Imagination land wars game thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by tfrizz »

Well... I am confused, especially with limited time to check... so I'm just going to say lynch jaysmiter
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

the wicked child wrote: I am 99.9% sure MWB is red, however. This post was made right when the Mike bandwagon hit 7 votes:
MWB wrote:This is going a little too fast, but I don't think there's much that can be done about it.
Basically SCREAMS red to me. If he were blue, it would be quite an irresponsible attitude to take at that stage in the game... and MWB is a much better player than that IMO.
So in a game where bandwagons have been the rule and there is so little input, you think I'm red because I said that I didn't think there was much that could be done to stop a quick vote?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:current count

Jays -1- (malka)
Tfrizz -1- (MWB)
twc -1- (jays)
zaro -1- (slappy)

7 to lynch...
:pop:
tfrizz also has two votes... twc voted for him
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count

Jays -2- (malka, tfrizz)
Tfrizz -2- (MWB, twc)
twc -1- (jays)
zaro -1- (slappy)

7 to lynch... :scared:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'll throw out another theory... Maybe jays is trying to get votes because he knows he'll be protected. His "I know something, but can't say, except when c2i is gone, then I'll say something" posts are interesting. Kind of like, "I'll post crazy stuff, and then get voted out." I know it's a stretch, but I just can' understand what other motive he would have.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:I'll throw out another theory... Maybe jays is trying to get votes because he knows he'll be protected. His "I know something, but can't say, except when c2i is gone, then I'll say something" posts are interesting. Kind of like, "I'll post crazy stuff, and then get voted out." I know it's a stretch, but I just can' understand what other motive he would have.
It wasn't "i'll post while c2i is gone" It was...he wasn't around so I couldn't ask him if it was OK to say what I wanted to say, but I wanted to get it out.

Apparently it was OK because I'm still here.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Is there any kind of time limit on this round, c2i?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
MWB wrote:I'll throw out another theory... Maybe jays is trying to get votes because he knows he'll be protected. His "I know something, but can't say, except when c2i is gone, then I'll say something" posts are interesting. Kind of like, "I'll post crazy stuff, and then get voted out." I know it's a stretch, but I just can' understand what other motive he would have.
It wasn't "i'll post while c2i is gone" It was...he wasn't around so I couldn't ask him if it was OK to say what I wanted to say, but I wanted to get it out.

Gotcha... you were insinuating that tfrizz is good and was protected. Just another tactic to steer people away from tfrizz.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

Gotcha... you were insinuating that tfrizz is good and was protected. Just another tactic to steer people away from tfrizz.
I just said that it doesn't necessarily mean he is bad.

Personally, knowing what I know, I don't think he is.

I do think twc is bad...well, and you for that matter...and people think I'm bad...so...who knows?

Someone's gotta be bad, right?

I compromised last round and voted for tfrizz. I'm not doing it this round. Sorry.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I know you're prevented from saying too much, or something like that... but can't you at least speculate a situation where tfrizz would be good and protected? To me, there's really no scenario where that works.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:I know you're prevented from saying too much, or something like that... but can't you at least speculate a situation where tfrizz would be good and protected? To me, there's really no scenario where that works.
There's actually a very specific scenario that could happen with, sans RPs. Unfortunately, that's the one that I can't really discuss. It sucks and I know just how shady it sounds, but...that's how it has to be. I checked with c2i and I can say this: All I know is that SOMETHING happened to me and if I did what I was told, SOMETHING else would happen. If this affects tfrizz...can't say.

All I know is that if I do survive this day phase, now that that's out, I won't survive the night. So...at least you have that going for you guys, I guess.

There are a couple of vague ones...

-Cocky bad guys trying to get the village to screw itself just for fun. (likelihood? At this rate...probably pretty high)
-unknown game intricacies and twists.

I really think TWC is misleading us and preying on the vagueness of my situation and the protected tfrizz thing. He would be smart enough and cocky enough to try the one maneuver...for sure.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:
MWB wrote:I know you're prevented from saying too much, or something like that... but can't you at least speculate a situation where tfrizz would be good and protected? To me, there's really no scenario where that works.
There's actually a very specific scenario that could happen with, sans RPs. Unfortunately, that's the one that I can't really discuss. It sucks and I know just how shady it sounds, but...that's how it has to be. I checked with c2i and I can say this: All I know is that SOMETHING happened to me and if I did what I was told, SOMETHING else would happen. If this affects tfrizz...can't say.

All I know is that if I do survive this day phase, now that that's out, I won't survive the night. So...at least you have that going for you guys, I guess.

There are a couple of vague ones...

-Cocky bad guys trying to get the village to screw itself just for fun. (likelihood? At this rate...probably pretty high)
-unknown game intricacies and twists.

I really think TWC is misleading us and preying on the vagueness of my situation and the protected tfrizz thing. He would be smart enough and cocky enough to try the one maneuver...for sure.
Even though TWC has been highly suspicious. I just can't get over what you're saying. It doesn't feel right, I think you're the recruit, and doing all you can to save yourself. I'm going to bed. My vote stands.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Will there be a time limit?

I don't foresee a situation where I change my vote.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

count2infinity wrote:current count

Jays -2- (malka, tfrizz)
Tfrizz -2- (MWB, twc)
twc -1- (jays)
zaro -1- (slappy)

Again. ...because I'm honest and fair...sdm voted for me, as well.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count

Jays -3- (malka, tfrizz, sdm)
Tfrizz -2- (MWB, twc)
twc -1- (jays)
zaro -1- (slappy)

Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Time limit?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

No need to rush... but seeing how this is dragging out for a good while, i'll make the time limit 1:30. by that time everyone should be able to log on, speak their word and put out a vote.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Its good to see that the participation has gone up since last night :roll:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

lynch jays
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count

Jays -4- (malka, tfrizz, sdm, pfidc)
Tfrizz -2- (MWB, twc)
twc -1- (jays)
zaro -1- (slappy)

MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So do the people voting for jays think that tfrizz is good or that tfrizz can continue to be protected?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

with it being such a crucial moment in the game, there will be a new time limit of 4:00 this afternoon. if no majority is reached by then, it will be random.orged as to who dies (mostly to promote activity).
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

count2infinity wrote:with it being such a crucial moment in the game, there will be a new time limit of 4:00 this afternoon. if no majority is reached by then, it will be random.orged as to who dies (mostly to promote activity).
That's stupid.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count

Jays -4- (malka, tfrizz, sdm, pfidc)
Tfrizz -2- (MWB, twc)
twc -1- (jays)
zaro -1- (slappy)

6 to lynch... I miss counted