Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by dagny »

Old tally, with order of voting detail:
Shaft - dagny, Zaro, NAN(switched to dags) - 2

Loney - canaan, MikeEnIke - 2

Malka - Loney(switched to dags) - 0

dags - thg, Loney(switch from Malka), shaf, NAN, ck - 5

NAN - c2i - 1

c2i - sdm, MWB, rel, shaf(but he never unlynched me, so this vote doesn't count) - 3

LITT - corvi

Updated tally:
Shaft - dagny, Zaro, NAN(switched to dags) - 2

Loney - canaan, MikeEnIke - 2

Malka - Loney(switched to dags) - 0

dags - thg, Loney(switch from Malka), shaf(switch to c2i), NAN, ck - 4

NAN - c2i - 1

c2i - sdm, MWB, rel, shaf(switch from dags) - 4

LITT - corvi
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Keep going until later. I got swamped at work and am now posting on my phone. Redwill can make a decision is he gets back here before me.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Keep going until later. I got swamped at work and am now posting on my phone. Redwill can make a decision is he gets back here before me.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm back. Sorry. Let me get caught up.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

unlynch dagny

i dont think she's bad. i wasn't fond of some of the reactions to the juice vote, but that's probably just pettiness on my part. things that i probably read as tells from the first vote are wrong. this was a strange vote with a lot of people throwing a lot of noise out there real early in the game. i do think that it is good to get a lot out from people though, when we do find a bad player with have lots of information from people.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Kicksave set the deadline at 3 PM. The count I got at that point was

4 - count2infinity (sdm, mwb, relantel, shafnutz)
3 - dagny (thehockeyguru, Troy Loney, nan)
2 - shafnutz05 (dagny, Zarovich)
2 - Troy Loney (canaan, MikeEnIke)
1 - newarenanow (count2infinity)

Even with the changes since then, c2i is still the one.

Write-up coming in a little bit.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

On Day 2, the village lynches count2infinity.

count2infinity was
Spoiler:
a regular villager
The village of OutForJusticeBurgh has 13 residents remaining:

newarenanow
Troy Loney
relantel
MWB
Zarovich
cup keeper
MikeEnIke
dagny
sdm5055
canaan
thehockeyguru
shafnutz05
Malkamaniac

Ah, but there are in fact:

1 angel
1 vigilante

1 Alpha wolf
2 regular wolves

8 regular villagers

Departed from the village:
Spoiler:
Juice, a regular villager, was lynched by the village on Day 1.
slappybrown, a regular villager, was BOOMED! by the vig on Night 2
Kicksave, the village seer, was CHOMPED! by the wolves on Night 2
count2infinity, a regular villager, was lynched by the village on Day 2.
It is now Night 3.

Alpha: Whom do you want to kill?
Angel: Whom do you want to protect?
Vig: Never mind, you have no bullets tonight.

Deadline is 1 AM for RPs. I'll think about the weekend and post what we'll do in a little while.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Weekend rules:

The deadline for Night 3 (this night) is a hard deadline of 1 AM EST.

For Day 3, I will set the deadline for Monday morning (10 AM EST). However, the MAJORITY VOTE rule will still be in effect. In other words, if a majority (which will be 7, I suppose) is reached over the weekend, I will start a new night phase.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Night 3 is over in the village.

CHOMP! CHOMP! went the wolves. Whom did the rascally rogues consume? Why, it was
Spoiler:
canaan, a regular villager
The village of OutForJusticeBurgh has 12 residents remaining:

newarenanow
Troy Loney
relantel
MWB
Zarovich
cup keeper
MikeEnIke
dagny
sdm5055
thehockeyguru
shafnutz05
Malkamaniac

Ah, but there are in fact:

1 angel
1 vigilante

1 Alpha wolf
2 regular wolves

7 regular villagers

Departed from the village:
Spoiler:
Juice, a regular villager, was lynched by the village on Day 1
slappybrown, a regular villager, was BOOMED! by the vig on Night 2
Kicksave, the village seer, was CHOMPED! by the wolves on Night 2
count2infinity, a regular villager, was lynched by the village on Day 2
canaan, a regular villager, was CHOMPED! by the wolves on Night 3
It is now Day 3. With 12 residents remaining, it takes 7 to lynch. Weekend rules are in effect (as stated before).
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

lynch shafty
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

lynch shaft
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The way this dagny/shaf thing has played out I tend to think they're both regulars. dagny was suspicious of him early on and now looks at everything he posts as suspicious. There is such a thing as being too focused on one player in this game. shaf responds to everything trying to defend himself and it basically becomes a one on one battle. I don't think baddies would draw this much attention to themselves.

Hard to take a lot from the last vote since it was so spread out. I still think sdm, troy, and nan are possibilities. However, not sure that sdm would start another vote if he was bad.

