*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by MikeEnIke »

Malkamaniac wrote:
This game has been pretty active, no need to come in and make everything sound terrible and then blame it on other people to get heat off yourself.
I'm not trying to get any heat off of me. My whole argument is that it's a baddie move to be as quiet as possible and as hard to read as possible.

I've done nothing but put myself out here this whole game. I'm blue, that's about as much defense as I can say. Just like SDM. However what I can say is that I've been hesitant of the last votes because it's been basically felt like where the wolves wanted us to go.

I made my choices, and I've said what I said, and the heat all of a sudden comes on me, for putting my thoughts out there. If that's whats going to get me killed, then so be it. I've said what I had to say regarding players and their play style choices/plays this game.
You haven't said much of anything other than a few half formed arguments for votes. You're arguments are meh at best. Some stretch of supports, a bit of confusion, that's about it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

You haven't said much of anything other than a few half formed arguments for votes. You're arguments are meh at best. Some stretch of supports, a bit of confusion, that's about it.
Yea...not really. I guess though I can say more about my arguments than yours. LOL what was I thinking, vote this person.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Malkamaniac wrote:

Yea...not really. I guess though I can say more about my arguments than yours. LOL what was I thinking, vote this person.
Here's the more helpful posts
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MikeEnIke wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:Lulz, i don't know what I was thinking. I didn't check back in a while.

lynch sdm
unlynch sdm

lynch malkamaniac

I'm still not sure on sdm, but I think shaf's defense of malka not posting much, especially when malka posts all the time says a lot. Hopefully some people will go with me on this, because I have a good feeling he's red.
I really can't get past this. This was after the "sdm" vote didn't go through. You made mention of going after me again, but Shaf's doing is what "damned" me. I'm vocal, and he's setting me up, plain and simple.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:Lulz, i don't know what I was thinking. I didn't check back in a while.

lynch sdm
unlynch sdm

lynch malkamaniac

I'm still not sure on sdm, but I think shaf's defense of malka not posting much, especially when malka posts all the time says a lot. Hopefully some people will go with me on this, because I have a good feeling he's red.
I really can't get past this. This was after the "sdm" vote didn't go through. You made mention of going after me again, but Shaf's doing is what "damned" me. I'm vocal, and he's setting me up, plain and simple.
That doesn't even make sense. I give good reasoning, just because you say you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. The reason I'm voting for you is because I think you're red. I think you're red because shaf made sure to defend your name right after someone brought up that you were being quiet. I'm just looking at what the alpha wolf has said. It's much easier to set up a quiet player than a vocal one, why would I go for a vocal one.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

cup keeper wrote:Now he's gunning for me and mike due to our low post totals. Not a good time to just bandwagon quiet people.
I still think that sdm is the best vote right now, but this really sticks out to me. Pretty much every game it seems that at least one bad guy is someone quiet who skates through to the end. It's a strategy that ck has used quite successfully more than once. So even if he's not bad, why just dismiss the idea of looking at quiet people? It's not a bandwagon, it's just thinking about past games and using that info.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

That doesn't even make sense. I give good reasoning, just because you say you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. The reason I'm voting for you is because I think you're red. I think you're red because shaf made sure to defend your name right after someone brought up that you were being quiet. I'm just looking at what the alpha wolf has said. It's much easier to set up a quiet player than a vocal one, why would I go for a vocal one.
For the record, I defended myself first, and then he said something. Quiet players are harder to read, and have been harder to read. You wanna vote for me go ahead, it's one step closer to a village loss.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Malkamaniac wrote:
For the record, I defended myself first, and then he said something. Quiet players are harder to read, and have been harder to read. You wanna vote for me go ahead, it's one step closer to a village loss.
You may be blue this game but you use that line every game especially the ones when you are red. Just sayin'.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

You may be blue this game but you use that line every game especially the ones when you are red. Just sayin'.
Whelp, do what you gotta do then.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I could also say the same for your Quiet all game excuse too. :pop:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac - 2 (sdm5055, MikeEnIke)
MWB - 1 (cup keeper)
sdm5055 - 1 (MWB)

4 to lynch. Deadline is 10 AM.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

lynch malkamaniac

maybe him and sdm are the final two bad players.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Troy Loney wrote:lynch malkamaniac

why would I start the bandwagon on malk if we were the final two baddies??

