*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by thehockeyguru »

dagny wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:C2i to me is really trying to deflect this Dagny vote.
And, you, to me, are really trying to deflect from shafty.

Guess we'll just have to see who's who.

I have no problem with a Shaf vote. I just think the more likely scenerio is that Kicksave investigated you night #1 and saw you were bad. He put a vote on you, but didnt want to stick with it and draw attention to himself.

I put out your name and C2i who was quick on the Juice bandwagon tries to deflect.

I just find interesting thats all. If the bandwagon goes to shaf so be it, I will vote him since he was in on juice. But if Shaf turns up blue we know where to go next.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

dagny wrote:

lol.......why are you so obsessed with me? You are implying that I somehow KNEW that kicksave was the good seer yesterday, and was somehow trying to make it look like I was running with him to deflect future blame.

There are so many more obvious tells from other people (IMO) it's ridiculous. I cannot believe the Juice vote is not getting more attention. Let me recap:

Juice: I AM A WOLF

c2i and a gang of others: "OMFG HE'S THE WOLF!!!! LYNCH HIM HE SLIPPED UP LOL!!!"

I don't understand how the speed with which that bandwagon went ballistic doesn't concern anyone else.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

lynch c2i

The recent interaction between c2i and thg off. That, combined with the juice vote does it for me.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

shafnutz05 wrote:
dagny wrote:

lol.......why are you so obsessed with me? You are implying that I somehow KNEW that kicksave was the good seer yesterday, and was somehow trying to make it look like I was running with him to deflect future blame.

There are so many more obvious tells from other people (IMO) it's ridiculous. I cannot believe the Juice vote is not getting more attention. Let me recap:

c2i and a gang of others: "OMFG HE'S THE WOLF!!!! LYNCH HIM HE SLIPPED UP LOL!!!"

I don't understand how the speed with which that bandwagon went ballistic doesn't concern anyone else.
Actually, there are no "obvious" tells yet, it's too early.

Anyone who thinks that Juice would out himself as a wolf, on the first day, if he really was one, with only 2 alive, is .... um... not too bright, or they knew he was good, but wanted to take advantage of his joke.

I'm picking out what seem like tells to me, to see if there's anything to them. Like I said, I'm trying new things in these games.

Out of everyone, you are most suspicious, to me, at this point.

The more I read, the more credence I put into looking at who jumped on the Juice bandwagon, as well.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

re-reading, c2i seems to be trying too hard on the whole juice thing. TL's statement on the juice vote was way more subtle than sdm or nan. What is the line in reading what is sincere villager reaction and a baddie trying to blend in? I come back to the whole "methinks thou dost protest too much" type statement.

lynch c2i.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

You guys asked what made me suspicious. I quoted it. Guess I'll quote it again.
shafnutz05 wrote:
redwill wrote:Quick bunch. Write-up coming.
I just signed up for this game like an hour ago :shock:
This post was the start. The posts that follow, if you guys read them, seem in a similar vein of trying to make sure he doesn't look red.

If he hadn't quoted the fact that the write up was coming, with what looks like a defense (I couldn't have anything to do with the write up, i just joined an hour ago!), I wouldn't think much of it.

Seriously, sort by author and read his posts. It reeks of desperation. The question is, desperation to stay alive cuz he just wants to keep playing, or desperation to keep people from thinking he's red.

I don't know. But, it's the beginning of the game. That's the best I had to go on.

I would've been willing to switch to some of the juice bandwagoners, but shafty's reactions are keeping my vote on him.

Plus, whatever he is, I believe will determine what thg is.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

:?:

If you could indicate which posts in which i "reek of desperation", please attach them. In the meantime, the best I have to go on is...

lynch c2i

His pouncing all over what I thought was an obvious joke on Juice's part just strikes me as weird. He seemed adamant about it even after people told him it was a joke.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Not sure why c2i would start a vote on thg then jump off after it get s some votes to vote juice.

That would not be a smart move.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Anyone who thinks that Juice would out himself as a wolf, on the first day, if he really was one, with only 2 alive, is .... um... not too bright,
This is why i'm keeping my vote on you, (beyond the Kicksave thing). I get irked when people act condescending in this game. would juice as a wolf out himself, obviously not, would juice maybe know that you'd respond like this and make this play to put himself out there...."hey look at me, i'm a wolf, lulz just kidding, of course i'm not a wolf, that would be stupid for me to out myself".

It's a game of reverse-reverse-reverse....psychology. If you don't understand that, then maybe perhaps...you aren't too bright.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Zarovich wrote:Not sure why c2i would start a vote on thg then jump off after it get s some votes to vote juice.

That would not be a smart move.
because he could use the "i wasn't sure juice was a wolf anymore" defense after the lynch juice ship was going to sail. ive done that as a baddy.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

dagny wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
dagny wrote:

Actually, there are no "obvious" tells yet, it's too early.

Anyone who thinks that Juice would out himself as a wolf, on the first day, if he really was one, with only 2 alive, is .... um... not too bright, or they knew he was good, but wanted to take advantage of his joke.

I'm picking out what seem like tells to me, to see if there's anything to them. Like I said, I'm trying new things in these games.

Out of everyone, you are most suspicious, to me, at this point.