Also, cup keeper doing his drop in of, "Is there really a deadline? Oh well, here's my vote, count it or don't" is a good way of keeping distance from what's happening.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

awesome
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

lynch troy loney
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lynch dagny

Kicksave tried to subtlely start a vote for you on the first day. The fact that he wasn't super adamant about it, and emphasizing that it was for laughs, honestly makes me more suspicious. KS has been gunning for you since before this game even started, and it would not surprise me in the slightest if he investigated you the first night hoping to get lucky. Beyond that, I'm tired of having to defend myself every day.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

lynch nan

Something isn't sitting right with me regarding him. Sometimes baddies jump into the thread with an agenda and post before they get caught up which causes some details to be wrong. This happened when he got shaf and slappy confused.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

shafnutz05 - 2 (dagny, Zarovich)
dagny - 1 (shafnutz05)
newarenanow - 1 (cup keeper)
Troy Loney - 1 (MikeEnIke)
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

looking back, I'm liking an sdm or nan vote. I begin to think the baddies left Dags alive for lulz, and the continued confusion of her "spat" with shaf.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

lynch mikenike

he's been following canaan's lead and going after me all game, i think with canaan dead and him throwing the vote out there with no reasoning looks like another simple frame job. then there's mwb who has been subtly implicating me all game. he goes and says that he thinks shaft and dags are both villagers. if they could steer a vote on to me this round, when everyone see's i'm blue he can resteer the village onto dagny because of my going after her last vote.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:The way this dagny/shaf thing has played out I tend to think they're both regulars. dagny was suspicious of him early on and now looks at everything he posts as suspicious. There is such a thing as being too focused on one player in this game. shaf responds to everything trying to defend himself and it basically becomes a one on one battle. I don't think baddies would draw this much attention to themselves.

Hard to take a lot from the last vote since it was so spread out. I still think sdm, troy, and nan are possibilities. However, not sure that sdm would start another vote if he was bad.

Also, cup keeper doing his drop in of, "Is there really a deadline? Oh well, here's my vote, count it or don't" is a good way of keeping distance from what's happening.
Huh?

There is no dagny/shaf "thing", there is no spat. I think he's bad.

I spent the whole round yesterday saying I want to know what he is. Making a case for why he looks bad, to me. I quoted posts, I said if he's not bad he's got bhaw syndrome, and I also pointed out that thg seemed to be trying hard to deflect the vote from shaf.

It's all there to be read. So, did you miss it all, or are you just trying to turn it into something it isn't?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

cup keeper wrote:lynch nan

Something isn't sitting right with me regarding him. Sometimes baddies jump into the thread with an agenda and post before they get caught up which causes some details to be wrong. This happened when he got shaf and slappy confused.
Keep this one in mind. I'd also considered this point, but filed it in the back of my mind, with shafty standing out so much to me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:
MWB wrote:The way this dagny/shaf thing has played out I tend to think they're both regulars. dagny was suspicious of him early on and now looks at everything he posts as suspicious. There is such a thing as being too focused on one player in this game. shaf responds to everything trying to defend himself and it basically becomes a one on one battle. I don't think baddies would draw this much attention to themselves.

Huh?

I spent the whole round yesterday saying I want to know what he is. Making a case for why he looks bad, to me. I quoted posts, I said if he's not bad he's got bhaw syndrome, and I also pointed out that thg seemed to be trying hard to deflect the vote from shaf.

It's all there to be read. So, did you miss it all, or are you just trying to turn it into something it isn't?
Yes, I missed it all :roll:

You spent all day yesterday focused on shaf and saying why you thought he was bad. He spent the day defending himself. That's the "thing" I'm talking about. Like I said, I don't think red players would draw this much attention to themselves. I thought that was clear in my post, but apparently not.

For some reason you seem to think that when someone doesn't agree with you, they are incapable of understanding what you're saying.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote:

Huh?

Yes, I missed it all :roll:

You spent all day yesterday focused on shaf and saying why you thought he was bad. He spent the day defending himself. That's the "thing" I'm talking about. Like I said, I don't think red players would draw this much attention to themselves. I thought that was clear in my post, but apparently not.

For some reason you seem to think that when someone doesn't agree with you, they are incapable of understanding what you're saying.
So, you think I'm not red because I actively pursued him, and you think he's not red because he defended himself?

mmmk.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote: So, you think I'm not red because I actively pursued him, and you think he's not red because he defended himself?

mmmk.
For someone who questions people's reading skills all the time, you're doing an awful job of understanding what I wrote. But I'll try it one last time:

I don't think that bad guys would draw as much attention to themselves as the two of you have.

mmmk? mmmk.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Troy Loney wrote:lynch mikenike

he's been following canaan's lead and going after me all game, i think with canaan dead and him throwing the vote out there with no reasoning looks like another simple frame job. then there's mwb who has been subtly implicating me all game. he goes and says that he thinks shaft and dags are both villagers. if they could steer a vote on to me this round, when everyone see's i'm blue he can resteer the village onto dagny because of my going after her last vote.
Right because going along with a vote for a blue makes me a baddie. Also, the fact that I voted for you one day, and canaan happened to vote for you too doesn't mean i'm following him.

my vote stands