Unlynch Malkamaniac

lynch Troy
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

sdm5055 wrote:

Unlynch Malkamaniac

lynch Troy
Yeah, that doesn't really make sense. Unless you're trying to make yourself look good if malks goes down. Pretty risky though. I'm sticking with my vote because I think it will help answer some questions.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

sdm5055 wrote:

Unlynch Malkamaniac

lynch Troy
Malk had the chance to finish you off when there were three votes and he didnt do it. he didn't post but he was on the board and if he were a baddy he would likely be monitoring this vote very closely. i can't envision a scenario where your good and he's bad.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

unlynch malk

lynch sdm

i don't know, the chances that neither of them are bad are so low right now, and i just think that this makes the most sense.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Troy Loney wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:

Unlynch Malkamaniac

lynch Troy
Malk had the chance to finish you off when there were three votes and he didnt do it. he didn't post but he was on the board and if he were a baddy he would likely be monitoring this vote very closely. i can't envision a scenario where your good and he's bad.
now you are saying you cant see where I am good and he is bad, but in the quote above you said maybe we are both bad?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

sdm5055 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote: Malk had the chance to finish you off when there were three votes and he didnt do it. he didn't post but he was on the board and if he were a baddy he would likely be monitoring this vote very closely. i can't envision a scenario where your good and he's bad.
now you are saying you cant see where I am good and he is bad, but in the quote above you said maybe we are both bad?

I put the third vote on you yesterday, malkamaniac was on the board and didn't cast the final deciding vote, if you were good and he were bad he probably wouldn't have hesitated to finish you off. so to me the scenarios are as follows (these are the scenarios with me knowing only two identities)

SDM is good: Me, Mikenike & MWB had the votes on you: either mikenike and MWB are the two baddies or on of those two and CK is who wasn't online to cast the vote. Malk is good at this point because if he were bad then you'd be dead.

SDM bad: me, mikenike & mwb are good: then either malk or cupkeeper is the other bad guy.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

there was a 20 minute period yesterday afternoon where you were one vote away from elimination....i'm going to look at malks activitiy to see if he was on the board at all.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote: SDM is good: Me, Mikenike & MWB had the votes on you: either mikenike and MWB are the two baddies or on of those two and CK is who wasn't online to cast the vote. Malk is good at this point because if he were bad then you'd be dead.

SDM bad: me, mikenike & mwb are good: then either malk or cupkeeper is the other bad guy.
I think I agree with this logic; like I said before, killing sdm should answer some questions. However, for the rest of us, we'd need to put your name into the first scenario: two out of troy, mikeenike, mwb are bad or one of the three and ck are bad. I know you're framing it as you being good since you would presumable know that, but the rest of us don't.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

edit: presumably
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I held off on the SDM vote purely because at how the votes piled on. If you want me to vote for him now, I certainly will.

Up until that time, prior to Chaos happening last night, MikeEnIke and Cup Keeper didn't post anything regarding votes. However, MikeEnIke did vote right before you Troy. My whole reasoning for not voting was that Mike didn't say a reason why, just "oh what was I thinking, here."(i understand now, that I think he said that because he voted for THG after he had already died, still there was no reason why he thought SDM was bad)

At this stage in the game, it's vital to have all the information processed and known. Voting with little to no explanation feels like just wanting to get the vote done and in. I'm actually glad I didn't put the nail in the coffin.

Me regarding SDM, I'll vote for him. I feel more comfortable now voting for him than I did yesterday, yesterday's particular play with me not voting opened a pandora's box of chaos, and even involved me turning "bad" because I didn't finish the vote.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:edit: presumably
Right, i am privy to that information, and i am trying to ensure that we can atleast make sure that we kill the person the provides the most information for us at this point....because really, i only know that myself and nan are good, so to me there is a 40% chance of hitting a bad guy, all the other stuff that happened in the game is noise, i'd like to make sure that the vote is drawn out to the point that we can gather atleast one identity based on the result of the kill.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:I held off on the SDM vote purely because at how the votes piled on. If you want me to vote for him now, I certainly will.

Up until that time, prior to Chaos happening last night, MikeEnIke and Cup Keeper didn't post anything regarding votes. However, MikeEnIke did vote right before you Troy. My whole reasoning for not voting was that Mike didn't say a reason why, just "oh what was I thinking, here."(i understand now, that I think he said that because he voted for THG after he had already died, still there was no reason why he thought SDM was bad)

At this stage in the game, it's vital to have all the information processed and known. Voting with little to no explanation feels like just wanting to get the vote done and in. I'm actually glad I didn't put the nail in the coffin.

Me regarding SDM, I'll vote for him. I feel more comfortable now voting for him than I did yesterday, yesterday's particular play with me not voting opened a pandora's box of chaos, and even involved me turning "bad" because I didn't finish the vote.
i think that holding off was a great indicator of your identity, it will look bad if it turns out that sdm is bad, but you'll look good if he's just another good player. i mean it's not like sdm being bad automatically makes you bad, but if he's good, personally i would automatically clear you.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

if killing me clears some stuff up then thats what has to happen, but the village is practically done once I am killed

I honestly think that the two baddies are two of the ones left debating and not quiet players