The more I read, the more credence I put into looking at who jumped on the Juice bandwagon, as well.
it was day 1 a bandwagon has to happen. I never said I thought for sure he was a wolf for saying that nor did I flip out
the other bandwagon was on slappy who got shot and is blue so what was the difference.

again juice has been a good player for both sides so how can you follow him blindly durring a game.
it didnt hurt the village anymore than voting off another blue during the day.

but with that said I do think that vote is the only thing to go off of and what should be used to look at people. I realize i was first on it and should be looked at too. thats the price you pay in this game
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I think it would be just as foolish for everyone to simply clear Juice for making the statement that he's a wolf on day one. If we all came out as wolves on day one i guess we'd all be clear because obviously no one is going to out themselves on day one right?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

As for Malks comment about talking in chat, that's bull*charcoal*. STRATEGY is not allowed to be talked about. We've always talked about the games, and you know that. Also, the game mods put the talking restrictions in the rules. After I typed it, I wanted to say it here too, but it was easier to copy/paste, and show it's origin. Besides, it was a nice setup for c2i's screen cap... :lol:
I highly disagree with your statement. This is essentially strategy when your brought it back over into the game. Posting this thought makes you look like "oh I can't believe this, this is stupidity." What you said was relevant to the game, and it was stated first in chat, and then brought over. From there it becomes strategy as you saying how you feel "upset" after Juice was killed.

Of course you can't stop whispers, but every time I'm in chat, even if something is said pertinent to the game, it's usually cut and dry, don't say that here. So to each their own I guess. I look at the screen cap, as an obvious, "I CAN'T believe we did that." Which, every time I've ever been caught, it's been the mistake of making a comment like that when someone was blue or green.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

lulz... do me a favor and lynch THG after you guys get done taking me out :face:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
Anyone who thinks that Juice would out himself as a wolf, on the first day, if he really was one, with only 2 alive, is .... um... not too bright,
This is why i'm keeping my vote on you, (beyond the Kicksave thing). I get irked when people act condescending in this game. would juice as a wolf out himself, obviously not, would juice maybe know that you'd respond like this and make this play to put himself out there...."hey look at me, i'm a wolf, lulz just kidding, of course i'm not a wolf, that would be stupid for me to out myself".

It's a game of reverse-reverse-reverse....psychology. If you don't understand that, then maybe perhaps...you aren't too bright.
I honestly was going to type this up word for word. I hate condescending individuals, and also it is all about fooling the fooler (if that makes any sense).
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:lulz... do me a favor and lynch THG after you guys get done taking me out :face:
Hahahahahha. What else do we have to go off of?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:lulz... do me a favor and lynch THG after you guys get done taking me out :face:
nothing... that's the whole thing, you have nothing to go on and yet you've convinced these people to vote for me, oh well... i'm just a blue but at least them taking you out gets rid of all the confusion.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

shafnutz05 wrote::?:

If you could indicate which posts in which i "reek of desperation", please attach them. In the meantime, the best I have to go on is...

lynch c2i

His pouncing all over what I thought was an obvious joke on Juice's part just strikes me as weird. He seemed adamant about it even after people told him it was a joke.
I also said the way you latched on to Kicksave (seer notwithstanding), caught my attention.

First, you threw out the easy first vote, and when it didn't pick up, then said you felt bad about it:
shafnutz05 wrote:lynch THG

Meh...doubt there is anything stopping this freight train
shafnutz05 wrote:
I feel bad about voting THG out the first day again :oops:

Then latched on to Kicksave:
Kicksave wrote:lynch dagny

before she can hurt this village like she did last game. lulz.
shafnutz05 wrote:Actually, I can definitely get behind a dags lulz vote

unlynch THG
lynch dags
Then this:
shafnutz05 wrote:I was kinda looking forward to a first-day dags vote, but looks like everyone is going Juice...

unlynch dagny (boo)
lynch juice
Followed by this?:
shafnutz05 wrote:I am still surprised that everyone thought a player as experienced as Juice would think he would tell everyone he was bad on the first day and get himself killed. But whatev
So, you didn't think Juice was serious, but you voted for him anyway, but you made sure to say you didn't think he was serious?

And it continues on. It all just looks like building up pre-emptive defenses.

I could gather more, but you guys know how to read, and the time limit is approaching, so I need to submit.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
nothing... that's the whole thing, you have nothing to go on and yet you've convinced these people to vote for me, oh well... i'm just a blue but at least them taking you out gets rid of all the confusion.
I don't think he's confusing anyone. I think he's making some good points.

You may be blue, but you got me very suspicious. But I'm still sticking with dags.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
My vote is for Dagny and is going to stay on Dagny. I would rather vote Dagny first and then if she is red go after you. If I go next then so be it, anything past day 1 for me is a bonus.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

and by the way...most of you have seen me play as a red. i play a much better red game than drawing this much attention to myself.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Shaftnutz - 2 (Dagny, Zaro)
Dagny - 2 (thg, Troy Loney)
c2i - 4 (Sdm, Shaftnutz, mwb & Relantel)

not complete, but c2i has the majority at 3:00pm
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Troy Loney wants me gone awful fast... :pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Troy Loney wrote:Shaftnutz - 2 (Dagny, Zaro)

my vote for you not count?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:Shaftnutz - 2 (Dagny, Zaro)

I voted for dags.