Imagination land wars game thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by MWB »

lynch tfrizz

Assuming that he's bad, since I don't see why he would be protected if he wasn't, we can't afford to leave a bad guy around. Gives them too many votes. Also, what happened with our vig?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Alright well. Either way, SDM's calling out, even though it was night time, is a smart move. Personally, it's a risk. It looks to be like we have two sure red's here. Jaysmiter and Tfrizz.

If Tfrizz is the angel, he's protected himself in hopes of us going after him? Jaysmiter who knows, but he deflected hard to MWB. I'm more inclined to go after Jaysmiter to be honest. We know tfrizz is bad, and if he's the possible angel, we have no way of knowing if he can protect himself or not. That being said.

Lynch Jaysmiter
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I don't think a bad guy would be able to keep protecting himself... that would lead to an endless game.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:I don't think a bad guy would be able to keep protecting himself... that would lead to an endless game.
Eh? When has a guy been able to be protected during the day phase either?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:I don't think a bad guy would be able to keep protecting himself... that would lead to an endless game.
I'm not voting for tfrizz today.

There's too much risk in going another day without getting anyone. It's stupid. Who knows what rules are in place.

I've already cast my vote for Mac. Mac, PFiDC, and MWB are my leading candidates right now. Too many built in excuses and too many easy ways out.

Do we even know how many bad guys are left?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm not voting for tfrizz today.
Yea, you didn't want to last time either. My vote will stand.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:Alright well. Either way, SDM's calling out, even though it was night time, is a smart move. Personally, it's a risk. It looks to be like we have two sure red's here. Jaysmiter and Tfrizz.

If Tfrizz is the angel, he's protected himself in hopes of us going after him? Jaysmiter who knows, but he deflected hard to MWB. I'm more inclined to go after Jaysmiter to be honest. We know tfrizz is bad, and if he's the possible angel, we have no way of knowing if he can protect himself or not. That being said.

Lynch Jaysmiter
Really?!

I'm not the bad one here. I deflected hard to MWB because I truly believe he is one of them.

He, PFiDC and Mac are all tied into this, at least. I don't know how else, but I have my ideas. I'm not going to reveal all of my cards yet.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

If tfrizz was the bad guy angel and could keep protecting himself, how would the game ever end?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:If tfrizz was the bad guy angel and could keep protecting himself, how would the game ever end?
I didn't mean specifically an unlimited number, anything is possible really.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Alright well. Either way, SDM's calling out, even though it was night time, is a smart move. Personally, it's a risk. It looks to be like we have two sure red's here. Jaysmiter and Tfrizz.

Lynch Jaysmiter
Really?!

I'm not the bad one here. I deflected hard to MWB because I truly believe he is one of them.

He, PFiDC and Mac are all tied into this, at least. I don't know how else, but I have my ideas. I'm not going to reveal all of my cards yet.
Reveal the cards? Why not? If we don't get the information out there, we're gonna lose. My vote will stand. Withholding information is just so stupid when this timeframe is highly vital.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:If tfrizz was the bad guy angel and could keep protecting himself, how would the game ever end?
Who even knows what tfrizz is or isn't or if he is anything...

I know firsthand that some weird stuff is going on this game...and there is more than what you see on the surface.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Good Luck Village!!!
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

lynch zaro
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:

I know firsthand that some weird stuff is going on this game...and there is more than what you see on the surface.
Oh? Enlighten us please.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

Oh? Enlighten us please.
I already said I can't. I'm not getting mod-killed. That wouldn't be good for the village.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Nice one, slappy.

Way to add to the discussion :roll:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

My vote is either staying with tfrizz or is going to twc or jays. There are 12 of us right now. I'm guessing that there are 5 bad guys. If we don't get one this round we're at 5/11 being bad. Kill tonight and that leaves 5/10. Maybe I'm not seeing something here, but I find it very, very unlikely that a bad guy would be able to be protected two times in a row. I also don't see how tfrizz is not bad.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Why would there be 5 bad guys?

Seems like a little much, don't you think...what with being able to recruit and all of the other oddities going around?

That really makes it seem like you are just trying to get another blue out.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote: I already said I can't. I'm not getting mod-killed. That wouldn't be good for the village.
night 4 From the bads wrote:Dear Imagination Land,

You really suck at this game. You're killing your own. Now rocky squirrel is your latest mistake. Just surrender and let us win.

We do believe one of you has some potential though. We decided to bring him over to the darkside... sorry about your luck.

Oh by the way... Topper Harley, now that you've killed the bad guy and made the world safe for democracy, what are you going to do to cash in on your new found fame? Wait, we already know the answer, you're going to DIE!!!

Your friends,
Woodland Christmas Critters
Reading back, this looks to be the only thing that "happened" where I could imagine someone not being able to say something. This really doesn't feel right. With the deflecting off of Tfrizz onto MWB, it just adds up into my mind that this is all wrong.

Especially now with a blind Zaro vote, we've gone to having a concentrated effort, back to staggering thoughts. Just what the Bad guys want.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Reading back, this looks to be the only thing that "happened" where I could imagine someone not being able to say something. This really doesn't feel right. With the deflecting off of Tfrizz onto MWB, it just adds up into my mind that this is all wrong.

Especially now with a blind Zaro vote, we've gone to having a concentrated effort, back to staggering thoughts. Just what the Bad guys want.
Yeah, jays is really coming off as red to me right now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:Why would there be 5 bad guys?

Seems like a little much, don't you think...what with being able to recruit and all of the other oddities going around?

Under what scenario do you see tfrizz being blue?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

Yeah, jays is really coming off as red to me right now.
Well...I'm not.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:Well...I'm not.
Awesome defense. I'm happy with my vote.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Why would there be 5 bad guys?

Under what scenario do you see tfrizz being blue?
Trust me...I asked c2i...I would love to tell you what I think is going. I just can't talk about it yet. Again...don't want modkilled.

Something has to happen first. But, I do assure you...there is more than meets the eye afoot.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

sdm5055 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Honestly...I"m agreeing with twc and malks because, most of the time, they are the only ones saying anything.

I mean...at this point, do we back off of you, MWB...take a chance and go for a quiet one?

I mean, Chef has 17 posts. Most of which are just youtubes...and his "you guys don't take hints." No, I get it. Your location is lyrics to "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65. Should we be easily swayed by a lame hint in a location?

I also have no problem voting for pfidc or mac (among others). I just really don't like the tfrizz vote. The disinterest seems genuine, not a strategy.
Okay I think we can assume we pinned a red with tfrizz since there are no longer green RP in the group.
so why not keep him around and go for another red?
I think it is pretty obvious jays is red he pushed hard against the tfrizz vote, and put his vote on MWB which was followed by tfrizz voting for MWB
jays only moved his vote at the end when he had to.

Lynch jaysmitter
we get him as red and then if nothing comes out today we take down tfrizz the next day and we are back in this
Ok this is for real now... and nothing changed in my post since the night phase that I thought was day :face:

so count it now