Unlynch shaft for right now.

Let me go back. I'm hungover.
Join the club, bub.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by thehockeyguru »

canaan wrote:I'm kind of surprised you didnt get the nylon bowtie in the first round, thg :lol:
I'm just glad to be here and hope I can help the team.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lynch dagny

The best I have to go on. It seemed like Kicksave was subtly trying to start a vote for her.......did he know something? I have no idea...although I would not put it past him to investigate her the very first night. She pretty much made up her mind that slappy was "red" too because he committed the crime of attending a work function. Unfortunately, the vig bought into that theory and killed another blue.

That's all I got.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I don't think KS would have pulled off Dags if he knew she was bad. But then again, I don't think KS would have voted for Dags if he had investigated her and she wasn't bad. So I come to the conclusion that he didn't investigate her.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Oh crap! :face:

Unlynch shaft for right now.

Let me go back. I'm hungover.
Join the club, bub.
I just realized right now that slappy was dead.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

RUBBA DUB DUB TWO NUBS IN A TUB.

Seriously, that's how I feel when I read PR. That being said, I'm going through and catching up here.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

relantel wrote:I don't think KS would have pulled off Dags if he knew she was bad. But then again, I don't think KS would have voted for Dags if he had investigated her and she wasn't bad. So I come to the conclusion that he didn't investigate her.
I do see your point. One of the trickiest parts of being the seer is that even if you know someone is bad, you can't come right out and say it or act obvious. I would actually say that being the good seer is the most frustrating position of all, because you don't want to make your identity obvious, but need to get the village the information.

I thought Kicksave did a good job concealing his identity....either the reds got lucky or they are much more perceptive than I am.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:
relantel wrote:I don't think KS would have pulled off Dags if he knew she was bad. But then again, I don't think KS would have voted for Dags if he had investigated her and she wasn't bad. So I come to the conclusion that he didn't investigate her.
I do see your point. One of the trickiest parts of being the seer is that even if you know someone is bad, you can't come right out and say it or act obvious. I would actually say that being the good seer is the most frustrating position of all, because you don't want to make your identity obvious, but need to get the village the information.

I thought Kicksave did a good job concealing his identity....either the reds got lucky or they are much more perceptive than I am.
Agreed. It is difficult, especially if you find someone. You have to vote for them, but also have to easily change in order to fit in if you find someone. Just leave a clue for people to look back at when it is revealed you are the seer.

The question is, was this too early and was he just making a random vote on dags just to vote for her.

Only one way to find out. lynch dags
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:lynch dagny

The best I have to go on. It seemed like Kicksave was subtly trying to start a vote for her.......did he know something? I have no idea...although I would not put it past him to investigate her the very first night. She pretty much made up her mind that slappy was "red" too because he committed the crime of attending a work function. Unfortunately, the vig bought into that theory and killed another blue.

That's all I got.

And also she made a sort of condemning post for the village lynching juice. Which might be right, but i as a villager i wouldn't come out like that about a vote, mostly because i don't know one way or the other about juice...but maybe as a wolf i'd try and make a point about a juice vote (knowing that he's good) to try and focus the village's attention on those that voted him out
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

no one's questioning the possibility of a dagny setup?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I don't know, this feels like the obvious set up for Dagny, and I'd be more than willing to wait to hear what she has to say. Making a run when people aren't here to defend themselves is pointless. Even though there are a few votes on her now, I'd hate for a run to be made.

I could go for Dagny, but I'd like to hear what she has to say first.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:lynch dagny

That's all I got.

And also she made a sort of condemning post for the village lynching juice. Which might be right, but i as a villager i wouldn't come out like that about a vote, mostly because i don't know one way or the other about juice...but maybe as a wolf i'd try and make a point about a juice vote (knowing that he's good) to try and focus the village's attention on those that voted him out
Or she just likes to point out our mistakes and show us that she was right. :pop:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

newarenanow wrote:Or she just likes to point out our mistakes and show us that she was right. :pop:
This. :lol:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I could go for a dagny vote, but I still like c2i, troy, or nan. I'd like to hear from dagny before the vote is complete.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:I could go for a dagny vote, but I still like c2i, troy, or nan. I'd like to hear from dagny before the vote is complete.
Nan throwing out that vote without reading through things is kind of interesting. Seemed like he just wanted to get the Shaf wagon rolling.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Or she just likes to point out our mistakes and show us that she was right. :pop:
This. :lol:
Either way, i find it nitpicky to whine about the village voting off a regular villager on the first day.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Either way, i find it nitpicky to whine about the village voting off a regular villager on the first day.
Not to mention in chat nontheless.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:I could go for a dagny vote, but I still like c2i, troy, or nan. I'd like to hear from dagny before the vote is complete.
Nan throwing out that vote without reading through things is kind of interesting. Seemed like he just wanted to get the Shaf wagon rolling.
If I wanted to do that, I would have stuck with my vote.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thanks...i like you too!
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

newarenanow wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
If I wanted to do that, I would have stuck with my vote.
It probably would have looked funny sticking with Shaf when you mixed up your reasoning in voting for him. Why not read the thread through and vote instead of hopping on the 1st bandwagon you see?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

C2i to me is really trying to deflect this Dagny vote.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:C2i to me is really trying to deflect this Dagny vote.
lulz... by "really trying to deflect" you mean i said, shouldn't we maybe think about a dagny set up? odd that malka says the same thing right after me and you don't mention his name.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:
lulz... by "really trying to deflect" you mean i said, shouldn't we maybe think about a dagny set up? odd that malka says the same thing right after me and you don't mention his name.
Malkamaniac wrote:
Not to mention in chat nontheless.