*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by Troy Loney »

i'm leaving work in 15 and don't want to vote right now. i will try to check in periodically tonight, but wont really be back till tomorrow morning. i'd just like if the time limit can be removed from this vote? we only need 4 to lynch and i don't want to miss the end of the vote cause i'm not around....too important of a vote to let a majority of 2 decide.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Malkamaniac wrote:Thanks for coming MikeEnIke. Also, thanks for posting right after I called you out.
Oh god two minutes later is so late, i definitely read your post in time. :pop:

You've been on my list since dagny died, still think your bad. At no point was shaf talking about me and trying to get heat off me, but oddly he did it to you.

I just don't think my sdm vote has enough behind it, and if I were bad why would I flip from sdm to you? why wouldn't I just stay on a vote for sdm? It's not like he can recruit. I honestly just don't feel as strongly that sdm is red as I feel you are.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Malkamaniac wrote:Right now, I'm between SDM, and now MikeEnIke. I don't want to make any brash decision. This is an important vote.

We roll with SDM, we find out a good bit of answers, but he's mentioned halfheartedly he's blue, and even revenge voted me for calling out on his "defense." Right now, he's a strong candidate. Really though, he's been working for the baddies, even if he's good. However, a good bit of us have done the same thing, and we've all voted blue. Is that really a lynch worth going after?

Is that worth voting for when we have to people, skirting by? MikeEnIke and Cup Keeper. Really, the more I think about it. Why not recruit one of these guys that keep quiet? They add nothing of value to the game, they are usually always around until the end, and are valuable votes when it comes down to it.

Myself and you Troy speak a lot. I myself wouldn't make a great recruit because 9 times out of 10, I get into a bickering fight with someone. It's not worth it, and at the end, it's wasted. You are always open and up front about what's going on. You'd be a smart choice, but as much as you've talked this game, I've found no issue, and you haven't "slipped" up yet which leads me to believe that you're blue. It just doesn't make sense.

That's how I feel. While I would do an SDM choice right off the bat, I didn't like how Mike yet again ran in voted, and bounced.
The two people you called out (CK and myself) were both 'suspected' by shaf as baddies because we were quiet. Why would he draw attention to us if we were baddies? He never brought attention to you, just like he wouldn't want to bring attention to a fellow baddie.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MikeEnIke wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Thanks for coming MikeEnIke. Also, thanks for posting right after I called you out.
Oh god two minutes later is so late, i definitely read your post in time. :pop:

You've been on my list since dagny died, still think your bad. At no point was shaf talking about me and trying to get heat off me, but oddly he did it to you.

I just don't think my sdm vote has enough behind it, and if I were bad why would I flip from sdm to you? why wouldn't I just stay on a vote for sdm? It's not like he can recruit. I honestly just don't feel as strongly that sdm is red as I feel you are.
So you changed your vote when you found out SDM wasn't getting voted off? From what I saw, once Troy removed his vote, and I said I wasn't voting, all of a sudden, you removed your vote and then went after me, so I'm next on the list? Makes perfect sense.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac - 2 (sdm5055, MikeEnIke)
MWB - 1 (cup keeper)
sdm5055 - 1 (MWB)

4 to lynch

Time limit should fall sometime early Tuesday morning. I would have moved it to later even without the request. The time limit for this vote will be 10 AM Eastern Tuesday morning.

However, MAJORITY VOTE (4) is still in effect.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

The two people you called out (CK and myself) were both 'suspected' by shaf as baddies because we were quiet. Why would he draw attention to us if we were baddies? He never brought attention to you, just like he wouldn't want to bring attention to a fellow baddie.
The only thing Shaf ever brought to attention and made a remark about was the lack of posting I did on the weekend. Hardly a defense of me.

I've gone after you guys for being quiet because 9/10 you guys never talk in games. Especially Cup Keeper.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Malkamaniac wrote:
The only thing Shaf ever brought to attention and made a remark about was the lack of posting I did on the weekend. Hardly a defense of me.

I've gone after you guys for being quiet because 9/10 you guys never talk in games. Especially Cup Keeper.
Get over it. We all don't have jobs where we can sit in front of a computer all day to keep up with this game.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Get over it. We all don't have jobs where we can sit in front of a computer all day to keep up with this game.
Cry moar. Don't sign up when you know the game is played during the majority of the day. Everyone continually calls you out, not just me.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

BTW, strong storms are expected to move in to my rural Kansas area within the next hour or two. I may lose my satellite internet. Hope that doesn't happen. I mean, I really hope that doesn't happen since I'll probably lose my DirecTV at the same time.

Anyway, if I disappear, that's what happened to me. Any write-ups will just have to wait. No co-mods wanted at this critical stage.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

redwill wrote:BTW, strong storms are expected to move in to my rural Kansas area within the next hour or two. I may lose my satellite internet. Hope that doesn't happen. I mean, I really hope that doesn't happen since I'll probably lose my DirecTV at the same time.

Anyway, if I disappear, that's what happened to me. Any write-ups will just have to wait. No co-mods wanted at this critical stage.
Good luck with that bud. No problem.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Cry moar. Don't sign up when you know the game is played during the majority of the day. Everyone continually calls you out, not just me.
If you mod a game you can institute post minimums to keep me out then. Otherwise I'm gonna keep playing. I get killed in the beginning most of the time anyway since I'm "always bad."
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

cup keeper wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
If you mod a game you can institute post minimums to keep me out then. Otherwise I'm gonna keep playing. I get killed in the beginning most of the time anyway since I'm "always bad."
I would much rather have participation than nothing. We're now at a critical moment in the game, when two people who barely said anything prior, are both now saying stuff. Like I said prior though, you know as well as I know that these games are predominantly played during the day, so don't get all huffed up when I call you out on it.

