear right now.
cause i'm not...the game is about tells (good or bad). with you guys taking out cupkeeper instead of me or mikenike you made a mistake, we've both got the right reads on each other.
Or maybe you took out cup keeper because you know that mikeenike would push hard for a malks vote and has said that he thinks your okay. If you were bad it would leave me or ck to be taken out last night. If I were bad, you're right, the right kill would have been you or mikeenike to avoid the heat.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Yea, but if you really wanted to be fooled, wouldn't this be the way to go? Why make anything obvious? You claiming that you're good, really doesn't do anything, and still hasn't cleared you.

Shaf is a smart player, hell, he threw out a sentence that essentially has had me in question for 5+ days now.
does not matter what your saying. you can try to sway nan and mikenike on me, thats fine. but i know what i do, and now that i know for absolute sure that the two bad guys aren't you and mikenike mwb is bad for sure.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Yea, but if you really wanted to be fooled, wouldn't this be the way to go? Why make anything obvious? You claiming that you're good, really doesn't do anything, and still hasn't cleared you.

Shaf is a smart player, hell, he threw out a sentence that essentially has had me in question for 5+ days now.
does not matter what your saying. you can try to sway nan and mikenike on me, thats fine. but i know what i do, and now that i know for absolute sure that the two bad guys aren't you and mikenike mwb is bad for sure.
I'm not swaying anything. I'm mostly saying, quit saying "I'm Good" because it means nothing in this game. You haven't been cleared by anyone.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

I'm not swaying anything. I'm mostly saying, quit saying "I'm Good" because it means nothing in this game. You haven't been cleared by anyone.
Ok...i'll take then i'll take it to the grave. but i'm speaking in absolute certainties here. and that certainty is that mwb is bad.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Ok...i'll take then i'll take it to the grave. but i'm speaking in absolute certainties here. and that certainty is that mwb is bad.
Which is why my vote hasn't moved from him.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

that post didnt make any sense. but anyway, i understand that it's frustrating you at this point. but why should i care, i don't have anything to hide right here and i'm 100% certain on a bad guy.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote: Ok...i'll take then i'll take it to the grave. but i'm speaking in absolute certainties here. and that certainty is that mwb is bad.
Absolute certainties? Really?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:that post didnt make any sense. but anyway, i understand that it's frustrating you at this point. but why should i care, i don't have anything to hide right here and i'm 100% certain on a bad guy.
I'm freaking with you. MWB is a perfect candidate to be bad. He's quiet, and he's been mostly under the radar. I won't be switching my vote either way.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote: Ok...i'll take then i'll take it to the grave. but i'm speaking in absolute certainties here. and that certainty is that mwb is bad.
Absolute certainties? Really?
yes. absolutely. i know this, doesnt mean everyone knows it. but i know my identity, i know nan's identity, and i know that if you were good that would leave the two bad guys as malk and mike. if i vote on the good guy than they would vote on you as well and then the game would be over.

again, it's 100% certain to me, it's comforting to finally know one thing in this game with 100% certainty. i believe that the others will come around on it eventually.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Troy, prove to me your good and vote Malka. That will show me if you're good or bad, and I don't have to risk getting played by you and malka and go for MWB if he were blue.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MikeEnIke wrote:Troy, prove to me your good and vote Malka. That will show me if you're good or bad, and I don't have to risk getting played by you and malka and go for MWB if he were blue.
Is this an or-else ultimatum?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I really think it's Troy, with possibly malks being the other one.

Troy voted early for malks, then switched to juice.
Troy voted for malks again, then switched to dagny.
Troy voted for mike, then shaf, then dagny.
Troy voted for sdm, then thg.
Troy voted for sdm, then malks, then sdm.

This constant vote switching makes it seem like he's voted for bad players, but he always ends up voting off someone else. That, along with the fact that he's really the only one who would benefit from ck being killed off.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:Troy, prove to me your good and vote Malka. That will show me if you're good or bad, and I don't have to risk getting played by you and malka and go for MWB if he were blue.
Is this an or-else ultimatum?
No, but it'd be nice if he went for you. That would show me for sure he's good, we'd get you knocked out, and then know for sure MWB was bad. With you and Troy both going MWB it's possible you two are the baddies, even though I think it's still you and MWB and you're just trying to stir confusion. If he can put some trust in me and go you, then it'd be settled.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

nah dude, here's the deal.

i'm not switching. i'm not risking the chance that malk is good. i have one bad guy here for sure, i'm sticking with him. after tonight i'll probably get killed and then you and malk will have to convince nan who to vote for to end the game./
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

No, but it'd be nice if he went for you. That would show me for sure he's good, we'd get you knocked out, and then know for sure MWB was bad. With you and Troy both going MWB it's possible you two are the baddies, even though I think it's still you and MWB and you're just trying to stir confusion. If he can put some trust in me and go you, then it'd be settled.
What have I done this round to stir any confusion. I've made my vote awhile back.

unlynch MWB.

You know it takes three votes. You want it to end and you hope MWB jumps on to take me out.

lynch MikeEnIke
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Troy Loney wrote:

nah dude, here's the deal.

i'm not switching. i'm not risking the chance that malk is good. i have one bad guy here for sure, i'm sticking with him. after tonight i'll probably get killed and then you and malk will have to convince nan who to vote for to end the game./
although i do kind of trust you a bit here. malks is agreeing with me and your not, the only people that know i'm telling the truth are the two bad guys and me. the other 2 villagers should not trust me 100%.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

lynch troy

The cocky bad guy trying to lead the village by the nose to the end is how I see this.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
although i do kind of trust you a bit here. malks is agreeing with me and your not, the only people that know i'm telling the truth are the two bad guys and me. the other 2 villagers should not trust me 100%.
Yeah, I've said that all along but you've ignored it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Where the hell is nan. He's the one who can actually be trusted but he hasn't been around.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac - 1 (MikeEnIke)
MikeEnIke - 1 (Malkamaniac)
MWB - 1 (Troy Loney)
Troy Loney - 1 (MWB)

3 to lynch
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Wish I could have added this earlier troy, sorry, but I'll go with you. I think you're blue, if I'm wrong this sucks and I know for sure malk will come down red at the end of the game, but oh well.

unlynch malka
lynch mwb

Wish I coulda convinced ya otherwise.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Ok i think we're both in the exact same boat, if your good (which i presume you are) than you know for sure that the two bad guys aren't me and mwb because than we would have voted malks and game over. but your not absolutely sure about me so you know that me and malk might actually be the two bad guys. so you know that malk is bad like i know that mwb is bad. i say we flip a coin to see who goes with who, heads you vote mwb, tails i vote malk?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MikeEnIke wrote:Wish I could have added this earlier troy, sorry, but I'll go with you. I think you're blue, if I'm wrong this sucks and I know for sure malk will come down red at the end of the game, but oh well.

unlynch malka
lynch mwb

Wish I coulda convinced ya otherwise.
:thumb:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB - 2 (Troy Loney, MikeEnIke)
MikeEnIke - 1 (Malkamaniac)
Troy Loney - 1 (MWB)