*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I dont think there is any merit to a Shaf vote. Dagny is the only reasonable choice at this stage of the game with us losing our Seer.
You don't think any of the early juice voters have merit?
There is some merit there, but how do you pick out just one person on a bandwagon?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I dont think there is any merit to a Shaf vote. Dagny is the only reasonable choice at this stage of the game with us losing our Seer.
Juice said he was bad, i don't know what he was referencing, or what kind of play he was making. nan said something about the confusion and to just get rid of him early and limit that. i just thought that we might end up clearing juice in our minds early on and this was just a calculated move to try an exhibit to the village that he's not trying to hide or something like that. i'm more keen on the people that immediately "knew" he was just joking around and making a reference to early games. the only thing i go on is that the only people that actually know anything at this point in the game are the wolves. so when anyone acts like they know something more than anyone else that's a tell.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Troy Loney wrote:...the only thing i go on is that the only people that actually know anything at this point in the game are the wolves. so when anyone acts like they know something more than anyone else that's a tell.
thats not true at all. I've been in a couple games where you gain a decent amount of information about who is a regular villager (based on their posting style, the way they defend/accuse, etc) and who can also be a good rp. just because its day two or whatever, doesn't mean some good rps/regular villagers dont have more information that others.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Is there a deadline?
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Move out day, fat tub of lard canaan is picking me up at like 7. I'm gonna go with a lynch Troy vote. I figure I'll stick to old WWX when I shot him because I was suspicious of him the whole time. despite him being good....
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

The time limit will be 3:00.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MikeEnIke wrote:Move out day, fat tub of lard canaan is picking me up at like 7. I'm gonna go with a lynch Troy vote. I figure I'll stick to old WWX when I shot him because I was suspicious of him the whole time. despite him being good....
How did that work out?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kicksave wrote:The time limit will be 3:00.
Wants the count.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

count2infinity wrote:LITT has been surprisingly quiet...
This running gag... almost like hare krishna, in the muppet movie... almost.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
MWB wrote:
Juice said he was bad, i don't know what he was referencing, or what kind of play he was making. nan said something about the confusion and to just get rid of him early and limit that. i just thought that we might end up clearing juice in our minds early on and this was just a calculated move to try an exhibit to the village that he's not trying to hide or something like that. i'm more keen on the people that immediately "knew" he was just joking around and making a reference to early games. the only thing i go on is that the only people that actually know anything at this point in the game are the wolves. so when anyone acts like they know something more than anyone else that's a tell.
Yeah, I get what you're saying, and can see the angle on voting for him based on that. Just reading back it seemed like people saying, "OMG, he said he's a wolf, get him" was an easy excuse for a wolf to get rid of a participator early on. If you're a wolf, if you can get contributors voted off in an early bandwagon, I think that's an advantage. Better that than a quiet player. However, it's pretty rare that a quiet player gets bandwagoned early anyway.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

MikeEnIke wrote:Move out day, fat tub of lard canaan is picking me up at like 7. I'm gonna go with a lynch Troy vote. I figure I'll stick to old WWX when I shot him because I was suspicious of him the whole time. despite him being good....
keep waiting for me...hopefully, its raining and i can laugh as i honk the horn and drive by.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:
There is some merit there, but how do you pick out just one person on a bandwagon?
My suspicions are of the early ones.... sdm, c2i, troy, nan. They all voted very soon after sdm made the initial vote. Really, it's not a lot to go on. So yeah, narrowing it down would be tough, and my guess is there's only one baddie at most in that group. So maybe dagny is the safer route.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I think the best option is go with a Dagny vote. If she's red, C2i is almost certainly red.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

One more page to go. Assuming I'm not too late, I'll address the posts.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:I think the best option is go with a Dagny vote. If she's red, C2i is almost certainly red.
how is it that you can pick baddies off when you're dead, but when you're alive, you are WAY off?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I dont know why you are getting so worked up... No one listens to me anyway.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

thehockeyguru wrote:I dont know why you are getting so worked up... No one listens to me anyway.
I'm listening.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

newarenanow wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I dont know why you are getting so worked up... No one listens to me anyway.
I'm listening.
You could just be following me to be kind. I am the new you.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i just think it's funny... i'm not worked up, i just think it's hilarious
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:i just think it's funny... i'm not worked up, i just think it's hilarious
What I find funny is the guy who started the Juice bandwagon based on something so trivial is now coming out and protecting Dagny.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

relantel wrote:I don't think KS would have pulled off Dags if he knew she was bad. But then again, I don't think KS would have voted for Dags if he had investigated her and she wasn't bad. So I come to the conclusion that he didn't investigate her.
This.

As soon as I saw Kicksave was the seer, and he made the lulz vote for me first, I knew this was going to happen. I wouldn't be dumb enough to do that.

I'm trying new things in these games. I don't have any big defense for you. I'm blue. Either you see the logic in what rel's saying and the obvious set up, or you don't.

As for Juice, I really was mad. He hasn't played in so long, but we keep thg around out of sympathy?!

As for Malks comment about talking in chat, that's bull*charcoal*. STRATEGY is not allowed to be talked about. We've always talked about the games, and you know that. Also, the game mods put the talking restrictions in the rules. After I typed it, I wanted to say it here too, but it was easier to copy/paste, and show it's origin. Besides, it was a nice setup for c2i's screen cap... :lol:

Do what you've got to do, but the feel of red seems strong from shafty.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:i just think it's funny... i'm not worked up, i just think it's hilarious
What I find funny is the guy who started the Juice bandwagon based on something so trivial is now coming out and protecting Dagny.

ok it's very clear you're just trying to get a rise out of me, so i'll address this now and then try to avoid your statements the rest of the game.

1) i didn't start the juice bandwagon, and also saying "I'm a wolf" is not trivial
2) i am not protecting dagny, i just said there's a chance that the baddies have set this up to make dagny look bad
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

thehockeyguru wrote:
I was the first to vote for juice and I am not protecting dagny :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

sdm5055 wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
I was the first to vote for juice and I am not protecting dagny :pop:
C2i was the one that pointed out what Juice had said. Sdm you had the 1st vote, but C2i was right behind.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

thehockeyguru wrote:C2i to me is really trying to deflect this Dagny vote.
And, you, to me, are really trying to deflect from shafty.

Guess we'll just have to see who's who.