These games are fun for sure, but this is the second game in a row that's been plagued by no communication.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Malkamaniac wrote:
cup keeper wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
I would much rather have participation than nothing. We're now at a critical moment in the game, when two people who barely said anything prior, are both now saying stuff. Like I said prior though, you know as well as I know that these games are predominantly played during the day, so don't get all huffed up when I call you out on it.

These games are fun for sure, but this is the second game in a row that's been plagued by no communication.
This game has been pretty active, no need to come in and make everything sound terrible and then blame it on other people to get heat off yourself.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

cup keeper wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Is that even true? How many times have you been killed in the beginning? It seems that more often than not you skate along until pretty late in the game.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Malkamaniac wrote:
cup keeper wrote:

Ok now that that's out of the way, can I get your thoughts on what I posted about mwb? Not to go all thg on you with the question.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Ok now that that's out of the way, can I get your thoughts on what I posted about mwb? Not to go all thg on you with the question.
I don't disagree with your MWB reasoning at all. It's very true, and I looked back after you mentioned about MWB. I believe he's another one of those radar guys.

While I think you're suspicious, I like the MikeEnIke vote more, for reasons above. MWB could potentially be high on my list as well.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ok, we've got four votes in and the reasons are:

mwb vote for sdm - leading several bad votes
sdm for malk - "just because I don't know what else you want me to say"
ck for mwb - tried to steer vote. "gunning" for ck and mike (even though I voted ck once and haven't voted for mike)
mikeenike for malk - shaf defended malk
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MWB wrote:Ok, we've got four votes in and the reasons are:

ck for mwb - tried to steer vote. "gunning" for ck and mike (even though I voted ck once and haven't voted for mike)
We can also say malk is gunning for ck and me lol.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

MikeEnIke wrote:Alright looking back at Shaf's posts and votes I'm gonna say these people are good:

Zaro (He told Zaro off for the third vote theory)
NAN (angel, plus he voted for him at one point)
Troy Loney (Why vote for him when there was already one on him if he's bad) (my bad troy)
CK (He mention CK and I being under the radar players so far this game, thus possible baddies)
Malka (MAYBE, he defended his lack of posts)

He hasn't mentioned THG, MWB, or sdm in any negative ways. He jumped on the troy loney vote after sdm did.

lynch sdm

I think sdm and MWB are baddies.
This post from mike makes me think that he's just a regular. Why break everything out like this if you're a baddie. To win as a red you need to stays as ambiguous as possible.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MWB wrote:
cup keeper wrote: If you mod a game you can institute post minimums to keep me out then. Otherwise I'm gonna keep playing. I get killed in the beginning most of the time anyway since I'm "always bad."
Is that even true? How many times have you been killed in the beginning? It seems that more often than not you skate along until pretty late in the game.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

cup keeper wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:Alright looking back at Shaf's posts and votes I'm gonna say these people are good:

Zaro (He told Zaro off for the third vote theory)
NAN (angel, plus he voted for him at one point)
Troy Loney (Why vote for him when there was already one on him if he's bad) (my bad troy)
CK (He mention CK and I being under the radar players so far this game, thus possible baddies)
Malka (MAYBE, he defended his lack of posts)

He hasn't mentioned THG, MWB, or sdm in any negative ways. He jumped on the troy loney vote after sdm did.

lynch sdm

I think sdm and MWB are baddies.
This post from mike makes me think that he's just a regular. Why break everything out like this if you're a baddie. To win as a red you need to stays as ambiguous as possible.
This late in the game, with just two wolves remaining, it's not that risky. If he is indeed bad, where is there a risk in putting labels on all of these players? Could be helpful or it could be an attempt to seem helpful to the village while really being deceptive.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MikeEnIke wrote:

I think it's safe to say that several of us have been gunning for several others for awhile.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MWB wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:

I think it's safe to say that several of us have been gunning for several others for awhile.
I'd been gunning for Troy until after I went through shafts votes and he didn't seem to be red to me anymore. I wanted to point out what shaf did that would lean towards people being red or blue. There were 4 people who I didn't think seemed safe by what he'd said and I think Malka is the reddest.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

MWB wrote:
MWB wrote:
cup keeper wrote: If you mod a game you can institute post minimums to keep me out then. Otherwise I'm gonna keep playing. I get killed in the beginning most of the time anyway since I'm "always bad."
Out of the last handful of games I have been lynched first twice and killed by the baddies first once.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

This game has been pretty active, no need to come in and make everything sound terrible and then blame it on other people to get heat off yourself.
I'm not trying to get any heat off of me. My whole argument is that it's a baddie move to be as quiet as possible and as hard to read as possible.

I've done nothing but put myself out here this whole game. I'm blue, that's about as much defense as I can say. Just like SDM. However what I can say is that I've been hesitant of the last votes because it's been basically felt like where the wolves wanted us to go.

I made my choices, and I've said what I said, and the heat all of a sudden comes on me, for putting my thoughts out there. If that's whats going to get me killed, then so be it. I've said what I had to say regarding players and their play style choices/plays this game.