Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by sdm5055 »

jaysmiter wrote:
MWB wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Why would there be 5 bad guys?

Seems like a little much, don't you think...what with being able to recruit and all of the other oddities going around?

That really makes it seem like you are just trying to get another blue out.
Under what scenario do you see tfrizz being blue?
Trust me...I asked c2i...I would love to tell you what I think is going. I just can't talk about it yet. Again...don't want modkilled.

Something has to happen first. But, I do assure you...there is more than meets the eye afoot.

keep graspin those straws
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
Trust me...I asked c2i...I would love to tell you what I think is going. I just can't talk about it yet. Again...don't want modkilled.

Something has to happen first. But, I do assure you...there is more than meets the eye afoot.
I don't believe you, yet.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

I don't believe you, yet.
Trust me...

I would be ecstatic to share what I can, but...again...getting modkilled won't help the village at all.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Other than jays, who I don't trust, no one has offered a good explanation as to how tfrizz would keep getting protected.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'd really like to get C2I in here and confirm, I alluded that he could of been recruited. However, now he's admitting to "something." Well, the only "something" I've seen has been a recruitment. I've looked through all night and day write-ups. That's the only one.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

:pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:Other than jays, who I don't trust, no one has offered a good explanation as to how tfrizz would keep getting protected.
The only explanation I have is that he's either the Angel who's only been able to be protected at night time. This was a day-time protection, about the only thing I can think of is a bodyguard type role, which was used a few mafia games ago that the leader couldn't be killed until the body guard was.

I feel I have the Jaysmiter call right, and in fact I believe my vote for him 100%.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I agree... there was a recruitment, and there were people who seemed to be talking in certain ways, like jays was earlier. But who knows how much there is to any of that.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:Other than jays, who I don't trust, no one has offered a good explanation as to how tfrizz would keep getting protected.
I am not sure that he will be protected, but that doesnt concern me. My thought is we know tfrizz is bad lets take out the other bad one, who is rather obvious that he is bad as well, jays
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
The only explanation I have is that he's either the Angel who's only been able to be protected at night time. This was a day-time protection, about the only thing I can think of is a bodyguard type role, which was used a few mafia games ago that the leader couldn't be killed until the body guard was.

I feel I have the Jaysmiter call right, and in fact I believe my vote for him 100%.
Can we go back to the vig? Do we not have a vig? That seems to have been completely forgotten. Any thoughts on this? And no, I'm not asking the vig to out himself, but it seemed that shaft was killed by the vig possibly and there hasn't been any mention of that character again. Unless the vig was recruited and lost powers.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

btw...i won't be on until later tonight. going apartment hunting this evening. i'll do a write-up (if we have a vote) sometime tonight.
Last edited by count2infinity on Tue May 04, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

sdm5055 wrote:
I am not sure that he will be protected, but that doesnt concern me. My thought is we know tfrizz is bad lets take out the other bad one, who is rather obvious that he is bad as well, jays
If we're wrong, I believe it's over though. I guess there's a risk either way.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

Can we go back to the vig? Do we not have a vig? That seems to have been completely forgotten. Any thoughts on this? And no, I'm not asking the vig to out himself, but it seemed that shaft was killed by the vig possibly and there hasn't been any mention of that character again. Unless the vig was recruited and lost powers.
Well, if there is a vig, he's doing a hell of a good job not doing anything.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
If we're wrong, I believe it's over though. I guess there's a risk either way.
I just don't see how jays is not red. so I don't see it as a very big risk

but I guess it really doesn't matter with only like 3 people posting
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

If you have noticed, every time I've brought up something that hits close to home with Jays, he hasn't given a definite defense.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
Well, if there is a vig, he's doing a hell of a good job not doing anything.
Par for the course in this game.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So jays is basically saying he's the bodyguard, even though he said he couldn't say anything about that. And he voted for the person that he protected?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:If you have noticed, every time I've brought up something that hits close to home with Jays, he hasn't given a definite defense.
OK

How about this?

-I wasn't recruited.
-I'm not a bodyguard.
-I'm not red.

That about cover it?

:scared:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:So jays is basically saying he's the bodyguard, even though he said he couldn't say anything about that. And he voted for the person that he protected?
No. I just like that song and the word "bodyguard" makes me think of it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:So jays is basically saying he's the bodyguard, even though he said he couldn't say anything about that. And he voted for the person that he protected?
No idea really. I'm saying Jays could of been the recruit, but that "bodyguard" could be anyone of the other baddies. This game is just all over the place, but this is adding up that Jays is the recruit in my mind.

He could of voted for Tfrizz knowing that he was protected anyways. It gave them a day/night of safety, what risk would it involve voting for him?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I have no problem voting for jays if others won't go with tfrizz again. I do find it interesting that sdm has started posting now that we're down to the end.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well I'm out for awhile. My vote stands for Jays. I could do Tfrizz but if there really is a "bodyguard" role, it could be a wasted day and I don't want that right now.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

jaysmiter wrote:Nice one, slappy.

Way to add to the discussion :roll:
My subjective perception of the game leads me to believe that zaro is a bad guy.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

slappybrown wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Nice one, slappy.

Way to add to the discussion :roll:
My subjective perception of the game leads me to believe that zaro is a bad guy.
Thanks for sharing with the class.

Giving ZERO reasons is a good strategy this stage in the game. :roll: