*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by Malkamaniac »

MikeEnIke wrote:eh, I like the shaf not going for THG. This vote will say a lot.

unlynch sdm
lynch thg
um. what?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:eh, I like the shaf not going for THG. This vote will say a lot.

unlynch sdm
lynch thg
um. what?
user error.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

user error.
lol
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I doubt that both bad guys would vote for thg.... would be smarter to split up at this point or to not vote since the vote patterns become very important this late. However, that would leave just mikeenike and ck who didn't vote for thg.

I'm out for a couple hours, but will be back to vote for sure if things are not concluded.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

well I officially suck..

sorry village this will go down as my worst game played ever.
I don't have anything right now, not that my thoughts would matter at this point anyways.

I understand if I am next to go, but we can't afford for another blue to go down and that is all that I am just a blue who did a horrible job.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i kind of think that we need to kill sdm this round.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well sdm has said basically what he said last round when we took out another blue.

I'm for him and cup keeper who's so far under the radar its not even funny.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

lynch sdm

I know I said I'd wait to vote, but I'd rather get my vote out now. I've been suspicious of him the whole game and his last post makes me more suspicious.

As for the recruit... I'd say either Troy or Malka. That's who I would recruit anyway. Just tougher to predict who shaf would have wanted to recruit.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Malkamaniac wrote:Well sdm has said basically what he said last round when we took out another blue.

I'm for him and cup keeper who's so far under the radar its not even funny.
I dont know what you want me to say different from last round?

how can I defend myself more when I am just blue, and I have done a crap job of lynching?
although I guess you can say no one else has done better since they followed my lead.. I mean no one is coming up with better theories.

lynch Malkamaniac

just because I dont know what else you want me to say
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac - 1 (sdm5055)
sdm5055 - 1 (MWB)

4 to lynch
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Lulz, i don't know what I was thinking. I didn't check back in a while.

lynch sdm
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

lynch sdm

looked back at his posts to really make sure i couldnt find something that would make this a bad vote. but he doesn't have anything to go and point at to say he's good. plus he has a lot more posts than he usually has in the game. i think being bad would give him a reason to be more active than usual.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

sdm5055 - 3 (MWB, MikeEnIke, Troy Loney)
Malkamaniac - 1 (sdm5055)

4 to lynch
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

yet to vote: malkamaniac (?), nan (good), cupkeeper (?)

just to throw out the people that would be making the deciding vote here.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Troy Loney wrote:lynch sdm

looked back at his posts to really make sure i couldnt find something that would make this a bad vote. but he doesn't have anything to go and point at to say he's good. plus he has a lot more posts than he usually has in the game. i think being bad would give him a reason to be more active than usual.

well I have been bad the last two games we played, and I think 2-3 times in past games so not sure you can use that as something to go on.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

I am out untill after softball tonight so this will prob be my last post.

I realize I made it easy for the baddies with my play thus far, I think the village will get 1 more chance after I come up blue, and hopefully you guys can get on a run

I really have nothing to say besides the fact that I am blue... take what troy said and look at my post counts compared to past games where I have had a role ( I have had a role good and bad more than I have been a villager) I have played in a lot of games.

I had a horrible game but if I am gone after this look at troy
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

unlynch sdm

with two very questionable people left to vote (imo), it's a bad idea to let this vote sit on their hands without more deliberation, we need to get more info out of peopel cause if sdm turns up blue we're really screwed.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:unlynch sdm

with two very questionable people left to vote (imo), it's a bad idea to let this vote sit on their hands without more deliberation, we need to get more info out of peopel cause if sdm turns up blue we're really screwed.
I'm now more inclined for Mike, as he's voted every time, with very little thought/input. I agree as well, this is an important vote. Let's get it right.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I will not be voting for SDM until all is decided.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:I will not be voting for SDM until all is decided.

i felt that you had the chance to finish off sdm today and you didn't. i noticed that you did sit on the thg vote for a bit and seemed hesitant to cast the deciding vote. i'm just not positive whether this clears you or makes you more suspicious, i wont know unless we find out sdm's identity.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I will not be voting for SDM until all is decided.

i felt that you had the chance to finish off sdm today and you didn't. i noticed that you did sit on the thg vote for a bit and seemed hesitant to cast the deciding vote. i'm just not positive whether this clears you or makes you more suspicious, i wont know unless we find out sdm's identity.
Sure, I could of ended it, but I didn't. I saw Mike en Ike bail in with lulz vote and that was it. It set there, and it REALLY doesn't feel right. I'm leaning towards MIkeEnIke. He's not around, he posts nothing but votes, and even those votes add little value of information.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

lynch mwb

I'm just blue in this game. Not around cause of work. Sorry malks I know this bothers you.

I think mwb tried to steer us away from shaf discreetly by saying that he thought shaf and dags were both blue and wasn't gonna put a vote on either. Now he's gunning for me and mike due to our low post totals. Not a good time to just bandwagon quiet people.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Right now, I'm between SDM, and now MikeEnIke. I don't want to make any brash decision. This is an important vote.

We roll with SDM, we find out a good bit of answers, but he's mentioned halfheartedly he's blue, and even revenge voted me for calling out on his "defense." Right now, he's a strong candidate. Really though, he's been working for the baddies, even if he's good. However, a good bit of us have done the same thing, and we've all voted blue. Is that really a lynch worth going after?

Is that worth voting for when we have to people, skirting by? MikeEnIke and Cup Keeper. Really, the more I think about it. Why not recruit one of these guys that keep quiet? They add nothing of value to the game, they are usually always around until the end, and are valuable votes when it comes down to it.

Myself and you Troy speak a lot. I myself wouldn't make a great recruit because 9 times out of 10, I get into a bickering fight with someone. It's not worth it, and at the end, it's wasted. You are always open and up front about what's going on. You'd be a smart choice, but as much as you've talked this game, I've found no issue, and you haven't "slipped" up yet which leads me to believe that you're blue. It just doesn't make sense.

That's how I feel. While I would do an SDM choice right off the bat, I didn't like how Mike yet again ran in voted, and bounced.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MikeEnIke wrote:Lulz, i don't know what I was thinking. I didn't check back in a while.

lynch sdm
unlynch sdm

lynch malkamaniac

I'm still not sure on sdm, but I think shaf's defense of malka not posting much, especially when malka posts all the time says a lot. Hopefully some people will go with me on this, because I have a good feeling he's red.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Thanks for coming MikeEnIke. Also, thanks for posting right after I called you out.